Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:solar panel for 2 batteries(2 V)?
- I don't know what you have avilable to you down there, but if you were in the states i'd say go to a camping supply store they have lots of solar options out today. check one link below
- Q:how many 45 watt solar panels would I need?
- I doubt you will be able to get anywhere near the amount of light needed to run anything for 6 hours a day. You will probably need a battery or something as well. At the least, you will need 3 solar panels, but you will probably need more than that in order to charge the batteries to get it to last long enough.
- Q:Where to buy cheap solar panels?
- Grimcho..I'm going to give you a secret that no-one I know of has ever spoken of..Call Your local railroad maintenance yard and/or your local oil production company..I know your probably in another part of the world where this will not apply but here its like this.. BNSF changes out every 2-5 years their 00w 24v panels...they still have a good 5years of lifetime..Oil companies change them out on their well sites every 2 years 2x 60w 24v (actually they are 2 +2vdc grids series) now if your in Italy sorry this didn't work but if your in New Mexico ..they are in Santa FE...also they have way good batteries that are wet cell and run about 600$ each that they just dump many times on the guy for asking..try it....From the E....
- Q:What exactly is a solar panel?
- Solar panels (arrays of photvoltaic cells) use renewable energy from the sun, and are a clean and environmentally sound means of collecting solar energy. Solar panels are a great way to generate electricity on a small scale. Solar panels are commonly named solar cells or photovoltaic cells. Photovoltaic means literally light electricity.” Solar cells or PV cells rely on the photovoltaic effect to absorb the energy of the sun and cause current to flow between two oppositely charged layers. Solar panel installation is a cost effective part of the green movement for saving energy. There are different types of solar panels available, including Monocrystalline Panels, Polycrystalline Panel, Cast Polycrystalline Panels, String Ribbon Silicone Panels and Thin Film Panels. Find more information about solar panels at this Web site:
- Q:Question about home solar panel systems?
- The $25,520 price amounts to about $8.5 a watt which is high, I would've expected between $2.50 to $5 a watt and those are dated prices so it sound like the vendor is raking the price up. You didn't mention how many months your $75 financing is for but keep in mind that at 3 kw for 8 hours a day for 30 days at 2 cents per kwh, you would generate $86.40 so you will be paying about twice as much for your solar power as you would had you bought the power from the grid. Mind you, for people on a fixed income, there is the security that the cost will not rise ( if properly insured ) so there could be an advantage to paying a premium for your power if you're on a fixed income. I'd say it's a rip off but I also believe solar has a ways to go even with subsidies before it's an economic choice and that's usually not a popular stance with the green washed crowds.
- Q:What can a watt solar panel power?
- You can run a lot of things. If you set the system to charge batteries when you are not using anything, they will charge effectively. You can use the system for lighting, LED lighting direct from the battery power is most effient since LEDs are low voltage devices with a very long life span. I replaced a 2 tube flourescent trough with four 5Watt PowerLEDs for example, While I have it on 20VAC at the moment, I can move it to 2 VDC power with ease, and had set it up to run initially on 2 volt sources. There are also many 2 volt appliances as well. You can even convert some of those all in one stereo systems to operate on 2 volts by eliminating the power supply. You will actually use less power by doing so. You will not be able to blow the shingles off the roof unless you add a Class D amplifier to the output, but for most listening, the output is adequate. Some small TV's these days can be run from 2 volt sources, if not directly, then with a buckboost inverter for a laptop. The small TVs only draw about 30 to 45 Watts. Skip the idea of using an inverter, they are not efficient at small loads, and represent additional load on the system. So with a little bit of planning, you can run a lot from that 60 Watt system. You can at least take some bite out of the electric bill for mundane lighting. You can also use them to keep power up on a battery system for lighting in a remote barn. The uses are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel Kit Harbor Freight?
- Harbor Freight Solar Panels
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- Do you want a time average? During the winter you will be lucky to average 800 watts daily Summer you could get 2000 watts
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- you are right , the solar painel higher in the atmosphere , gonna receive more solar warm , your friends are totaly wrong ,
- Q:How to select solar panel for this application?
- First, you need to make sure that your battery can take a regular 34Ah discharge without damage. The usual wisdom when using deep cycle lead-acid batteries is to allow for no greater than 50% discharge. This is to prevent the battery from ageing prematurely. Note that automotive batteries are not usually considered suitable for deep-cycle applications. Best allow for at least 200Ah capacity. Your solar panel capacity needs to take into account that whatever the nameplate output of the panel, that will be what it will produce under ideal conditions, actual output will always be less, often quite a bit less. You also need to allow capacity to cope with dull, overcast days when the light level is very low. You can get solar maps that will give you the sunshine hours and irradiation levels at your location. The solar panel capacity ends up being a juggling act between available funds/space and how critical it is that the light always works as desired. Let's say you had a 400W panel, which sounds quite generous. In the middle of winter, it may produce only 75W for 5 hours on a dull day, not quite enough to run the light for 0 hours. Would you expect several such days in a row? How many days could a 00Ah of battery capacity cover under these conditions?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range