1. Optical Fiber cable with high quality and low price
2. Free sample available
3. Fast delivery
*PVC, LSZH Jacket Optional
*Cable diameter 0.9mm or 1.6mm or 2.0mm or 3.0mm optional
*Simplex, duplex optional
*OS1, OM1, OM2, OM3 fiber optional
*Color Standard compliant with TIA/EIA-598-A/-B
Cable Diameter (mm)
Cable weight (kg/km)
Bending Radius (CM)
20D (D: Cable Diameter)
10D (D: Cable Diameter)
- Q:A question on electrical wiring?
- Connect your 10-3 to a double pole 30 amp breaker in the work shop. Use type UF wire underground. 18 deep with PVC conduit will work well. Or just bury the wire without conduit at 24. Buried conduit is considered a wet location so UF must be used either way. At the shed install a lug panel with 2 or more breakers. No more than 6. If you use a 15 amp in one space you can wire the lights with #14 wire. 20 amp in the other for the receptacle outlets wired with #12. Keep the ground and the neutral separated at the shed box with the neutral bus isolated from the box. You are required to install a single ground rod at the shed. This is for lightning and power surges only. BCNU is wrong about not installing a grounding conductor with the circuit conductors. It is not allowed to use an electrode for equipment grounding. Install GFCI protected receptacle outlets. Lights are not required to be GFCI protected. Any other questions, send a reply.
- Q:How to distinguish between the performance of the motherboard, the level?
- 1: material a S-terminal line; a AV line (the two lines to sell more) 2: first two lines cut, each take half, peeled 3: the S-terminal that head against their own, Round the middle of the plastic feet up .4: the amount of the interface inside the four iron feet corresponding to the four lines .5: the shield line and the four iron feet above the two received AV shielded line (Ground). Note that the above two side by side .6: the other two lines (the four iron feet below the two lines) to the AV core line .7: re-adhesive tape can be The line of my own through the test, you can use the normal. You do not have the image to determine the line in the case of the need to set up the graphics card, and in the image and the image is not clear or interference, you can first To find the line of the problem, and then slowly explore their own, depending on the actual situation to see specific.
- Q:AMP ultra-five 24-port patch panel use, including cable, card line and a series
- The white horizontal line described is called the flyback line, which indicates that there is a fault in the video circuit or the circuit around the tube so that the image signal can not be sent to the cathode of the kinescope, and that there is no way to adjust The image must come to the professional, and the man should be asked to perform the maintenance.
- Q:Power supply 6PIN (graphics card) with CPU 8PIN will be a problem?
- No, the disk will lead to heat accumulation, the impact of wire cooling, serious will burn the wire, especially in the maximum current carrying capacity when the wire is more obvious, so the use of wire tray up to no more than 1/2 rated current, "The inside of the two lines of the current direction is always the opposite can be offset each other to produce the electromagnetic effect" This is very right, the use of wire tray will not increase the wire impedance, but not a single wire, must be the same Two of the circuits at the same time disk up. Wire: the wire is made of one or several soft wires, the outer package is soft and soft; the cable is made of one or several insulated packets, and the outer layer is covered with a tough outer layer of metal or rubber. Cables and wires are generally made up of three parts: the core wire, the insulating sheath, and the protective sheath. Commonly used cable features are as follows: CEF - EPR insulated neoprene jacket, marine flame retardant power cable. CVV - PVC insulated, PVC sheathed marine flame retardant power cable. OVC cable commonly used BV, BX, RV, RVV series of wires, including: BV - copper core PVC insulated wire, long-term allowable temperature 65 ℃, the minimum temperature -15 ℃, working voltage AC 500V, DC 1000V, fixed laying In the room, the outside can be deposited can also be deposited. BX - copper core rubber insulated wire, the maximum temperature of 65 ℃, apply to the room. RV - PVC insulated single-core cord, the maximum temperature of 65 ℃, the lowest temperature -15 ℃, 250V AC voltage, DC 500V, for the internal wiring equipment and equipment. RVV - Copper core PVC insulated and sheathed flexible wire, allowing long-term working temperature of 105 ℃, working voltage AC 500V, DC 1000V, for wet, mechanical protection requirements, often moving and bending occasions.
- Q:Brick and concrete structure of the wall and roof how to embed wire tube? The
- Look at the amount of your demand, if the amount of large, then you can squeeze the mold in the extrusion plant production.
- Q:Why is the terminal metal housing of the power cable to be grounded?
- How to say that interference is certainly some, if you line less words on one or two in the bridge next to do a tube it! The pipe will be a little better. Upstairs that I do not think that although in practice the construction of this practice a lot, because you do not feel the interference, but the reality does interfere with, or science should not be strong and weak must be separated.
- Q:Does anyone know the OSHA standards for big electrical wires hanging out of the large machines410 volt?
- In areas where untrained personnel will be, no leads should ever be exposed. The typical covering to a machine, especially a permanently mounted machine running at 480 VAC, is flexible conduit to a disconnect and then EMT or rigid conduit. However, cord connected equipment is not uncommon, even at 480 volts, especially if it is mobile, like portable pump stations. The difference between a cord and exposed leads is a cord has all of the leads tightly held together with a thick outer sheath of rubber protectiing them from damage/contact. Exposed leads are the individual wires that are run in conduit or are found inside of a cord. The leads will have their own outer covering, typically harder than the rubber you find on the cord because it is a different material, rated to contain the voltage running on the actual wire (most often copper or aluminum). Standard voltages: 120/208 120/240 277/480 Anything above these is not a standard that most people will be exposed to. It would not be typical to immediately shut anyone down. Normally a citation or warning is issued with a time frame for correction and reinspection. Both your local fire department and OSHA are very concerned with exposed live wires and either of these will normally respond to a complaint and NOT divulge who called, if you so stipulate when and if you call., though not for what many people call low voltage, the voltages many doorbells, intercoms, phones, audio/video, etc., may run at (perhaps in the 12 to 50 volt range).
- Q:Medical advice needed. I have been striping electrical wire, when i discovered?
- If the cable is the PVC insulated and sheathed type, the white substance is chalk --- you can eat it. The chalk is used during manufacture to stop the various pieces of PVC from sticking to each other while they are still hot. If it is chalk, it will have a very slightly slimy feeling when rubbed between your fingers. If the cable is of the MIMS or pyrotenax type, the white powder is magnesium oxide --- you can eat it but do not eat it. This cable is the type that has copper on the outside and the inside. The white powder is the insulating material --- it is used instead of PVC. ASBESTOS is no longer used in cable manufacturing but if you are stripping old cable, you could be stripping cable that is insulated with asbestos. Cables that are insulated with asbestos look as if they are covered with a white woven sock (sox). Most asbestos covered cables were used inside stoves (cookers), light fittings, switchboards and other hot places. Ships are wired in asbestos covered cables. It is a criminal offence for a boss to force you to work with asbestos. If you are in any doubt about the identity of the substance, call the local asbestos hotline.
- Q:10KV high-voltage cable outside a layer of the main casing broken if the touch inside the root of the direct insulation layer will be electric shock
- You look at the background is not running the program did not exit the task manager to see that the CPU usage of the program to end it
- Q:is there a website to identify different electrical wires?
- You mean cables, not wires. A cable can contain many wires.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, credible quality and sincere service, our products sell well in both domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, or wish to place a customized order, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;CE;ROHS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average