2014 Popular Modern Simple Bathroom Cabinet. We believe that design is the heart of every vanity. Our design team has been professional in bathroom vanity many years.
1. Material: PVC
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 500 x 500 mm
4. This product without the faucet
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. Fashionable and new style design, we have the first lever design.
2. Colour: various colours available.
3. Floor and wall mounted, easy to put.
4. Water-proof, damp-proof, durable.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-7 business days for Sample Orders; 7-35 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What brand of bathroom cabinet?
- Wrigley ARROW (Leroy Ceramics Sanitary Ware, China's well-known trademarks, bathroom cabinet top ten brands, OKorder Wrigley Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd.)
- Q:Bathroom cabinet is their own marble ride or buy the whole
- Cheap, so yesterday to the Red Star Macalline looked at the overall bathroom cabinet, the price ... all included, marble countertops, basin, faucet, under the cabinet, ... this should be based on their own home ...
- Q:Where can I purchase contemporary bathroom vanities in Los Angeles Area at reasonable prices?
- Twenty two years ago, before it was even popular like it is today, I used an antique piece of furniture, cut a hole in the top, dropped in a scalloped porcelain sink , and transformed it into a working sink/vanity in my downstairs bathroom. And, the oak furniture piece cost only $165.00. Yes, I had to retrofit the drawers so they could still be used, but the end result is well worth my efforts. The style of the furniture is curved in front with a harp on the back for hanging towels, like an old fashioned wash sink to match my victorian bath. But you can use any other style to fit your decor. I refinished the vanity with Minwax Antique Oil Rub. The oil absorbs into the wood and is waterproof. You may be tempted to finish the wood with polyurethane and although it is waterproof, it will eventually end up getting scratched and begin to lift which will result in more maintenance that you may want to dedicate to the vanity. Whereas the oil soaks into the wood, not coating the surface like the poly. And the finish is hand rubbed, leaving a wonderful patina look to the wood. May I suggest that you skip the bathroom showrooms and go directly to the flea markets, consignment shops, antique shops and the like? You may be surprised what you can find if you have the time to shop, because if you have more time than money, you are sure to find something that will work for your application. This may not be the answer you were looking for, however, please at least consider the possibilities.
- Q:How high is the bathroom cabinet?
- Side cabinet installation more flexible, generally installed on the right and more than 150CM from the ground above the place.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet water leakage
- This is a technique and a technical problem. I installed the water. The success rate of up to 98.9%.
- Q:OKorder bathroom cabinet how to choose?
- To understand whether all the metal parts are moisture-proof stainless steel or bathroom cabinet for aluminum products, so that moisture resistance will be guaranteed;
- Q:What can I use to to clean caked on hairspray in my bathroom/vanity?
- The very best thing to use is crumpled up newspaper dampened with ordinary water. Beauty shops use this method all the time for sparkling and streak free mirrors!
- Q:Where can I buy an affordable, good quality bathroom vanity?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Where can I buy an affordable, good quality bathroom vanity? I need a nice bathroom vanity soon and for a fair price. Home Depot and OKorder's are so expensive for the larger size I need, 48". No luck with Craigslist. Any ideas?
- Q:how to make a dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- My husband and I did this. We live in an apartment and needed somewhere to keep linens and somewhere for me to do my make up. We put a dresser in the bathroom against the back wall and got a mirror that you screw into the wall. Voila! A dresser/vanity.
- Q:need help with bathroom vanity color and tile?
- Paint the vanity white, an off white or creamy color. This to stay neutral and easier to work with in color selection. You don t say if this is a 1/2 bath or a full bath . If a 1/2 bath you can let the wood flow into it. If a full bath I d put tile in. If you want a spa feel, Id do a natural stone look or a natural stone altogether, such as a tumbled travertine. They come in a wide range of tans and beige's to work with. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range