Products Specification of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
Physical Properties of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
Vapor permeation coefficient
Features of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
1. All physical factors such as anti-draw, anti-tear, and anti-stab meet the requirement of water works, chemicals, tunnels, and transportation project in most conditions.
2. Good aging, durable performance, and wide temperature range, it can be useful over thirty years on the condition of -60æ«60æ.
3. Anti-stab and fine friction factors.
4. Canker proof, acid and alkali proof, untoxic.
5. Lower cost per unit area, cost is 1/3«1/2 lower than that of PVC film, glass and cloth.
6. Convevient to install and dependable effect.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:How to stick the stick membrane of mobile phone?
- To fully clean up the surface of the screen, and wash hands your hand with clean water( to remove the electrostatic), and tear the the (marked 1 face), one end of the stick screen mobile phone along the first edge alignment film, then slowly down film. Finally, tear to B membrane surface (a standard surface)!
- Q:Why composite geo-membrane can not be used in underground garage?
- Composite geo-membrane was invented in China, applied in the The South-to-north Water Diversion Project with good anti-seepage effect. While there are no composite geo-membrane in foreign countries. It has also been widely used in subway tunnel and other underground constructions. Of course, it can be used in underground garage , but you must choose the appropriate specifications. It is recommended to use 300g/1.0mm/300g composite geo-membrane. The following are the details. Composite geo membrane is geotechnical impermeable material made of plastic film as anti-seepage material and non-woven fabrics. Its waterproof performance mainly depends on the performance of plastic film. Impermeable plastic film at home and abroad are mainly polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene (PE), which are Polymer chemistry flexible material with smaller proportion, good extensibility and high adaptability to the deformation. Corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, good anti-frost property. The main mechanism is to block earth dam leakage passage by imperviousness of plastic film and bear hydraulic pressure and adapt to deformation of dam with greater tensile strength and elongation. Non-woven geotextile is also a kind of macromolecule staple fibre chemical material shaped through acupuncturing or hot sticking, having high tensile strength and extensibility. Combined with plastic film, it can not only increases the tensile strength and anti-puncture ability of plastic film, but also increase the friction coefficient of contact surface and make the composite geo-membrane and packaging layer stable as the non-woven fabrics surface becomes rough. At the same time, they have good corrosion resistance to bacteria and chemical action, not afraid of acid, alkali, salt erosion, high seepage coefficient.
- Q:Preparation of composite geomembrane precautions?
- (1) the use of buried must be used: cover thickness should not be less than 30cm (2) refurbishment system should be anti-seepage system: cushion, impermeable layer, the transition layer, the protective layer of the composition of the composite geomembrane The (3) soil to be solid, to avoid uneven subsidence, cracks, anti-seepage within the turf, root to clear. And the surface of the membrane with a small particle size of sand or clay as a protective layer. (4) laying the geomembrane do not pull too tight, both ends of the soil into the corrugated part of the soil is better, especially with the rigid material anchoring, should leave a certain amount of expansion and contraction. (5) construction, should avoid the stones, heavy objects directly hit the geomembrane, the best side of the construction, while laying the film, while covering the protective layer. Annangh.com /
- Q:Is non-woven composite geomembrane same to geomembrane?
- the mixed application of geotextile and geomembrane reaches the engineering requirements. Firstly, introduce geotextile: Geotextile is a kind of new construction materials in civil engineering, silk or short fiber are paved in nets through equippments and technology, then the needle puncture technology will make fabrics interwoven together, making the fabric standardization, making the fabric soft, full, thick, hard and satisfy the thickness requirements, short fiber geotextile or short fiber geotextile's tear-resistance strength is higher than short fiber. fiber is soft and has certain tear-resistance ability. main function: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement function specification 100 grams per square meter, 800 grams per square meter, it's main material polyester fiber has excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt to deformation, and surface drainage capacity. geomembrane plastic film as seepage-proof base material, the seepage-proof performance of non-woven composite soil engineering impermeable material, two cloths and membranes mainly depends on the seepage-proof performance of plastic film. geomembrane is a kind of flexible material polymeride basic material, high waterproof material proportion, good extensibility,high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, frost resistance.
- Q:What are the advantages of eletromembrane floor heating?
- 1, green and environmental protection, no environmental pollution electrothermal film heating system will not produce soot and dust, which is more in line with the requirements of urban planning, very suitable for the requirements of going green and environmental protection in modern society. 2, warm like the natural sunlight due to the electrothermal film heating system use radiation mode to supply heating, it can bring people warm and comfortable feeling like bathing in the sunlight. Which will not produce dry and hot feeling like that produced by traditional heating system. 3, low temperature operation, safe and reliable The electrothermal film surface will keep running in low temperature during work and the highest temperature will not exceed 60 degrees Celsius, so scald, explosion and fire will not happen. The whole system is connected through parallel mode, running very stable and with high feasibility. 4, can be charged according to households As electrothermal film heating system can sdapy to the needs of a variety of users, so it can be measured according to households, units or floors, etc., which enable users to control the electricity consumption freely.
- Q:The applied range of HDPE geomembrane
- Refuse landfills, sewage disposal plants, power plant tail slag processing, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sugar mills sewage and tailings treatment, non-ferrous metallurgy, sulfuric acid tank, tailings disposal, subways, basements, tunnels, roof lining and other special circumstances impermeable (special); reservoirs, canals, dams, laying horizontal impervious, impermeable vertical laying; seawater, freshwater, farms seepage.
- Q:How to tear down the computer film?
- It usually doesn't need any particular method to tear down computer screen film. You can tear from a certain angle, and then gradually exert strength to tear down the whole film. If you encounter some films which are not easy to tear down, heat the screen and the film with a electric hair drier for not more than 3 min, and then you can easily peel the film off.
- Q:Is black HDPE geomembrane or dark green HDPE geomembrane better for landfill final cover?
- as long as it is in line with the standard, any color is fine. according to the specific requirements, the color depends on the auxiliary materials.
- Q:What kinds can plastic film be devided into?
- It can be divided into many types according to different standards . General classification is based on the application of the sub, plastic film mainly used in the fields of: Food, medicine, chemical industry and other fields, among which the food packaging accounted for the largest proportion, for example, the beverage packaging, frozen food packaging, cooking food packaging, fast food packaging, these food is the fast moving consumer goods in our life, so the demand for plastic film is relatively large. Generally it can be divided into 7 kinds: Polyester film, nylon film, aluminium plating film, high resistance diaphragm, biaxially oriented polypropylene film, low density polyethylene film, cast polypropylene film.
- Q:What are the advantages of geotextiles?
- They are easy to use. It is hard to block the apertures of geotextiles because the net structure of geotextiles has excellent adaptability and movability. So geotextiles have good water permeability. They can form drainage channels inside the soil mass. Impervious geotextiles have excellent water permeability, filterability and durability. They are widely used to construct railways, highways, stadiums, dams, water conservancy facilities, tunnels, coastal mud flats and for environmental protection.
Geotextiles can be divided into two categories, namely the staple fiber acupuncture non-woven geotextile and film yarn woven geotextile. Geotextiles have excellent breathability, water permeability, acid resistance, alkali resistance, worm resistance and oxidation resistance.
Geotextiles can improve the strength of extension and deformation resistance, efficiently disperse, transfer or resolve the concentrated stress to protect the soil mass from damage of external force. So they can improve the stability of the buildings and the quality of soil mass.
Geotextiles can be divided into three categories according to craft, namely the filament geotextile, woven geotextile and singeing geotextile.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range