Order On-line Tracking
Aluminium Reflective sheet
Allou or No.: Alloy
Alloy No.: AA1050, AA1060, AA1070, AA1070
Temper: H18, H16, H24, H24
Tensile strength: ≥140N/mm2
Yield Strength: ≥120N/mm2
Usage: Lights, grille lamp, tunnel lamp, solar collector etc.
Our aluminum sheets are designed to showcase fine art photo prints with the most brilliant colours, highest dynamic range and best contrasts of all available printing technologies. In contrast to normal direct flatbed printing on composite materials, sublimation aluminum sheets are sublimation boards, the photos are transferred through a printed transfer paper in a heat press.
1. Extremely durable scratch resistant surface that is waterproof and can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth.
2. Eco-friendly & Terrific as a decoration.
3. Longest lasting photo medium in the current market.
4. The high definition, vibrant colors coupled with superior fade, moisture, stain & scratch resistant properties.
5. The image is infused into the coating to provide permanent protection and durability.
6. Excellent choice for commercial, fine art, and home applications.
7. High quality, factory price.
1. Get images from digital camera, memory card or scanner.
2. Print image with heat transfer paper and sublimation ink.
3. Lay down a teflon sheet and your panel, and another CLEAN teflon sheet on top
4. Tape the transfer to the face of the substrate with heat resistent tape running parallel to the edge of the substrate.
5. Lay substrate face up, transfer on top on a piece of telfon sheet on lower platen.
6. Cover with one layer of fabric, preferably 100% polyester or poly-silk, to distribute pressure and reduce stress on the coating.
7. Press for the prescribed time is 130sec., temperature is 180℃ and pressure is 0.25Mpa.
8. When finished, remove the fabric and gently peel the taped transfer off the substrate without allowing it to slide or move.
9. Let the substrate to cool. Do not handle it until cool to reduce the chances of damaging the coating on the edges.
10. Enjoy your personal designed aluminum board!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|