Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ceramic fiber products have several different forms of derivative products, each of the products in the same alumina content, the density is not the same, so the proportion of ceramic fiber and alumina content is irrelevant.
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- It has good chemical stability; excellent thermal stability and good elasticity. When ceramic fiber module is in a state of prepressing and after the furnace lining is completed, the expansion of the ceramic fiber module makes lining seamless and can compensate the shrinkage of fiber lining so as to improve the heat-insulating performance of fiber lining. The overall performance is good; It possesses excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance; Ceramic fiber module is quickly installed. The anchoring parts are set on the cold face of wall lining to reduce the requirements of anchoring parts materials.
- Q:Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- Generally, silicon carbide ceramics is single-phase, excluded from composite material. But silicon carbide ceramics can become fiber composite material, combined with various fiber (usually with carbon fiber or silicon carbide fiber); or it can make silicon carbide ceramics lamination composite material, combined with other laminated materials.; it can also make silicon carbide composite material, combined with other particles. Therefore, composite material must be a kind of material combined with one or more than one material/elements. Single silicon carbide ceramics is not composite material.
- Q:What kind of garbage does the ceramic fiber cotton belong to?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is a kind of fluid which can melt high purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand and so on in the industrial electric furnace.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect
- Ceramic fiber module density is only a standard in the world, is 220Kg/m fand, but in the actual application, according to the heat treatment furnace, furnace temperature, combustion medium, temperature rise requirement of ceramic fiber module density in 200-240Kg/m fand, ceramic fiber blanket, because the processing of ceramic fiber module uses double roller today advanced technology and technology of silk, fiber length of the ceramic fiber blanket which produced in 80-130 mm, so the maximum density of the ceramic fiber module is more than the density, 240Kg/m fand, a large amount of fiber fracture, the fracture rate is as high as 48%. So after the actual verification at home and abroad of tens of thousands of industrial furnaces, the best density of ceramic fiber module is fand 220Kg/m.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Main parameters of ceramic fiber textile: Al2O3: ≥45% SiO2 ≥96%, fiber diameter (micron): 2-5, burning loss(%): 18 ±3, continuous use temperature (℃): 650(glass fiber)-1050 (stainless steel wire), hot-shrinkage rate(%): <4% (nine hours under 1150℃), thermal conductivity（w/mk）: ＜0.20 (800℃), shot content(%): none, volume and density（kg/m3）: 350 – 600.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanent fire resistant. It can endure over 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium silicate needled blanket and aluminium silicate fiber felt?
- The aluminum silicate needled blanket is a kind of heat preservation refractory material which is made of aluminium silicate as raw material and made by the process of electric Yin furnace and made of long fiber of aluminum silicate. According to the production process, it can be divided into wire throwing needle blanket and injection acupuncture blanket. According to different raw materials and formulations can be divided into: ordinary type (STD), Gao Chunxing (HP), (HA), high aluminum zirconium aluminum type, standard type, with zirconia type (ZA).
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket afraid of water?
- The conventional ceramic fiber blanket is afraid of the water, because the ceramic fiber blanket has very strong water absorption, water absorption ratio of 1:10, when the ceramic fiber blanket after the water will become a conductor, the heat transfer effect and water, ceramic fiber blanket thermal insulation function lose all.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range