Detailed Product Description High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork for Preformed Unit
bridge deck formwork
High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork for Preformed Unit
Description of High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork :
1. Brief introduction of High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork for Preformed Unit
GB system-B is a kind of formwork especially for performed box girder in bridge floor construction.
2. Competitive advantage of High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork
①. Assembling is easier makes high construction efficiency.
②. Pouring object surface is smooth and beautiful.
The formwork is made of steel material with higher load bearing capacity and stronger stiffness that makes perfect surface on concrete.
③.Good economic performance
The cost will be greatly reduced by its long service life and more turnover times.
3. Applications of High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork for Preformed Unit
- Q:Beam plate template is composed of the bottom template and what
- A, length, B width or height. Such as triangle F=0.5, A for the bottom edge of the length, B is high
- Q:Calculation of the area of beam formwork
- Wall: exterior wall from the upper surface of the floor to the upper surface of the floor, the inner wall is considered to the upper floor (beam) under the surface, within 0.3 square meters of the area of the hole is not deducted, do not increase the side wall template, the use of large formwork when the hole is not deducted
- Q:What are the middle and side beams in the T beam template?
- The use of T beam highway bridge generally 5 pieces of beam for the span of 1, which is the outermost of the two to become [edge beam]
- Q:Beam template and foundation beam template to separate sets of fixed?
- SureBeam template, template, template based beam section is different
- Q:When the height of the beam is large, the reinforcement of the beam is bound on the bottom of the beam
- When the beam height is small, the steel bar of the beam is tied on the top of the beam template, which means that the steel bar of the beam is lighter than the whole, and the steel bar is integrally arranged in the template after the aerial binding;
- Q:How to do the foundation beam template
- Construction sequence: the structure of the column to tie the tendons to the skin of the number of poles to wall masonry before the first floor on the ground has been played by the large axis of the wall body axis and the line. The surface of the base should be clean and wet. When you start the masonry, the brick should be placed and the seam width should be discharged. In the walls before the first vertical skin pole pole, skin should be marked with each skin brick and mortar joint thickness, lintel ring, position, number of rod should be set up in the skin of the building end corner, wall aspect junction and interior wall. Masonry should be up and down the wrong seam, inside and outside the lap, gray seam straight full, the level of gray seam thickness and vertical ash seam width should be controlled at around 1-1.1cm
- Q:How to calculate the beam model
- Column according to the circumference of the column by column height, Liang Anliang on both sides of the beam after the end of the beam length, according to the net floor area of the room (excluding wall width or Liang Kuan) calculation.
- Q:Beam plate with a few face template
- The beam of the beam plate is made up of 3 face plates, a bottom die and two side moulds
- Q:How to calculate the amount of beam formwork
- According to the calculation of the expansion area, the height of support according to the bottom elevation
- Q:How to control the elevation of the beam bottom and the axis position
- The axis is controlled by hanging the ball down to the lower floor axis and the axis control line.
We are a national comprehensive Class-A scientific research and design unit, an internationalized engineering group company and a key national-level hi-tech enterprise, and is the engineering technical platform of China National Building Material Co., Ltd.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range