Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(N/mm) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Carbon Black Content(%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
-70℃Low Temperature Impact brittle property
Vapour Permeability coefficient (cm/ cm2. s. pa)
≤1.0 x 10-13
- Q:What are the main types of wallpaper basilemma?
- the basilemma classification: 1. wallpaper basilemma wallpaper basilemma is a kind of wall surface material in the wall paper construction. it can form a dense packaging film on the wall to prevent moisture and alkaline substances within the walls of extravasation, protect wallpaper, and makes the wallpaper effectively adhered to the wall. 2, the wall of the basilemma(how to use the wallpaper to make wall finish in the interior decoration) the wall space basilemma is a cationic water-based acrylic emulsion having a closed curability, after brushing the grass-roots level it can be more loosely at maximize primary hardness and adhesion, and also has high hardness, waterproofing mildewproofing, super permeability, anti-alkali and spit color and other characteristics.
- Q:The fishpond base made of geomembrane should be backfilled what?
- You can backfill clay.
- Q:What are the technical points of the lioghtweight foam concrete?
- 1. To clean the surface and ensure that there is no dust and dirt of the grassroots, for smooth, solid, light pressure, does not allow rugged, loose and sand off ash and other defects. 2. To make a good preparation of the materials, the foaming agent, additives, cement and auxiliary materials should be transported to the designated place for storage. 3. It should be leveled according to the design. First, take use of the cement mortar according to 2.5x2.5m to determine the height of the slope. 4. To start the foaming machine to start to work, and then start the host. To sent the cement into the agitator with the help of the conveyor belt/band carrier. And after it is mixed uniform to start the transportation system of foam conveying system and high-pressure pump. And then mix the concrete composite material averagely and transport them to the disignated construction area to cast. 5. According to the requirements of the construction, the professionals will smooth the castin foam concrete. (with help of the smooth floating ruler) Because after it is being smooth, the surface of the foam cement will produce a little air void which will have a bad effect of the surface of the waterproof construction. It is suggested to establish the 70% final set of the casting foam concrete and use the cement mortar to smooth and protect. 6. When the integral casting of foam concrete has reached 4000 square meters and the final set of the concrete has up to 70%( It is generally 25 centigrade and 36 hours). The cut of the dividing joint should be in time. And the width of the dividing joint should be bigger than 4x4m. The the width and depth of cutting of every dividing joint should be calculated by 1/800 telescopic value of the thermal efficiency expansion. The deepth of the width of cutting is 1.5x3.0cm, the elastic sealing material will be sealed in after the cutting.
- Q:Functions of PVC membrane, characteristics of PVC
- Polyvinyl chloride (Polyvinylchlorid, PVC) full name is Polyvinylchlorid, and the main component is polyvinyl chloride, in addition, other ingredients is added to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, ductility, etc. It is a kind of synthetic material which is popular and widely used in the world. It ranks the second in global usage among a variety of synthetic materials. According to statistics, only in 1995, there are about five million tons of PVC is produced in Europe, and its consumption is five million and three hundred thousand tons. In Germany, the average PVC production and consumption is 1.4 million tons. PVC is produced and applied in the world with the growing rate of 4% . In recent years, the growth of PVC in Southeast Asia is particularly significant, which is due to the urgent needs of the Southeast Asian countries to carry out infrastructure construction. PVC is the most suitable material for the production of 3D surface film.
- Q:What are the codes for acceptance ofreinforced concrete project construction?
- Now there's a new revision. Notice on the issuance of the partial revision of national standards of Code for acceptance of constructional quality of concrete structures: Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development Notice (No. 849): Partial revision of Code for acceptance of constructional quality of concrete structures GB50204-2002 is currently approved and come into force since August 1st, 2011. Wherein 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 1articles, as mandatory provisions must be strictly enforced. The original provisions of the amendment is abolished at the same time. Articles and article description of Code for acceptance of constructional quality of concrete structures GB50204-2002 partly revised by Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, PRC on December 20th, 2010. 5.2 dominant item of raw material 5.2.1 When rebars approach the site, sample some rebars for mechanical property and weight deviation test in accordance with the relevant standards of the state and the test results must meet the requirements of the relevant standards. Inspection quantity: depends on entering lot and sampling inspection plan of the product. Inspection method: check the factory certificate, the factory inspection report and approach re-inspection report.
- Q:What are the standards of geotechnical test methods?
- Now the national standard is "GB\T50123-1999 geotechnical test method standards", the Ministry of transport is "E40-2007 JTG highway geotechnical test procedures", "E51-2009 JTG highway engineering inorganic binding material stability test procedures".
- Q:How about the material of PET film?
- At present, PET material is the most common material for film in the market. PET is the copolymer of polyester with high hardness, high light transmittance and high temperature resistance and its sticky veneer can be glued or has static electricity and there are also other options. It is the best raw material for screen protective film so far, and is widely used in mobile phone screen, LCD screen, laptop screen, game machine screen, computer screen, PSP screen and many other fields. The popularity of PET material has presented new direction for cell phone film. It has high light transmittance, can paste again after torn, and the film will not leave residual gum, and there will be no bubble. However, as the saying goes, every coin has two sides, PET film has serious light reflection and will easy be stained by fingerprints. Now there are frosted film and high definition film which adopt this material. HD film has high light transmittance, and the display result is good, but it is easy to be stained with fingerprints and will be obvious.
- Q:What is GB geomembrane?
- The national stantdard of composite geo-membrane is GB／T17642－2008. The following specifications must be qualified with the international standards of composite geo-membrane: 1. The vertical and horizonal breaking strength 2. The normal intensity of the vertical and horizonal elongation. 3. The CBR bursting strength 4. The vertical and horizonal tearing strength 5. The resistance to static water pressure. 6. The peel strength 7. The vertical permeability index 8. The width deviation
- Q:Does thermal insulation glass need to stick membrane ?
- Yes, automotive films can also prevent explosion. Explosion-proof insulation film is made by electroplating metal on basilemma while general solar film is made by painting on basilemma, and other ordinary explosion-proof membrane is film coated with aluminite powder, so they are different in reflective materials.
- Q:Will the fish pond in addition to cement and water there is no way to waterproof, but do not know the effect of geomembrane, ask the teachers who understand ah?
- Geomembrane for the best pond seepage, I specialize in production
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range