Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:Aluminium silicate fiber blanket for insulated pipes or aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper?
- The heat preservation of the pipe is usually made of aluminium silicate fiber blanket. The heat preservation of the base is made of aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper. The insulation of the pipe is very little.
- Q:What are the advantages of ceramic fiber blanket relative to rock wool?
- Rock wool: can only be used as a low temperature insulation material, in the building exterior wall insulation can be widely applied.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter door how many square?
- If the above two kinds of roller blinds, really true to do, the former per square meter at least 500 yuan, and the latter at least 400 yuan per square meter. Otherwise, there must be a problem.
- Q:Benzene plate insulation and insulation cotton insulation which effect is good?
- Polystyrene board insulation effect is good, thermal conductivity coefficient is lower than rock wool board; benzene board, scientific name is polystyrene foam board, is both building materials and decoration materials, generally used for wall insulation. Among them, the foam board, the two sides are barbed wire grid. Mostly used for furniture, electrical appliances, internal packing, cushion blocks, in order to prevent damage in the process of finished products.
- Q:What’s the difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket?
- The difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket: refractory ceramic fiber material is a kind of lightweight and efficient heat preservation and heat insulation material. Its advantages are as follows: the volume and density of ceramic fiber as lining are low. Ceramic fiber lining is 75% lighter than lightweight insulating brick lining and 90%-95% lighter than lightweight castable lining. If fiber lining is adopted, steel structure load of furnace can be greatly reduced and the service life of the furnace can be prolonged. Heat capacity (heat storage) of ceramic fiber as lining is low: Heat capacity of ceramic fiber is about 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining and lightweight castable lining. Heat capacity of furnace lining material is proportional to the weight of the furnace lining. Low thermal capacity means that furnace absorbs less heat in the reciprocating operation and, at the same time, the speed of warming gets faster, which greatly reduces the energy consumption of the furnace temperature operation and control and especially plays a very significant role in energy saving effect in the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnace. Thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber as lining is low: When the average temperature is 400℃, 600℃ and 1000℃, thermal conductivity coefficient of ceramic fiber as lining is less than 0.1w/mk, 0.15w/mk and 0.25w/mk respectively, which is 1/8 that of lightweight fireclay brick and 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining. Ceramic fiber as lining has prominent insulation performance. Ceramic fiber as lining is easy to construct: Expansion gap is not needed during the construction process. Construction personnel can start to work after basic training and construction technology has little effect on the heat insulation effect of lining.
- Q:What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- The difference between nanometer ceramic fiber board and ceramic fiber board is as follows: The traditional ceramic fiber board with good heat insulation and high temperature resistance is widely applied in some furnaces, but some deficiencies, such as low strength, still exist in this kind of traditional products, which restricts its application in furnaces with high temperature, high pressure and stress. However, product performance is greatly improved with the introduction of nanotechnology and the use of special manufacturing technique. It has high strength, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance, obvious energy saving effect, which can improve the safety of furnace and develop performance of the product under the condition of high temperature and high pressure.
- Q:Which price is high, glass fiber or ceramic fiber? Why? Is it the same function?
- Also known as aluminum silicate ceramic fiber is a new type of temperature thermal insulation materials is the lowest maximum use temperature of 900 DEG C is 1400 DEG C. The landlord said I think it is cotton like ceramic fiber cotton or ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber refractory temperature in several kind of standard common type of high purity aluminum high pick shaped aluminum containing zirconium.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium silicate needled blanket and aluminium silicate fiber felt?
- White color, regular size, set fire-resistant, heat insulation, insulation in one, without any binders. When used for a long time in the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, the aluminum silicate needle blanket can still maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure. The temperature is 950-1414 centigrade. It has chemical stability, thermal stability, sound absorption and noise reduction performance, high tensile strength, low thermal conductivity and low thermal capacity.
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.
- Q:How many kinds of materials are there in ceramics?
- According to the performance of the heating furnace and the ceramic fiber felt the temperature of the furnace wall heat surface layer can be made of hard ceramic fiber felt products size 00 x 00 x 0 (10) follows the basic properties of MM ceramic fiber blanket: (L) the use of high temperature to l000 degrees. (Tao Xianzhan) the density is below 00Kgm (usually 10kgm), only light, heat resistant lining L - 1. () the heat capacity is only 1 of the light heat resisting lining and the light fireclay brick. (ceramic fiber) at high temperature, volume stability, residual shrinkage is very small, without leaving contraction or expansion joints, construction convenience. () small thermal conductivity. On the hot surface temperature of 00 degrees Celsius (average temperature) guide coefficient of 0.0W (M. K); 00 (the average temperature is 1 DEG C) to O.0W (m.k); 1100 C (average temperature c) to 0.1W (m.k), about lightweight clay brick, 1 light at the 110 heat resistant lining. () sound insulation effect is good. The ceramic fiber coating can reduce the high-frequency noise of frequency less than 1000Hz, and can also absorb some low-frequency noise (()) with a certain tensile strength. () good chemical stability. () elasticity is good (at room temperature, elasticity%), easy to transport and install. (10) it has better resistance to airflow erosion, and can withstand 0 - 0ms airflow erosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range