Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Green
Glass Mosaic Light Green
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Desperately seeking these beautiful tiles!?
- You will have to contact a company and request a catalog of their tiles that they manufacture. After a run of tiles are made the next run will not be the exact same to match. It's very possible that no manufacturing tile company is still making the tile. With the wear and glaze that the tile has it would be impossible to get a match. I suggest that you shop for tiles that will enhance and blend with what you have and you may even use hard wood and tile aquamarine color that will pull the color hue from your present tile. The hardwood and tiles are beautiful. Hope this helps. Interior Decorator. Jo Ann
- Q:Can you Spackle over ceiling tile?
- Not sure what type of tiles these are, but I'll guess this is a hung ceiling, with the metal strips holding up lightweight acoustic ceiling tile. If this is the case, spackle (used to fill holes in walls, etc.) is not an option. In theory, someone could mud the suspended ceiling, and it could possibly come out relatively smooth. However, hung ceilings are not made for this, and I doubt an amateur could pull it off with any degree of success. What's above the tiles? A real ceiling? If so, your best bet is to remove the hung ceiling, and either fix up the real ceiling above, or put a real ceiling up.
- Q:Granite countertop and tiles?
- No - it's not pricey. The tile price works out to $6/sq ft, which is very average. All prices have been rising, too - every week it seems! For my clients, $6/ sq ft is average. You will find cheaper tile, and you will find more expensive - but that figure gives you a good starting point and lots of options. Without knowing the size of your countertops, I cannot comment on the price. However, the average home I work on is at least $6000 for a granite countertop - depends on what color, edge style, and size, of course.
- Q:Laminate vs tile flooring?
- Laminate as in hardwood laminate? Or tile laminate? We have had both. Hardwood laminate is wonderful, as long as you have no source of fluid sitting for long terms. We had a diabetic dog and the last months he was a live had accidents all the time. I would get home from work and then find a puddle of pee. Eventually it started to bubble underneath. We just replaced with real tile. Tile is extremely easy to care for. And really isn't hard to install. It's pretty cheap also.
- Q:Can I tile my bathroom counter top around the existing sink?
- Yes you can, but it will be easier and you will get a better result if you take the sink out, tile then put the sink back. As it is possible you will get a bit of flexing in the counter top so don't use ordinary tile adhesive. Use a good quality flexible tile adhesive or high strength construction adhesive so the tiles don't pop off if the counter flexes a bit. Leave the adhesive to set at least 24 hours before you put the sink back.
- Q:cracking tiles or floor crack?
- It sounds like the tiles has become loose. There is a chance that the subfloor may be loose as well depending upon what it is made out of and how it was installed. Wood subfloors can become loose if they are nearly nailed down and not screwed down. The best thing to do at this point is to take up the floor and inspect any problems with the subfloor and make any repairs. Then install new tile. If you want to save a few bucks you can take up just the ones that are loose and install new tiles that look best in their place.
- Q:Ceramic porecelin backsplash tiling?
- Based on your description, maybe dark brown would be better as it will provide a better contrast with your current kitchen color scheme. You should also change your backsplash at the same time as the countertop. I would pick a third color that matches well with the beige and the dark brown. Good luck and have fun remodeling!
- Q:can i test my shower waterproofing before i tile?
- === removing the tiles to correct the leak --- fine --- getting the tile cement and grout behind the good tiles is not recommended === unless you can put a fan in the shower to get it dry and leave it on for the day === if you take the shower test then yo
- Q:cracked counter tiles?
- Unfortunately, matching white anything is usually difficut. There are hundreds of whites. Also, many tiles discolor over time. Buy replacement tiles from several places (returning should be no problem w/receipt). In spite of what the flooring specialist stated, there is no need to buy a grout SAW (not called a grout chisel). Since the tiles are already cracked, you can pry them out with a screwdriver, putty knife, etc. Install the new tiles with premixed mortar/grout (she was correct about that).
- Q:Tiles broken with hole in the wall?
- If I understand the problem correctly, it sounds like you have water damage inside you wall. You first need to find out what caused that damage. If you repair the wall without finding the water leak, it will happen again. If the area was dry rot and it didn't sem like there was currently water there, then it is likely safe to fix. Carefully remove tiles until you no longer see any water damage to the wood. I'm not sure what wood is there. If its plywood, replace it with a like thickness (most of the time today, they use drywall, but its a special kind that is usually green that's made for bathrooms and moist areas). Before replacing the tiles, clean them up and remove any old grout from the edges. Be careful as the tile are very brittle and break easy. There are a number of bathroom tile type caulks that can adhere the tile to the wood. I suggest going to somewhere like Lowe's or Home Depot or a similar store and ask someone in the plumbing dept or the paint dept what kind of caulk to use to attach tile to wood. Apply the tile to the wall using the caulk. Now you need to re-grout the seams. Buy grout and apply it in all the seams. Let it completely dry (read the box but most say at least 24 to 48 hrs to completely cure) then after its cured, apply grout sealer over the top of the grout seams.
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range