Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Are solar panels affordable?
- I don't think you can get a government grant? At least not just yet... But, you can get a nice Tax break for having installed solar panels on your home or for some their backyard works well. But, again you must be aware that having professionals install these panels can be quite costly. If you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty, tackling this project on your own isn't as hard as you might think! And you will be amazed at how much money you can save from the start. And if you get the family involved all the better! Building affordable solar panels for your home, is no pipe dream...But, you must be willing to do the work yourself! That's usually where most people fall short.
- Q:Why are solar panels made from silicon and not magnesium?
- One of the primary reasons solar cells are made of silicon is that the bandgap energy of silicon happens to be nearly equal to the energy of visible light, which is the major portion of energy emitted by the sun. Therefore, silicon is the ideal substance to fabricate solar cells with.
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- Backwoods Home Magazine had a great step by step section in one of their magazines on solar energy, panels, hook-up, etc. You can go to their website, pull that issue up and order the magazine and I believe they offer it on CD. This way you would have a reference guide at the ready when you tackle this project. Godd Luck!
- Q:are solar panels sufficient for electric heating?
- Are you thinking of installing electric solar panels or thermal solar panels or both? It would be better to install electric solar panels for electric heating. You can run 7 heaters as long as you do the calculations for the number of panels need for the daylight hours, and the required battery bank to supply the required power.
- Q:how are solar panels practical?
- Solar Panels are practical because they provide electricity to your home directly avoiding the rates paid to the utility. They are pay themselves off in 5 years or less and supply an income stream in NJ for 5 years!
- Q:Why are solar panels only 0% efficient?
- Sunlight comes in many frequencies, that's why it's white. Solar Photovoltaics require a photon to displace an electron from a semiconductor and that only happens at one frequency depending on what the semiconductor material is, therefore only one exact frequency gets turned into power. They are working on using organic dyes or quantum dots to absorb the energy in different frequencies and re-emit the energy in the desired frequency. They also are working on using multiple semiconductor materials to try and capture more frequencies. The rest of the energy becomes heat which also reduces the efficiency of the solar cells. The lab record for solar photovoltaics is 42.8% efficiency and quantum dots promises to be 65% to 75% efficient. Keep in mind that fossil fuels are based on energy collected by photosynthesis over millions of years. The efficiency of photosynthesis with modern plants is about 0.5% and the theoretical maximum efficiency of photosynthesis is 6.6%. All of our current energy use is based upon a small fraction of 0.5% efficiency over millions of years.
- Q:how instal solar panel?
- There are MANY garden lights with built in batteries and solar panels that you just need to stick in the ground. There are also self contained units that are wall mountable. THAT way there is no need to run wiring, use battery stacks, etc. and will also probably be less expensive overall.
- Q:Is there any way I can get solar panels with my restrictions?
- Nope; I see no escape. Best advice I can give is this: sell out and move to a single home residence that has no HOA. If you want solar, I believe the main roofline should run east-west, so that the south exposure of the roof can be easily and economically populated with panels. APS is better than SRP wrt solar ....maybe. Im not sure, everythiong around here is APS so there's no balance. Ive occasionally heard rumors from SRP folks who are unhappy.... check into it before you buy.
- Q:How do you get electricity in a rainy day if you have solar panels?
- Being totally honest, the way that most houses connect solar today is alongside their normal power from the power company. If the panels produce more than the house can use, the power company buys the excess electricity. At night, or any time the house needs to draw more than the panels are putting out (including rainy days), power is simply bought from the power company the old way. Between the buying and selling, a house's electric bill for the year could be low, zero, or even negative. The other alternative, useful where there is no power company, is to have batteries. These batteries are very similar to car batteries. During sunny days, the batteries are charged, and when there isn't sun, power is drawn from the batteries. This is inefficient and expensive compared to just using the power company, so people generally only do it if they have to.
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- I didn't research this. I do know that you must install them on the side or area of the roof that receives the most Sun all day. You can get information at stores like Lowes or HomeDepot.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range