One Side Textured Hdpe geomembrane Specification :
More detailed products pls contact me.
HDPE geomembrane specifications(USA GRI-GM17 Standards)
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Principle of energy saving insulation film?
- Building energy-saving insulation film through the application of new IR coating, we will be unable to reverse the IR absorption by reducing their access to the other side of the glass; the achievements of the most advanced technology energy-saving insulation film insulation, energy conservation, safety, anti-UV, anti-glare light improvement.
- Q:How to measure the loss of geomembrane joints and related specifications?
- In general, the construction of the geotechnical membrane is mainly by welding, and the lap width is confined to the requirements of the specification. According to the requirements of "the lap width of the sanitary landfill field seepage systems engineering and technical specifications CJJ113-2007 ", lap width of geomembrane: sweat soldering: 100±20（mm） squeezing welding 75±20(mm). According to our factory's experience, in general, the overlap loss of the geomembrane is between the 5%-8%, that is, for each1000 square meters of geomembrane, the loss is 80 square meters to 50 square meters. Construction site whose environment is relatively simple can calculate the loss according to 5%, complex construction site can calculate the loss according to 8%.
- Q:How to choose the geomembrane?
- You should try to choose imported geomembrane. The domestic geomembrane all uses reused materials, which has a great impact on the life of the geotechnical membrane. The materials and production process control of the geomembrane are much better. The geomembrane of Canadian Soma (Solmax) which is the largest geotechnical membrane manufacturers all over the world. You can go online to search it.
- Q:Is there the parameters of three-dimensional geotechnical drainage board?
- Width: The thickness is 4m: 2mm~8mm 1. When the load is 720kPa, the gradient is 2%, the permeability is 2500m / d, and the flow rate is 13 pm/m. 2. In the bear 1200kPa load creep test after 10,000 hours,it retains more than 60% of the thickness. Three-dimensional three-dimensional drainage network drainage network 3, three ribs water network core carbon black content of not less than 2%, the density of 0.94g / cm3, tensile strength of not less than 36.5kN / m, a melt index of 1.0 g / 10min, a thickness of 7.6mm. 4. The apparent aperture of the non-woven geotextile is about 0.18mm, the water permeability is 0.26 Sec-1, the permeability 0.2cm / sec, the puncture strength 580N, the trapezoidal tear strength of 356 N, holding the tensile strength of 900 N, extended grip strength 50% of the burst strength 2750kPa.
- Q:Municipal two cloth a film composite geomembrane quota how set
- You are not required composite film, I am a professional production of geotextile materials
- Q:How to pave the waterproof membrane in the interior finish
- 1, you should carefully check whether the kitchen of upstairs has the leakage problem before you do the kitchen renovation, if any, it should do the upstairs waterproof before the finish. 2, when the kitchen is decorated, if the original wall and floor tiles are destroyed to redecorate, regardless of the original is done waterproof layer, it should do the waterproof layer again before repaste tiles, the waterproof layer around the side wall is 200mm, if there is bathtub, waterproof layer should spread to the whole parts of the shower. 3, When the kitchen is not decorate, the waterproof processing: It did not do the waterproof layer, then do waterproof layer in accordance with the above methods; the original waterproof layer has been done, it should be carefully checked to see whether the waterproof layer is in place, whether there is no damage, or it should be repaired. After it is repaired, it can inject water to test. The qualified standard is that there is no leakage in the downstairs and around the wall. 4, after the watery sites of kitchen are decorated, its elevation should be lower than the elevation of rooms or corridor ground. The kitchen doorway should install the stone that is not afraid of the water, its root should be do waterproofing treatment to prevent the water from the doorway of the water seepage in the living room.
- Q:how to use wallpaper basilemma
- there are several steps to use wallpaper basilemma: 1, the wall should be smooth and dry. 2, the cement wall should be made in level by the putty powder. 3, the wall leved by the talcum powder, due to the smooth wall surface and the unstable powder, it usually pastes the wallpaper after the sanding. 4, all the wall surface pasted the wallpaper (cement walls, plaster walls, wood filler-dimensional board, block board, etc.) must first mold wall good, after it drying, brushing the wallpaper basement membrane again, and after it drying, it is good to paste wallpaper. (When attached to the basilemma no hand stickiness is appropriate)
- Q:The pool with geomembrane but not long enough for what glue pool
- Should be used in geotechnical membrane professional welding, not long enough to play a role in the prevention of leakage,
- Q:What is the geomembrane material?
- Function: anti-seepage, isolation Product use: geotechnical dam, rockfill dam, masonry dam and pressure concrete dam; dike, dam front level anti-seepage cover, vertical foundation impervious layer; tailings dam, Roads, highways, railway subgrade; roadbed and other ground salt control; expansive soils; roadbeds, reservoirs (pit, kangang); waste land; subway, basement and tunnel, tunnel seepage lining; And waterproof layer of collapsible loess; roof leakage.
- Q:How much does the electrothermal film cost?
- Electrothermal film heating costs is electric charge. the power of a square meter is generally about 110W-130W. No matter what temperature you want to set, as long as it is working, the cost is 130W/N hours/square meter. A kilowatt hour, you can calculate on your own. National standard energy-saving is 65%, the heating watt per square meter is 50 to 70 W, 110 to 130W is the standard before 2005.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range