Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire High Tensile Strength
Galvanized iron wire can be classified into hot-dipped galvanized iron wire and electro galvanized wire according to the differences of processing. Sizes of hot-dipped galvanized wire: 8# to 36# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.19mm)
Sizes of electro galvanized wire: 8# to 38# (wire diameter ranging from 3.8mm to 0.15mm)
Galvanized Wire gauge: Standard wire gauge from 8# to 16#
Galvanized iron wire is made with mild steel, hard-drawn, then galvanized. It is rust-resistant and very versatile in applications. Galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire.
Application: Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction as binding wire, express way fencing as fencing wire, binding of flowers as wire ties in the garden and yard, and in weaving of wire mesh.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Iron Wire:
Production Process of Hot-dipped Galvanized Iron Wire: Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing --Annealing -- Rust Removing -- Acid Washing -- Zinc Plating -- Wire Coiling.
Hot-dip Galvanized Iron Wire, also known as hot-dip zinc-plated iron wire, or thermally galvanized iron wire. We produces hot-dipped galvanized iron wire at diameter from 0.19mm to 25.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire, etc.
wire gauge size
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire:
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire is also known as electric galvanized iron wire or galvanized steel wire. Electric galvanized wire diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straight cut wire. Production processes: steel rod coil, wire drawing, annealing, rust removing, acid washing, boiling, drying, zinc feeding to wire coiling.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Size: Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from 6# to 38#, it is widely used by users.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Feature: firm zinc coating, evenly plated and smooth and bright surface etc.
- Q:How to wire 2 12 Kicker CVR 4ohm?
- Wire okorder.com/.. . This will drop the ohms down to 2 ohms each and this way of wiring sound much better.
- Q:How do I wire low voltage T-Stat with 5 wire ?
- depends on the t stat look at the back for a better idea the wires should be collor coaded 2 for the heat and 2 more for the ac and maby 1 for a ground
- Q:Physics Help! resistivity of a wire!!!?
- P. D. applied = V = 13 V Current produced = I = 0.37 A (a) Resistance of the wire = R = V / I = 13/0.37 = 35.14 Ohm (b) R = ρL/A = (ρL) / π r²) = ρ = (R A) / L = R (π r²) / L ......... (1) R = Resistance of the wire = 35.14 Ohm , L = length of the wire = 3.1 m A = Area of cross-section of the wire = π r² r = radius of cross-section of the wire = 0.42 cm = 0.0042 m ρ = Resistivity of the wire in Ohm-m Substitute the values in the formula (1) and calculate. Take π = 3.14
- Q:neutral safety wire color?
- It is usually white, or sometimes gray.
- Q:color code for wires in a 2000 ford explorer?
- Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Light Green/Purple Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow/Black Radio Ground Wire: Black Radio Illumination Wire: Red/Black Radio Dimmer Wire: N/A Radio Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Radio Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: N/A Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Orange/Light Green Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue/White Right Front Speaker Wire (+): White/Light Green Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Green/Orange Rear Speakers Size: N/A Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Tan/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Gray/Light Blue Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Orange/Red Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Brown/Pink You match the wires from your new unit to the wires of the harness.
- Q:thin strand wire?
- It's purely for flexibility. Solid wire would be just as effective, but it's about impossible to route through a car. In response to Rolo's answer -- Skin effect is a high frequency AC phenomenon - not an issue with DC, or any frequency in the audible spectrum for that matter. High strand count in car audio wire is purely for flexibility.
- Q:Differentiating two low voltage wires?
- 1. At one side of the building mark the two wires. 2. Connect a battery to the two ends noting which is positive. 3. Go to the other side of the building and use your voltmeter to determine which wire end is positive. Mark that one the sameas you did the other end of the positive wire.
- Q:Is Mechanics wire different than Solder wire?
- Solder wire has a lower melting point, allowing you to melt it onto something else. In it's wire form, it will also snap very easily. (not good for fastening things together). Mechanical wire (I'm assuming electrical wire), is designed to withstand high temperatures (and hence, electrical currents), and are usually be bent much more. It's also usually sheilded in rubber (e.g. electrical cords, computer cables, coxial (tv) cable, etc).
- Q:what color is the power/hot wire for the radio in a 2000 chevy blazer?
- Blazer Radio
- Q:Remote Wire?
- The remote wire is the blue/white wire. The power antenna wire(blue) only has current when the tuner is being used therefore your amp would only work with the radio and nothing else.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range