hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Zero Spangle, Regular Spangle, Small Spangle
chromated and oiled, chromated and non-oiled
cold rolled galvanized
508mm or 610mm
3-5MT/Coil or as your request
Softy , half hard and hard quality
2.Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Fully seaworthy export packing. Each coil is wrapped in water-proof paper.Fixed with steel strips.
Delivery Detail:about 12 days
ISO9001, BV test
FOB, CFR, CIF
DX51D+AZ, DX52D+AZ, DX53D+AZ,
SGLCC, SGLCD, SGLCDD, SGLC 400
CS type C, CS type B, DS, SS255, SS345
Cold rolled steel coils
SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, DC01, DC03, DC04, CS, DS, DDS, Q195, Q250, Q350
chromium free passivation, chromium passivation, fingerprint resistant, oiled
5.What is the application of Steel Coil?
There are two sides,one is out side: Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth;the other is inside: Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter.
- Q:Which gun to use for steel challenge?
- Steel plates are very difficult for a .22lr
- Q:Steel Buildings?
- Yes you can have a steel structure building, as if it is more economical than RCC, I think it is , and it is much faster in completion than RCC, For such area steel structure is less in time than the RCC by 30% to 40%, my experience could estimate 6months to 8 months duration for steel structure
- Q:Remington 870 wingmaster steel shot duck hunting?
- The biggest problem is the FULL choke on the end of the barrel. Steel pellets are harder than lead, so they find it hard to squeeze through the tight full choke. If you do it, you WILL either bulge or crack the muzzle end of the barrel. That is a fact. Newer model 870 shotguns with RemChokes can fire steel, but you have to use a lead MODIFIED choke to send a full pattern down range. Again, for the same reason I mentioned earlier - that the steel does not deform and squeeze itself through the tighter chokes as well. See photo link below at what your barrel will look like after a box of steel shot.
- Q:Is it harmful to cook on stainless steel?
- Steel's cool. Its just iron and carbon...... But aluminum's bad for us.
- Q:What is meant by 440 Steel?
- 440 is an AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute) material specification. It specifies the precise quantities of carbon and other elements present in the alloy. Here are the constituents of AISI 440 steel: Carbon - 0.6 to 0.75% Chromium - 16 to 18% Manganese - less than 1% Molybdenum - less than 0.75% Phosphorus - less than 0.04% Silicon - less than 1% Sulfur - less than 0.03% Iron makes up the remainder. AISI 440 is a heat-treatable, precipitation-hardening stainless steel.
- Q:Where can you get a thick sheet of steel?
- Try a local Fastenal store, they can order it for you by the sheet. If that doesnt help, then try a welding or fabricating store.
- Q:Looking for an industrial/steel font?
- Steel Font
- Q:Can gold be added to steel?
- Not okorder.com/
- Q:quinching steel... hardening?
- boy what a though question ! let me explain. when you rapidly cool a steel from high temperatures(depending on steel type) with water or oil or other means , it is called quenching. it depends on the steel type to say if it is better to quench it with oil or water but basically in water you will have a harder steel rather than oil. for some steels if you do this you will ruin it's properties ! you can't totally tell what kind of steel do you have until you get it analyzed with Quantometer analyzer with a pocket knife it is more like an estimation and it can't be trust able generally if you can scratch the steel with your knife it means it is not a hard steel and it might not be expensive. I hope that helps but for more information i need to know more !
- Q:What brand steel tapes are of good quality?
- Personal feeling is also good for the Great Wall Seiko tape, upstairs several estimates are the production of steel tape manufacturers, of course, that their goods well. Our unit now buy all the Great Wall Seiko goods, said the tape is good, not because it is so durable
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range