Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(N/mm) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Carbon Black Content(%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
-70℃Low Temperature Impact brittle property
Vapour Permeability coefficient (cm/ cm2. s. pa)
≤1.0 x 10-13
- Q:What are the differences of geotextiles and geomembranes?
- Geotextiles are fabrics made by weaving. Geomembranes are made by craft of bonding impermeable membranes with geotextiles.
- Q:What are the features of the protective film of floor in decoration?
- First, both carrying in the decoration materials and disposing construction waste will pass the entrance doors and the the chances of friction and bumping increases largely in the process of handling these items, so entrance doors should be protected first. It is suggested that the entrance doors should be protected before the decoration starts and until the furniture is moved in. You can wrap the door with the packaging film. Second, sticking the protective film and lay tiles and floor coverings are also parts of the basis of decoration. It is often that tiles are not protected before and after the construction which is showed in such actions as pointing while laying the tiles, piling up debris on tiles or floors that have just been laid, walking on the tiles or floors that have just been laid, tiles and floors being not covered with protection film, etc., which will affect the effect of tiles and the construction quality of tile.
- Q:What is the difference between the unidirectional geogrid and the bidirectional geogrid?
- Unidirectional geogrid is made of a kind of reticulate compound material. To produce it, the raw materials are required to be extruded with punched holes and heated for shaping. It can be divided into two categories according to material, namely the unidirectional polypropylene geogrid and unidirectional polyethylene geogrid. The material is characterized by really high tensile strength and tensile modulus along the stretching direction. It provides ideal interlock system for the soil with low extension rate. At present, it is the most ideal reinforced material. Bidirectional plastic geogrid is fit to reinforce the roadbed, tunnel wall, parking lot, airport, wharf and others that have permanent bases. It can take the place of metal gauze to be used as the top mesh in the mine. At the same time, it can support the plants on the ground and stabilize the afforestation. It can be used on the soil slope to prevent it from water loss and soil erosion. It is time saving, labor saving and is easy to install. It can reduce the maintenance frequency ofpavement, efficiently prevent the road from collapse and crazing, provide it with permanent landscaping and increase the bearing capacity and service life of roadbed.
- Q:What's the ductility of geomembrane?
- LDPE geomembrane elongation is greater than 400%, which depends on different composite materials. composite geo-membrane elongation of general composite nonwoven material is between 40% ~ 100%; HDPE geomembrane elongation is greater than 700%; composite geomembrane depends PVC geomembrane elongation is greater than 200%
- Q:What are the quality inspection and control methods of HDPE geomembrane in impermeable membrane construction?
- I professional production, professional equipment construction, mainly with the pressure method to test the quality of weld
- Q:How many gram is composite geomembrane?
- Q:Which kind of geomembrane that is specially used for impounding reservoir is the best?
- There is no brand that is more famous. I suggest you to compare different stores in the local building materials market. The price of this film in normally twenty yuan a square. At present, the plastic films that are used for preventing water seepage are polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene (PE) and EVA (ethylene/ vinyl acetate copolymer). ECB (ethylene vinyl acetate modified asphalt blending geomembrane)is used in tunnels. It is a kind of high polymer chemical flexible material and it has smaller proportion, good extensibility, high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance and frost resistance.
- Q:How many specifications of seepage-proof geomembranes are there in the market?
- The thickness of HDPE geomembranes can be 0.75 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.25 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 3.5mm and so on. In accordance with the national standard of CJ/T234-2006, and from the actual situation, the recommended thickness of the HDPE membranes should be no less than 1.5 mm at least, and be within the error of plus or minus 3%. According to my previous experience, the thickness of 1.5 mm and 2.0 mm are often used in landfill sites. Of course, geomembranes with different thickness are used in the different parts of landfill sites, which can mainly be used for the seepage-proof control of substrates, side slopes, and closure covers. Different membranes are used in different parts of the landfill sites, such as smooth membranes are used in substrates, rough membranes are used in slopes. In addition, the choices of thickness are influenced by many other factors, such as the terrain, soil, impervious materials, impervious requirements of landfill sites and so on.
- Q:are Polypropylene composite geotextie and polyethylene composite geotextile geomembrane the same?
- Geotextile geomembrane should meet the engineering requirements. First introduce geotextile: Geotextile provisions stated new types of construction materials for building projects, by wire or staple fiber through the same equipment layout of the mesh and then by acupuncture and other technology to make the fibers intertwined with each other from the entanglement, normalizing fabric so that the fabric is soft, plump ., thick, stiff and thickness meets the requirements. according to short silk spinning silk or spinning geotextile or geotextile tensile strength higher than the wiring soft short silk fiber with tear resistance . major role: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement action specification 100 grams 800 grams per square meter per square meter main material of polyester fiber having excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt with a deformable surface drainage capacity geomembrane plastic film as a impermeable substrate and spinning cloth composite geotextile material impermeable membrane impermeable fabric two cloth membrane performance depends on impermeable plastic film performance geomembrane kinds of flexible high polymer material proportion of the basic raw material waterproof barrier materials than the extension of the strong deformation capacity to adapt to the high corrosion resistance low frost resistance
- Q:What are the functions of uv matt lamination gloss oil?
- 1. Transparent protective lacquer whose hardness and wear-resistant properties are better than colored paint, which can play a protective role. 2, Hand feeling paint has good luminosity and brightness, and it feels good.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range