HUAYUAN High-end Biomass Burner--465KW
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
This burner is 465KW one.
Innovative product in China--biomass burner. Brand: HUAYUAN
Specification: 58~1395KW Burner over 1395KW can be modularized.
The III generation biomass burner promoted in July 2014:
1. We use the casting modularized hearth. The boiler core is the only thing to be replaced in the post maintenance of burner. It is cheap and easy to change the modular fittings.
2. Generation III biomass burner adopts hyper heat-resistant casting material, replacing I and II generation material, which makes less cost and more stable performance.
3. The actual capacity of traditional burner is 70%, HUAYUAN marks authentic datas on the nameplates.
4. HUAYUAN product has hyper-high temperature efficiency burnning tar and other harmful substance totally which will not be attached to the tubes to cause block.
5. The flame colour of HUAYUAN product combustion is white and blue, realizing clean combustion.
6. Solve the problem that no coking fuel could be used in the traditional burner. More biomass fuel could be applied.
7. One-button control system to set fire, feed bunker, and control temperature automatically.
8. Equipped with dust blower system, which could be cleaned after long-time usage. Different size of reducer adapter could be made according to customers' requirement.
9. Widely applied to high temperature required conditions as coal-fired, natural gas-fired and oil burning boiler reconstruction, as well as industrial drying painting.
- Q:What is it and can you create a homeade one??? Please help, i'm going to make fondant.....thanks.
- It's easy all you need is two pans that stack one on top of another or a pan a heat-proof bowl for the top. It's basically a pan on top of a pan full of softly boiling water. I dont have a true double boiler either but I use a sauce pan on the stove full of water, it should be simmering not a full boil, place a heat proof bowl or another pan on top of the first pan. The bottom of the top bowl/pan should not be in the water - just hovering over the top. The heat/steam from the water in the bottom pan heats the top pan/bowl up slowly. It's great for melting chocolate or making things like fondant where you don't want the ingredients to get too hot too fast.
- Q:If you used unpurified water polluted with oil and foreign metals in a boiler, what happens?
- Excessive concentration of hydrocarbons may cause the boiler to explode; Hard water deposits create 'scaling', a nuisance particularly at valves, pipe narrows and downstream filters; negative ions (commonly chlorine) can corrode metal pipes (as can positive ions depending on pipe material). Don't cut corners with boiler maintenance.
- Q:we are cold with no heating or hot water, happened after bleeding the radiators to our flexicom boiler. first said F11 now F22. tried reset and turning temp right down, also checked outside laggin. what is happening please and can we resolve it without hassling the landlord? we have 3 young children who are freezing! can anyone help please.
- Glow Worm Flexicom 15hx
- Q:If a bath is filling upstairs, taps down stairs cannot be used at the same time?
- Yes you are right. A combi is a one tap boiler, but you can put as many taps as you like on the circuit, but you will only get a full flow from one at a time. If somebody runs the bath, you have to wait before you fill the sink. But they are only suitable for small places and this is not really a problem, you just have to learn to live with it. The only real problem with them is if you are running a shower and somebody else turns a tap on downstairs, the shower stops running just as you are going to wash the soap from your eyes. No fun that. But all systems have this same problem to a greater or lesser degree. So go ahead and get a combi, as long as you understand they have limitations , they are very good.
- Q:Design considerations for boilers
- Considering the actual benefits of the boiler room, not only depends on the boiler thermal efficiency, but also take into account the energy consumed by the boiler auxiliary.
- Q:What is the useful life of the boiler in the depreciation of fixed assets?
- (D) aircraft, trains, ships other than the means of transport for 4 years;
- Q:There are 4 boilers if there is a 50 percent chance (who would buy such boilers?) that each boiler works for a year without any breakdown find the probability of realizing at least three boilers in operating condition afterone year.I calculated it like this,at-most one failure= all boilers work OR A fails OR B fails OR C fails OR D fails=(0.5x0.5x0.5x0.5) OR 0.5 OR 0.5 OR 0.5 OR 0.5=(0.0625 OR 0.5) OR 0.5 OR 0.5 OR 0.5........The answer comes out to be 0.8828Is my logic correct?Also anyone knows about matrix method to evaluate reliability? Pls give some link.
- no standard formula applies Reliability values (propose Time to Failure = MTF) are provided by way of the producer after a rigorous high quality controls sorting out utilising records for challenge MTF for all equipment with comparable pattern areas/manuf technique.. each and every pump/compressor might have various areas, all of that are component to the MTF try. Warranties often conceal a plenty shorter time than the MTF of the equipment
- Q:We have all our windows open 45F outside and it's 85 inside. A bathroom remodeling contractor was supposed to replace our hot water baseboard today with a towel warmer (Hudson Reed - it's gorgeous). Anyway, he called me today and said he felt uncomfortable draining the system since there was no shut off valve and he wanted to call in one of his HVAC guys. Then he later said he didn't want to leave us without heat for the weekend so they left it alone. I feel like some sort of override switch must have been thrown - the thermostat is not controlling the system. We set it down to 55F and it's still pumping out fire. I see some switches in the ceiling, but I don't know what they do. On looks like a dual push button (probably one or the other is always depressed). The other looks like a light switch and it is flipped to ON. I don't even want to think about what the gas bill for this is going to be, let alone what it could be doing to the boiler itself.
- turn off the gas to the boiler and then turn off the Circuit breaker that controls the boiler.... Make sure you turn the gas off FIRST......then the Circuit breaker....this will disable the entire system.....if the boiler is allowed to run wild it will damage the boilers firebox, ..
- Q:Our current boiler system is 28 years old, and likely to die at any minute.What's the cheapest you can get a new boiler for? It has to be a combi boiler by law, I think. It doesn't need to be particularly fancy, just as long as it will heat the radiators.UK only, please.
- Also if you are having a combi boiler all the water used in the house will be coming direct from the mains as there is no storage tank in the house. Because of that you may find that you will also have to change your shower head (if you have one) as an older head may not be able to cope with the mains pressure.
- Q:Currently having new condensing boiler fitted , there's a lot going on (and mess) but only one engineer is doing it all, is that safe ?
- If he's a certified installer, assume that it is. If he's certified you have to assume that he knows what he's doing. What possible part of the installation, with the exception of lifting very heavy things, could require the additional person? How would another person make it safer or more legal than just one? By your question I see that you most likely live in a nanny state like the UK, and of course there will be a slew of Health and Safety personnel who all have to come and paw over your new boiler and sign off on it. More people, more hassle, more bureaucracy. Do THEY make it any safer? Don't THEY count as the extra person that is supposed to ensure that it is safe? I can and have installed entire HVAC systems by myself. They were safe. They're still working, and they're still safe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like