Ceramic fiber blanket HA
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are made from HA bulk fibers by blowing process. Double-side needling provides blanket with great tensile or handing strength for easy installation. CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses. The HA blankets have temperature classification 1350℃(2462℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1200℃(2200℉).
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets have good performance with the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
High tensile strength
good acoustical properties.
CMAX ceramic fiber blanket are available in a wide range of application:
Furnace, kiln, and boiler linings
Petrochemical process heater refractory fiber lining
General furnace backup insulation
Heat seals for kiln car or furnace door
Incineration equipment and stack linings
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber blankets application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HA
- Q:What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- Temperature resistance of the high temperature ceramic fiber paper is different: It is above 1000 degree on the whole.
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- Ceramic fiber, also called refractory fiber, is a refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best thermal insulation and energy-saving effect so far except nanometer materials. It is a good industrial furnace lining material with light weight, high heat resistance, good heat preservation effect, easy construction and other advantages. The high heat sensitive of ceramic fiber furnace lining can better adapt to the automatic control of heating furnace. The chemical performance of ceramic fiber lining is stable. Acid, alkali, as well as water, oil, steam are not eroded except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali.
- Q:How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality is good. The refractory temperature of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is 1200-1450 degree. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:Ceramic fiber felt 1050 type practice, according to what?
- At the time of export and product classification, the refractory material belonging to the same species is essentially a product, and one is named from the material component, and the other is from a foreign country
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- 1. Density board is namely fiber board. Its principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fibers. 2. It is a kind of artificial panel processed by crushing, soaking, grinding into wood pulp, adding into certain sizing material, hot press and drying. 3. Based on the differences of volume density, the fiberboard can be classified into three types: high density fiberboard (280kg/m3), medium density fiberboard (300 kg/m3), and low density fiberboard (320kg/m3).
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- Ceramic fiber cloth has high temperature resistance, 1000℃ continuous operating temperature, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment; easy construction and installation.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket Double needling thread throwing blanket of ceramic fiber Product description: white color, regular size, set fire resistance, heat insulation, thermal insulation in one. Do not contain any binder. Maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure during the long-term use in neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. Temperature resistance is 950-1400℃. Ceramic fiber injection fiber blanket Product description: good chemical stability; good thermal stability; good tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; good sound-absorbing and noise reduction performance. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.
- Q:Refractory material model 1430 what is the maximum temperature of the zirconium fiber blanket?
- Its main components are three aluminium oxide and two zirconia, accounting for forty percent and seventeen percent respectively.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium silicate blanket and aluminium silicate blanket?
- The aluminium silicate blanket and aluminium silicate felt are two kinds of materials with the same material and completely different uses and physical parameters
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price of ceramic fiber blanket varies from place to place. It is advised to have a look at local market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range