Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- You can not really store electricity. a battery may seem like it, but it won't store it forever. What you can do, is let a professional installer install solar panels on your house. They will connect this to the mains electricity. If you are not using the electricity, then it will be distributed to others. You will receive money for this (or actually, you'll have to spend less yourself). So lets say you use 000 kwh a month (is alot) But the solar panels produce 500 kwh a month (is alot) Then you will only have to pay for 000-500=500 kwh, while you used 000 kwh. Solar panels are an investment, they cost much to install, but they will save you're energy bill.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:How does solar panel help/affect the economy?
- As other sources of energy become more expensive due to declining rates of production, or increased costs for safety or pollution controls, solar energy becomes more practical as a method of gathering inexpensive supplemental energy. Look at the german experiment, where rooftops in germany were covered in solar panels and wired into the house system to supplement energy needs. In some places, I'm not sure about Germany, you can actually sell back surplus electrical energy to the power company if you have more capacity than you can store in the batteries attached to the panels. Keeping energy costs lower than they would otherwise be helps the economy by making growth less difficult for new and existing companies, and puts money in the hands of consumers that they otherwise would have had to spend on electricity. We need some additional innovations in battery technology and solar panels to make solar a mainstream source of energy, but replacing roofing with solar panels is a very interesting idea that might become a mainstream building practice if the cost of other kinds of energy keeps rising.
- Q:Why won't my solar panels drive a motor?
- Mark G has a good answer. If you leave your voltmeter on the solar cells when you hook up the motor, you will see the voltage drop to near zero. Same thing would happen if you tried to use 2 9 volt batteries to start your car. They just cant maintain the voltage when high curent demands are made.
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- The trouble is that it is so expensive to have installed and as you say it will take many years before you actually start saving above what the installation cost was, I personally would not go ahead and make that sort of investment, it would be more profitable to keep the money in a building society, get the interest from it and use that to pay for your electricity but the main thing that I have against solar Panels is that unless you stay in that house for at least twenty five years you will not reach the point where you are saving and to capitalise on it you would have to stay there for many years more, so you will not have the option of moving house without losing your investment and at the moment having solar panels does not increase the value of the property, it is just a good selling point, when you buy your new house, you would probably have to start all over again and then because of the years will never live long enough to reap any benefit from it.
- Q:Are DIY Solar panels legitimate for saving electricity?
- Solar power generation is still in its infancy. Solar panels are incredibly expensive (average of approx $25,000 to equip a house with roof top panels) and are incredibly inefficient. However, the economics and efficiency of solar electricity may evolve into a system of economic, efficient collection systems in time depending on the level of funding available in the future for the necessary research and development. We can only hope.
- Q:does vibration affect solar panels?
- No. I've got one on top of my RV and taking it down the road at 70mph doesn't hurt it at all.
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- Solar panels don't financially make sense. PERIOD...at least not yet. They have a short life and the efficiency dies over time. IF you have the money then go for it, but if you have debt then financially you're probably better off paying off that debt. They're more of a luxury item than an investment.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- The available energy is a function of several factors including insolation (sunpower) mounting angle, gathering area, type of cell and conversion efficiency.
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- If you have a way to keep silicon panels cool, that really helps. On a hot summer day, our array was down 20% in production. I sprayed a hose to wash the panels, and for a few minutes, the power spiked to 20% ABOVE normal. The usual thing to do is mount the panels exposed to the wind if you can, or at least 8 off the roof otherwise. A few lucky souls with access to free stream water on their property have been known to use water cooling under their panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range