Hot Item Oak Cabinet Ceramic Top Bath Vanity. More need to contact us, honor to get your enquire and comments.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 470 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Environment protection.
2. High quality soft closing hinge.
3. Different colors of counter top is available.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Need a 54 inch bathroom vanity!?
- You could order a custom size. But the easy solution is to get a standard size for the vanity sink base (VSB) like a 36. Then you could put a VDB18 next to it- vanity drawer bank 18 wide- and you'd havve 54, and plenty of storage and function (and an off center sink, which I personally would like but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't...) Or a VSB30 and a 12 on each side, or whatever combination fits your style. Either a cabinet shop or even somewhere like Home Depot can help you plan it in standard sizes. That way, you may get stock items, which is faster, but you definitely avoid the modification upcharges for special sized and stuff. Also a note. If your plumbing and stuff allows it, you might consider regular kitchen cabinets. A lot of our customers prefer 36 height (standard kitchen) in the bathroom instead of the lower vanity height. I'm only 5'6 and I don't like regular short vanities! And you might save money there, as they might stock more kitchen sizes than vanity sizes.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet mirror with LED lights above
- Picture root can not be the same, shoot the key na
- Q:How do we secure the sink/counter to the bathroom vanity?
- Countertop to vanity - if it is laminate or wood, you screw it on with small screws from the bottom up into the laminate - make sure the screws aren't too long or they will poke up through the laminate, ruining your countertop. Sink to laminate - kitchen/bath adhesive caulk Marble or solid surface sink/counter to vanity - kitchen/bath adhesive caulk. The plumbing and its weight will hold it in place.
- Q:Who is the manufacturer of this bathroom vanity?
- Are okorder.com/... Hope that helps and that the rest of your bathroom costs a bit less
- Q:Do you want to make waterproof?
- So bright and clean, a dilute floating heart in the late autumn ocean blue under the stability of the transparent never let us suffer the slightest grievance of the same color, clove fragrance
- Q:Can I paint a cheap white bathroom vanity?
- A lot of sinks are a 'stock' size, and you can go to Menards, Home Depot, or OKorders and buy a nice one where the sink is actually built in, versus the particle board one with the drop in sink. I wait until there is a sale, and I've gotten them for $50, and it completely changes the look of the bathroom. Once in awhile, you'll get one that was a display, or a discontinued color, and get a heck of a deal. They are really easy to install. Even if you scuff your counter and prime and paint it, it will always look 'painted' because you're basically painting a laminate. I would just spend the extra few bucks.
- Q:where can I find a 54 inch bathroom vanity?
- You may have to reconsider the sizing. If you want a vanity that isn't a 'standard' size by today's standards you'll need to go custom - and you will pay for it. You could also try some architectural salvage companies - they have all sorts of reclaimed older items. You might get lucky and find a salvaged one that can be restored...Good luck!
- Q:Where to buy bathroom vanities?
- OKorder.com will ship to Canada! Over 100 selections.
- Q:Is the oak bathroom cabinet waterproof?
- Real oak bathroom cabinet is waterproof, do not be cheap to buy solid wood when the time, then miserable,
- Q:Wiring a toggle switch to bathroom vanity lights?
- Your power wire will have a black, white and green wire. Connect the white wire to the lights' white wires. Do the same with the ground (green) wires. Connect your lights' black wires together and to one side of the switch. Connect your power black wire to the other switch connector. Black is the 'hot' wire that you want to switch on and off. Make sure you remove the fuse so no power is to the main power wires.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range