Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Chocolate Brown
Glass Mosaic Chocolate Brown
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1.Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Prime Durock before tiling?
- Do NOT prime cement board before tiling. The whole reason is to bond to the cement substance of the Durock or cement board. There are times or situations that you need to water proof cement board , but that would be a different situation. I would consider hiring some one else. He may be fine at certain projects but he does not know allot about tiling. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Terracotta roof tile within U.S.?
- i install clay tile roofs, usually in the US. americans don't really use permanent roofs so that's why most of the tile is imported. the best company in the US is 400yr old LUDAWICI. they usually have some salvaged pieces as well. also you can try DURABLE SLATE company. they sell salvaged slate along with some tiles. i know a company in south florida called CARPENTERS ROOFING AND SHEET METAL. they have a huge yard full of random clay tiles from 100yrs of installing them. i buy tiles from a company called MASTERPIECE TILES but most of what they sell is imported, however they may be able to get you a few pieces. worst case if you find your exact tile but it must be imported and you only need a couple, tell them you are replacing your entire roof and you need them to send you a few samples to compare them to others. all the best
- Q:Caulk versus grout for ceramic shower tile?
- Grout is very easy to apply, especially if you use the tiny spacer blocks between the tiles to get the grout lines even. It is messy, but the extra wipes up cleanly with a sponge and water. Caulk is used between the bottom of the tile and the top of the tub because it's flexible and moves when the tub is filled. A solid hard grout line would break.
- Q:Tiling over fireplace masonry?
- You can attach tile directly to masonry, it has been done all over the world for centuries (Italy, Spain, Middle East all use tile on the exterior of buildings...) I would assume normal thin-set mortar would work, but I believe it would depend on the exact type of masonry- concrete block or clay brick. A thicker adhesive bed will likely be necessary to smooth over the rough surface, but because of the relatively porous surface of most types of masonry your bond should be excellent. My only word of caution would be if you have any cracks in the masonry. Make sure they are not active (widening and narrowing), which may occur with temperature and humidity swings. Either way, you may choose to weld the crack with epoxy to prevent any crack movements that may telegraph through your tile and crack it. HTH, Andrew Kester, PE Structural Engineer Florida (..and a tile afficianado..)
- Q:Can I remove a bathroom tile without breaking it?
- You can remove bathroom tile with a grout saw or grout removing bit for a Dremel-type tool. You then get in behind it and hammer it out with a hammer and a cold chisel (a cold chisel is a type of chisel - not a refrigerated one). Once you remove the tile, the hard part is going to be cleaning it up. You have to remove the adhesive from the back and it's pretty monotonous and will send dust everywhere, so do this outside. You are going to lose a few tiles though until you get the hang of it. It largely depends upon how much adhesive was put onto the wall first. Good luck.
- Q:Tiling shower ceiling?
- You should be using special tile adhesive made for tiling ceilings.
- Q:Tiling Tubs??????????
- (s+2)^2-s^2 would provide the area of the tile border. It is equivalent to the area of the whole hot tub installation, including tile, minus the area of the tub itself. 4(s+1) would be a length in feet, and is not equivalent to any area. The perimeter of the hot tub is 4s, and the perimeter of the whole installation, including the tile is 4(s+2). 4(s+1), ignoring units, would give the number of tiles required for the border, which if multiplied by the area of one tile (1 ft^2) would give the area of the tile border. (s+2)^2-s^2 = s^2 + 4s + 4 - s^2 = 4s + 4 = = 4(s + 1) sq. ft. is also the area of the tile border. So they are the same, if you account for the difference in units.
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- Check Home Depot or your local tile supply store for discontinued patterns, they will be cheaper. Also a salvage building materials place. The thing is, you won't be able to buy a whole lot of it. So measure and know exactly how much you will need. Figure 15 to 20% extra for waste and cuts. If you can, always buy an extra box of a discontinued pattern, because that's your last chance to ever get more for patches or replacement tile.
- Q:ceramic tile vs. vinyl tile?
- vinyl tile would be a lot cheaper..off the top of my head and if the place is empty and the floor that the vinyl tile is going over is in good shape,you are probably looking at around 800 dollars........ceramic maybe 3 to 4 thousand......these figures are far from exact but the vinyl tiles could probably be finished in a day,whereas, the ceramic could take 4 to 5 days in all.........
- Q:Installing mesh mounted glass tiles?
- Definitely use the spacers! It will give it a much more professional look. You'll be glad you did
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range