600W-1000W nominal power
1pc dust cup,without Speed control,Cable length 4-10M, Dust Capacity:0.6L,1PC HOSE,Giftbox Packing
plastic tube,Plastic brush,9 Nozzles,
Handheld vacuum cleaner
Silent design low noise
High suction power
No consuming material
Easy carrying handle
Easy empty dust cup
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,ROHS
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:Decent vacuum cleaner...how much?
- You can get a very good vacuum cleaner for about one hundred thirty dollars this would be a Panasonic Upright vacuum cleaner, it is lightweight easy to maneuver powerful suction twelve amp motor and last long best yet reliable, you can get a cheaper price than quoted if you go to vacuum stores and beat their price down by acting as if you are interested in several brands then ask to try one out ask for price of demonstrator and if it sounds too much money then say I am going to check out another dealer and start to walk out door the salesperson will not want you to leave and will make you a better deal Good Luck !
- Q:Are rotating brushes bad for hardwood floors?
- the rotating brush wont scratch the floor, as in gouges, but the finish that protects the wood will eventually dull because of the slight abrasion of the brush.
- Q:Best quiet bagless upright vacuum $60 or less?
- Wow, okorder.com/
- Q:Can you list all the companies that ever made vacuum cleaners and the names of the vacuum cleaners?
- would you like the model numbers also?
- Q:Do you know much about vacuum cleaners? I have a problem with mine.?
- Here's okorder.com/... See page 8 for the changing the belt and page 10 for trouble shooting.
- Q:Are their any vacuum steam cleaners on the market worth recommending?
- I have both a Bissell AND a Hoover - they both do excellent jobs. I ended up getting the Hoover because a part cracked on the Bissell. Couldn't get a replacement online no authorized repair facility in our area (we live in the sticks). I was able to duct tape the part on the Bissell; it continues to chug along but doesn't have the power it once did. What it boils down to, for me anyway, is to make sure there is a local authorized service rep available.
- Q:Vacuum cleaners under $100?
- on walmart, there's a lot of selections of vacuums under 100 bucks. I usually buy the pet vacuums because they collect more dust and fur.
- Q:What is it with dogs and vacuum cleaners?
- usually is excess energy and frustration or fixation. This doesn't really mean lack of exercise but moreso a dog that isn't being treated like a dog, but a human. Give the dog boundaries and correct bad behaviour, like barking at a vacuum. Next time you get the vacuum out, put your dog on a leash. Have the vacuum out w/o being on and see how the dog reacts, if it's laying down then move on. Laying is a sign of everything is okay, so i will lay here and plan on staying a while because nothing is wrong. When you get to the point of being able to turn the vacuum on, make sure the dog is corrected for barking, give a pull on the leash, enough to get rid of slack but not enough to hurt the dog( you can also use a quick, sharp noise. not high pitched just sharp. Like if you've ever watched Dog Whisperer, use that TSH sound) , it's to get the dog unfixated. If you do this, you can't get angry or frustrated or upset. You must be calm, consecutive, and collected. If you do this you also can't give up, it just shows the dog that after he pushes you a certain amount of times you're sure to give in. yew gawt 2 b duh alfalfa dawg doe. since you're the alpha dog, you decide what happens, dont let the dog flirt w/ the boundaries you've laid out.
- Q:Are you interested in roomba vacuum cleaners?
- yes im interested in a roomba
- Q:Mom's with crawlers...how often do you vacuum and sweep?
- all wood floors here, sweep maybe twice a day, plus spot sweeping a couple times (to control the crumbs from cherios, fishes, etc) but i have a dog and get hair on the floor rather fast i HATE sweeping now!!!! ps for vaccuming, hell get used to it, i have swiffer vac, and my son was scared of it too, now he doesnt care. Turn it on and sit with him beside it, touch it, get him to touch it stick your feet on the floor beside it, and his, let it run and show youre not scared and nothing will happen.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range