||Steel Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Cages,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Window Curtain,Gabion Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Fence Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hard State,In Hard State,Soft State
||Hot Dipped Galvanized
High Quality Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire:
Technical Information of galvanized steel wire
Material: Super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-DIP zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24#
Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2. Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3. Zinc coating: 15-25g/mm2, 30-60g/mm2, 200-250g/mm2. >250g/mm2, >360g/mm2 can be produced as requirement.
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
Plastic cloth inner, plastic weaving cloth outer
Plastic cloth inner, hessian cloth outer
Carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil; 400g, 1kg, 2 kg, 5kg, 6kg...200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements. Attention: One head one roll, in single length, without breaks
Quantity in one 20FT container: 25 tons generally different sea company, different weight limited
Production time for 25 tons: Within 5 days
Delivery Date: 15 days after deposit
Application: Use for optical cable, spring, fishery, every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard: The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
Why Choose Us
Our company has attained ISO9001 certificate, and our product quality has been very known and liked by customers.
Our company's guideline is "pure quality for survival, technical innovation for development, high quality service for customers (serve customers with high quality)".
We will continuously improve our products, and develop management systems to satisfy users and society sustainable development.
|Diameter (mm)||Tensile Strength (MPa) |
|B Grade||C Grade||D Grade|
- Q:Spark plugs and wires?
- yes, i would change spark plugs and wires. the spark plugs will fire better an make you get better fuel milage, and same with the wires. the wires after so much age depending on how close the wires are can have small arcs go between the wires and cause miss firing/pre ignition making it harder on the engine.
- Q:Thermostat wiring help!?
- Yeah it sounds like you have a heat pump and it is wired VERY basically. Your new thermostat will not work because it has no O terminal. You will have to buy a heat pump t-stat then wire it the same way your old one was and it should work fine. In other words Red to R and Rh if it has one, Green to G, Yellow to Y *AND* W, and White to O. Basically what's being done the way your old t-stat was wired is the compressor is being brought on in heat or cool and the white wire on O is switching your reversing valve for cooling mode. The way you have the new one wired is just going to switch the reversing valve and turn the fan on and won't bring the compressor on when the heat is called to run. If your system has backup heat, that extra blue wire could be used to bring the backup heat on if it is re-wired to do so. If your going to have it re-wired I would change the wiring so blue was the reversing valve and white was the backup heat. This would require re-wiring both indoor and outdoor units if it is a split system or re-wiring the package unit if it is that type. Or if you really want it done right have new thermostat wiring run and have it wired properly for a heat pump. If you don't want to go through all of that just buy a heat pump stat and wire it like your old stat.
- Q:Wiring a duct booster fan?
- you recognize the strategies of ways a furnace works so i'm assuming you basically opt to comprehend if in-line followers artwork. i've got put in them to help heat up a single room and it raised the temperature some ranges which became sufficient for me. this would sound stupid yet in keeping with threat truly of putting in a 12 inch in-line fan to flow air in the process the main significant duct, you install a pair of smaller 6 inch followers in strategic rooms on your upstairs and it does no longer be as great so a techniques as static tension is worried. basically a concept, wish it helps.
- Q:Something that can convert RCA to speaker wire?
- You can't connect speakers directly to a turntable preamp. You need an amp.
- Q:my dryer has 3 wires(yellow, white, blue) but my plug has 4 wires(red,white,green,black)which go where?
- Red Yellow Blue Wires
- Q:Why is single core wire used instead of multi core wiring inside houses?
- multi-stranded wire is used when flexibility is needed such as pulling a wire through a conduit with multiple bends, the wire size depends on how many amps there will be and you circuit breaker must be sized correctly. NO!! you cannot use speaker wire because the insulation on the wire is not made for the higher voltage, a speaker may use around 24V while a home uses 120V or 240V. yes you can use multi-stranded wire in the same manner you use solid core as long as it is sized correctly for the amperage and over-current protection device (circuit breaker or fuse).... and the insulation type depends on the location and voltage it will be used for, for homes there is not much to worry about, but if it will be used around chemicals, oils or other petroleum products... or for high voltages the insulation type must be chosen accordingly.... solid core is easier to work with in a residential home because it holds its shape when running through joists or going around a bend.... stranded wire would almost act like wet spaghetti and need to be secured more than required by code and is normally contained in some type of conduit.
- Q:On what actually does ampere depends thickness of wire or number of turns of wire or what else? Electrical?
- ampere depends on the number of turns..........
- Q:Buying low voltage wire?
- Look okorder.com/
- Q:Wiring - pink, grey and green wires.?
- Power requires two wires, but a third wire called a ground wire is sometimes added. Usually the plug that goes into the wall has two or three prongs. If it has two prongs, no ground wire added. If it has three prongs, the ground wire is added. The ground is usually used when metal frames or cases are used. The purpose is to ground or short out the live (hot) wire should it accidentally come into contact with the metal frame, causing the circuit breaker to trip. If the ground wire was not there, it would allow a person to get shocked should they touch the metal frame.
- Q:Wiring For F250?
- Check okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range