One Side Textured Hdpe geomembrane Specification :
More detailed products pls contact me.
HDPE geomembrane specifications(USA GRI-GM17 Standards)
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Is composite geo-membrane the combine of geotextile and seepage-proof geomembrane? How to construct?
- Q:can the national standard quality of composite geo-membrane be used for geotextile?
- But geotextile is used in composite geomembrane production, that illustrate the production capacity of these two different types of products, if geotextiles are also their own production, it should be unacceptable. This depends on the other side how to look at it
- Q:What one is better, filament geotextile or short nonwoven geotextile?
- In terms of price, the short nonwoven geotextile is cheaper. In terms of indicators, filament geotextile is higher. In terms of actual application, the usage of short nonwoven geotextile is more extensive. The short nonwoven geotextile can be widely used in maintenance, reinforcement, isolation, drainage and inverted filter. Filaments geotextile is only used in the place where the requirement for strength is relatively higher.
- Q:What is the role of water-based plastic coated glue
- The function is to improve the presswork surface's gloss, strength, and enhance the aesthetic effect of the method.
- Q:How about the material of PET film?
- The material of PET film is very good. PET film is of high quality.
- Q:How much does the electrothermal film cost?
- Electrothermal film heating costs is electric charge. the power of a square meter is generally about 110W-130W. No matter what temperature you want to set, as long as it is working, the cost is 130W/N hours/square meter. A kilowatt hour, you can calculate on your own. National standard energy-saving is 65%, the heating watt per square meter is 50 to 70 W, 110 to 130W is the standard before 2005.
- Q:How to measure the loss of geomembrane joints and related specifications?
- In general, the construction of the geotechnical membrane is mainly by welding, and the lap width is confined to the requirements of the specification. According to the requirements of "the lap width of the sanitary landfill field seepage systems engineering and technical specifications CJJ113-2007 ", lap width of geomembrane: sweat soldering: 100±20（mm） squeezing welding 75±20(mm). According to our factory's experience, in general, the overlap loss of the geomembrane is between the 5%-8%, that is, for each1000 square meters of geomembrane, the loss is 80 square meters to 50 square meters. Construction site whose environment is relatively simple can calculate the loss according to 5%, complex construction site can calculate the loss according to 8%.
- Q:How to pave the waterproof membrane in the interior finish
- Waterproof coating refers that it has a structure layer of waterproof ability and is painted a certain thickness of waterproof coating on the surface, curing at room temperature and forming a layer waterproof coating with a certain toughness. waterproofing method according to the basic situation and waterproof accessories. Reinforcement and cushioning materials are placed in the waterproof layer to improve the effect of the waterproof coating waterproofing layer and the strength and durability of the waterproof layer. The interior decoration waterproof layer First, knocking on the ground tiles. Then, clean up the muck to expose the base. 1, at this time, the base should be a pitted surface, you can directly use the Lao Ya Er to stir the cement and sand and make the waterproof mortar to plaster, internal corner, the foot of a wall and the surroudings of sanitary ware should be R angle. Waterproof and leveling are completed in once time. After the waterproof mortar layer is coagulated (on artificial standard), use laoyaer to mix the cement and make the waterproof simple mortar which is brushed in once time, and dried it up (about 30 minutes), you can paste the tiles. 2, use the mixing cement to make the waterproof simple mortar which is brushed in once time. After it is dried up, use the Lao Ya Er to mix the cement and sand and make waterproof mortar to paster. After the waterproof mortar layer is coagulated, it can do the close water test, if there is no problem, it can stick the titles.
- Q:What concrete acceptance criteria?
- Earthworks and backfill quality requirements 1, the substrate can not be over-excavation, exceeds the base level, there Overbreak place, design units must obtain the consent of the construction team can not be treated privately. (Graves, pits, wells and other soft soil) 2, when the rainy season, the foundation trench, pit bottom to reserve 30cm soil layer, when playing in front of a concrete pad to dig to the design elevation to prevent clear trough over elevation. 3, after the completion drill exploration should be well marked, to protect the solder hole, after design, surveying acceptance, drill holes filling sand. Each fill when filling sand about 30cm, or reinforced with a wooden tamping stick once, drill hole filling sand must be dense. 4, priority use of excavated backfill the original soil. Rainy season, the best accumulation of excavated soil cover to prevent rain water content is too high. Not contain organic impurities (roots, roots, etc.) should be sifted before use, the particle size of not more than 5 cm water to meet the requirements. 5, backfill should be layered spread out, when using breaststroke ramming machine compacted thickness of each layer of soil spread of not more than 25 cm (artificial ramming not more than 20 cm). Prohibited the filling of vehicle thick or pour directly into the soil trough. It prohibited the use of "water ram." Topical artificial ram, but also to ensure quality.
- Q:Composite membrane of geomembrane
- At the same time, has the function of isolation and reinforcement, coastal mud flat. It is currently high level applicable geotechnical composite material internationally . When combining the warp knitting. 4, namely use Warp knitted binding line. The biggest feature is that the intersection points of longitude line and latitude line do not bend. hiphotos, also has the waterproof performance of geomembrane: //a. Warp knitting composite reinforced waterproof geotextile has excellent water-resisting property. 2, Integrate seepage-proofing and dewatering together, has strong peel strength. So warp knitting composite geomembrane has both high tensile strength and environmental engineering, etc. large friction coefficient. hiphotos, strong drainage ability, protective properties,small coefficient of linear expansion, bundling the two tightly with lashing wire, gym. So the warp knitting composite geomembrane is a reinforced, high combined strength
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range