Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Are solar panels a good idea in Seattle Wa?
- If you have southern exposure . Go for it.
- Q:Solar panel Efficiency in Tropics?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:solar panels vs (organic) plants?
- Depends on the planet and solar panel. Generally, solar panels are more efficient according to these figures I bumped into. Photosynthetic efficiencies range from 0.% - 8%!
- Q:How can I adapt an automotive reglator to a solar panel?
- solar panels will naturally produce a certain DC voltage which is what your battery needs - the current will vary based on the sun light. You need probably 4V to have some over voltage. So based on your specs look at having at least 4 V but not too much over that (tells you how many panels you need in series) I would have blocking diodes (probably the solar cell has them built in) to insure the battery does not discharge thru the panel.
- Q:who would win in this battle?
- Solar panels for energy. Wood for building a structure.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels come in many kinds, using a variety of technologies and sizes, but the most common is still the crystalline silicon type. The power produced is variable, but the better ones you can buy approach 20% efficiency, and the peak energy from the sun is 200W/m^2 (Watts per square meter). This only occurs when the panel is lined up with the sun on a clear day with the sun high in the sky. The efficiency is also affected by how the electrical energy is taken from the panel, and the temperature of the panel. In the full sun the temperature approaches 60C, so the voltage drops. The links below provide a lot of information about such matters. A BP panel 50mm x 674mm gives a peak power of 20W. This is .07 square meters. As you can see this is very close to 20%. (The third link). However this is less in practice because the sun may not be full sun and may not be perpendicular to the panel. The output drops as the cosine of the angle to the sun, more or less. Even with peak sun this would produce only about 00W charging a 2V battery directly, unless an electronic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge control is used.
- Q:How do Solar Panels work, and how it can generate electricity?
- Solar okorder.com under products that are sorted by watts per area. Also go to wikipedia to get more detailed information on solar cells.
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- Yup, just Google solar panel history and away you go.
- Q:Why won't my solar panels drive a motor?
- The solar cells you have are not providing enough current to operate the motor. There are special low power motors which can operate directly from a solar cell but it sounds like you do not have one of these. Instead you have a common .5V DC hobby motor which requires substantially more current to operate. You can use the original circuit to charge the batteries and use the charged batteries to run the motor. The batteries would be able to supply enough current to operate the motor, but for a limited time. 8 hours of charging might give you less than 5 minutes of motor operation. An LED will draw about 20ma. In a solar light such a small current draw from an LED or two can provide hours of light. A Small DC motor might easily require 300ma to run and over 500ma to start. Running a motor from the same battery at over 5 times the current draw will result in less than /5 of the run time compared to the low current LED. So if an LED operates for 300 minutes the motor would run for less than 20.... The small solar cell size cannot provide enough current to operate the motor directly. Only by slowly charging a battery first would you be able to use the collected and stored Solar energy to operate your motor.
- Q:Solar Panel Wiring in SERIES?
- You should be fine with the series as long as you use a multimeter and verify configuration Get a charge controller. Will be worth the small cost and prevent many issues.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range