High End Oak Bath Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. We have the first lever design, high quality in product and competitive price, various types and colors available.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1000 x 560 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Modern bathroom cabinet set.
2. We can assure you of the high quality as well as punctuate shipment.
3. Bathroom cabinet Finishing: Fine polished.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:I need cheap bathroom vanities? Any help where to buy them (online)?
- Cornerstone remodel is the right place where you can find the cheapest modern bathroom. I would sure if you go once time, you should recommend to everyone for next time.
- Q:Need a 54 inch bathroom vanity!?
- You could order a custom size. But the easy solution is to get a standard size for the vanity sink base (VSB) like a 36. Then you could put a VDB18 next to it- vanity drawer bank 18 wide- and you'd havve 54, and plenty of storage and function (and an off center sink, which I personally would like but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't...) Or a VSB30 and a 12 on each side, or whatever combination fits your style. Either a cabinet shop or even somewhere like Home Depot can help you plan it in standard sizes. That way, you may get stock items, which is faster, but you definitely avoid the modification upcharges for special sized and stuff. Also a note. If your plumbing and stuff allows it, you might consider regular kitchen cabinets. A lot of our customers prefer 36 height (standard kitchen) in the bathroom instead of the lower vanity height. I'm only 5'6 and I don't like regular short vanities! And you might save money there, as they might stock more kitchen sizes than vanity sizes.
- Q:How hard is it to change out an ugly bathroom vanity/sink?
- It is easy, but the learning curve is steep and can be very expensive. Especially if you flood your home because of a loose fitting. Pipes breaking off behind the wall, damaging the sink or vanity or ruining the new vanity from a small leak are things I see often.
- Q:How to buy a bathroom cabinet
- The so-called water absorption, is to determine the ceramic products on the adsorption capacity of water is good or bad indicators. It is understood that the water is sucked into the ceramic, the ceramic will produce a certain expansion, ceramic bathroom cabinet is also true, it is easy to make ceramic surface glaze due to swelling and cracking. It can be seen, the lower the water absorption of ceramic products, the better the quality. According to the relevant standards of national water absorption, water absorption of less than 3% of the sanitary ceramics is high-grade ceramics. Purchase should pay more attention to the manufacturer's instructions, try to choose low water absorption products.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet water leakage
- This is a technique and a technical problem. I installed the water. The success rate of up to 98.9%.
- Q:PVC bathroom cabinet ok
- PVC sheet waterproof deformation of environmental protection without odor flame retardant good
- Q:Replacing a bathroom vanity cabinet?
- I think its better to hire a professional to design a layout for you.
- Q:why is there an extra wire coming off the bathroom vanity than there is coming out of my wall?
- If this is a vanity light fixture,it is a ground wire. Newer wiring has 3 wires- a hot wire to supply electricity,a neutral wire to complete the electrical circuit and a ground wire for safety reasons. Older homes had 2 wires and the plugs could be inserted either way. The the polarized plug was introduced,which meant that a plug could be inserted only 1 way (1 prong is bigger than the other). Updated building codes are now requiring the newer 3 prong outlets,but the polarized plugs will still work in them.
- Q:Does bathroom vanity come with countertop/sink?
- You can buy inexpensive vanities with tops and sinks at places like OKorders and Home Depot but are stock sizes. Better vanities are sold separately and you choose your countertops, sinks, and fixtures and you can choose a vanity size that works in your room.
- Q:Using kitchen base cabinets for a bathroom vanity?
- I think it's a great idea unless you're not very tall. Typically kitchen counters are about 36' high depending on what the top is made of, and bathroom counters are 30' high. There are tall people who complain that their bathroom sinks are too low, so they should listen to your idea! If you're thinking about installing a 'vessel' type sink, the kind that sits on top of the counter like a bowl, you might not want to do that since the higher counter might make the sink too high. Good idea! Good luck!
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range