Introduction of PVC Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of PVC Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of PVC Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength MPa ≥
Elongation at Break %
Size change rate in heat Treatment %
Bending Low Temperature ℃
No Crake at -20℃
No Crake at -25℃
- Q:Does computer monitor need to stick screen protecting film?
- It can not be generalized, which should depend on individual demand. View from the visual effect, there are mainly two kinds of computer screen films at present: One is high-definition film, with which the screen turns to be more delicate. but it will increase the light reflection, which will lead to visual disturbance when used in high-lighted environment. The other is anti-reflective dull polished film, which is visually not very delicate, but enable people clearly see the screen in bright environment. So people with visual improvement needs can choose the corresponding film. From the perspective of screen protection, computer film has certain abrasion-resistant hardness, which has physical protective effect on the screen. So it is recommended to stick film for computers used in dusty environment or whose screen is often wiped .
- Q:What are the main points of paving HDPE geomembrane?
- Q:What is the power of electric heating film
- Taeil-500.338mm x 50cm x 110w\m x 150m (75 square meters \ box) Taeil-800.338mm x 80cm x 180w\m x 100m (80 square meters \ box) Taeil-1000.338mm 100cm x x 220w\m x 100m (100 square meters \ box)
- Q:What are the specifications of the finishing protective film?
- General specifications of finishing protective film is 1.22 meters wide, 50 meters or 30 meters long, 042 mm thick.Decorative protection film is made of EPE EPE, PE, PO protective film and mainly used to protect renovation sites, floors, doors, windows, walls, finished and semi-finished products.Widlu used in household decoration, the film can abosorb shock and is anti-friction, anti-collision, waterproof, paintproof, sound-proof, heat insulating, non-toxic and scentless.
- Q:Which cell phone membrane that can change color is better?
- For the current cell phone beauty, there are mainly four kinds of material for the cell phone membrane: PP material, PVC material, PET material, and ARM material. For the membrane of PP material, it is quite soft with poor transparency, and can't withstand scratch and wear. It is only resistant to dust. And it is now basically abandoned by consumers for its poor effect. For the membrane of PVC material, it is quite soft and easy to paste. But it is very thick and its transmittance property is not very good. Besides, if the mambrane is torn off, it will leave adhesive residue on the cell phone screen, affecting its appearance. For the membrane of PET material, it has higher light transmission, leaves no adhesive residue after being torn off, and is not prone to arise small bubbles in the middle of the membrane. However, this kind of membrane has higher reflectance, which will make the user unable to see the words on the cell phone screen and easy to leave fingerprints and other traces on the surface of the phone. For the membrane of ARM material, its surface has been treated with the latest technology and it possesses the ability to withstand scratch and wear. And meanwhile, there is no bubble appearing after it is put up. It has good light transmission and leaves no residue at all after being peeled off. Relatively speaking, this kind of membrane can produce the best effect and is the most expensive one.
- Q:Which is better for ceramic film and silk film high pitched voice?
- Each has its own advantages. Silk film quality is delicate and soft, you won't be tired for long time listening, more suitable for the appreciation of light music, classical music, folk songs etc., but the bear power is not, generally used for home or personal audio system. The titanium film is clear and transparent, it is suitable to enjoy some symphony, popular songs or DJ dance music, but also bear the power, so the general performance environment, more and more songs and dances. But the treble is too powerful, large volume and long time appreciation will make people feel tired and irritable.
- Q:Does computer need to stick screen protecting film?
- It is better to stick film. In addition to anti-scratch, there are two benefits: The first is to protect the LCD, and the second is the visual effect; wherein protect the LCD is the priority among priorities. First clean the computer screen to be pasted, which must be clean, otherwise there will be small bubbles caused by the dust. First, take out the screen film to make sure whether its size fits the screen, then you can see the stickers marked 1 and 2 on the protective film, folding the stickers marked 2 as shown below. Second, turn over the screen film, put the sticker marked 1 downward, which should be sticked to the screen surface. it is enough to uncover a point. Three, began to paste a shown below, try to make one side of the film parallel with computer screen shell along one side, slowly put down. Because film has electrostatic adsorption ability, it will automatically be adsorbed onto the screen. Two cases may appear during the sticking process. First, there are some little dust absorbed on the film, so there will be bubbles after sticking. Solution: using the prepared adhesive tap, finding the little dust and sticking off the dust with the tape. Second, appearing small bubbles, tear the film back a little, release the bubble and paste back. If it still doesn't work, you can use magic cloth. It can be done by slowly wiping through. Four, continue to stick with patience, dealing with small bubbles while sticking until the completion of the paste. Pay attention to finish at a corner when coming to an end, and then tearing the tag marked 2. There is likely to remain a few small bubbles after the completion of the paste, which will disappear after about a week in general conditions.
- Q:Geomembrane and geotextile construction scheme
- Shallow water lotus root planting technology has become the most water and fertilizer saving method after a few years of development. In order to break through the restricting bottleneck, cropping pattern with the best economic benefits, the most convenient management. Especially suitable for water-deficient area!
- Q:What is the adhesive coating method?
- The film itself is for waterproof and beauty. The product line is must be torn down. Those products can be restored to the appearance of the paper and the adhesive must be not touched cut. The die - cutting no film on the way, none of which factory is willing to help you to cover a washing drum. If it can be flatten, you can polish it. First, to put on a layer of polishing glue and polish it with the calender. This process should also be waterproofed.
- Q:How to remove the plastic film on ceramic tiles?
- 1) The plastic film can be teared off gradually by hand, wiped by steel wool gently or teared off after heated by air heater. 2) anti-fouling agent packaging film can be wiped by towel with white cement. 3) Wax packaging film can be wiped by dry towel, banana oil, or talcum powder with white cement.
high-geo, is specialized in the production of glass fiber chopped strand mat, woven roving, stitch mat, geogrids, and other fiberglass products business. We possess 10 advanced chopped strand mat production line and also manufacture alkali, alkali injection yarn, direct yarn, winding yarn, surface mat, fiberglass mesh cloth, and other products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 17,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range