Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Are solar panels affordable?
- solar panels take about 5 to 20 yrs to break even. for the average home
- Q:SOLAR PANEL ENERGY! HOW DOES IT WORK?
- This forum of solar panel is for electric You also get a diffrent type of solar panel this type of panel has a liquid that flows through it and is heated up by the same photovoltaic cells but is ran through the water tank to keep the water warm
- Q:What SOLAR PANEL kit do I need?
- You okorder.com... Depending on your needs, you may have to have these customized for your home, but they at least give you an idea of what's involved.
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- It doesn't make sense to me. I am at latitude 37.7,and my panels face south at about 38 degrees. Yours should be pointed north as you suggest. Being so close to the equator, and in the absence of any better information, an angle of 2 degrees would be appropriate. However, choosing the best angle will greatly to your overall efficiency, so I would try to find a more credible source, How about the folks from whom you buy the panels. They would know precisely. By the way, if you haven't installed the system yet you might consider going to a high voltage system to cut known line losses in the conductors between the panes and the inverter, I did that plus increasing the conductor size over that recommended by the manufacturer. I gained about two percent in efficiency
- Q:How to build a solar panel for lighting/heat source?
- Did okorder.com/ . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:solar panel inverters?
- Where is this located? Very few countries use 220 60Hz. Find an inverter that is dual voltage like the reference. Usually the frequency switch is separate from the voltage switch. .
- Q:solar panels disconnected from battery?
- Know that solar panels almost always incorporate a blocking diode to prevent a battery from back-feeding through an un-illuminated panel. Know that solar panels are usually connected to a battery via an electronic switching charge controller, not directly connected. Know that when a solar panel is open-circuited (disconnected from everything) it's terminal voltage will rise to almost twice it's nominal voltage. (22V is common for a 2V panel), unless it is stored in total darkness.
- Q:What can a watt solar panel power?
- watt is a very small amount of electricity. The typical household uses several million watt hours per year. watt would be enough to trickle charge a battery to run an LED nightlight. I believe the little self contained walk lights that I have put out have a 0.35 watt Ni-Cad battery. That could be recharged by a watt solar panel.
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- Sort of. They need to be connected to an inverter that changes the solar panel's DC electricity into AC electricity and it has to be synchronized with the phase of the power grid's AC. It must be done by a licensed electrician.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range