LLDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
LLDPE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make LLDPE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What are the differences between the geomembrane and the geotextile?
- The geomembraneis is impermeable material made of plastic film as anti-seepage material, and composites with non woven fabric. Its anti-seepage property mainly depends on the anti-seepage property of plastic film. At present, the domestic and foreign anti-seepage plastic films mainly include polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene (PE) and EVA (ethylene / vinyl acetate copolymer), design of the tunnel also used ECB (blending geomembrane of ethylene-acetic acid-ethylene modified asphalt), which is a kind of macromolecular chemistry of flexible material, and it features a smaller proportion, good extensibility, high adaptation to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, and good frost resistance. The geotextileis a permeable composite material made of synthetic fibers, which are made by needling or knitting; its physical structure is multi-layer cloth membrane. Finished products are cloth-shaped, the general width is 4-6 meters, length is 50-100 meters. The geotextile is divided into woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. The geotextile has the characteristics of excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement and protection, with light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature resistance, freezing resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Q:Where has good geomembrane tensile machine?
- The gate-type structure of main engine of mechanical tensile machine is mainly suitable for rubber, plastics, textiles, geotextiles, waterproofing materials, wire and cable, net twine, metal wire, metal bar, metal plates and other materials tensile test increasing appendage to do bend, tear, peel and other tests detecting instruments
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of ceramic and metal film membrane?
- (1) metal film in the 1990s is developed by the United States. it is mainly a porous and stainless steel substrate, TiO2 ceramic coating material is a new type of metal - ceramic composite inorganic membrane. (2) the advantages of a metal film is good ductility, toughness and strength, as well as adaptability to environment and material. It is one of the best film material after a ceramic membrane is developed. Ceramic membrane material is acid and akali resistance, anti chemical solvents, high temperatures resistant, especially with high mechanical strength, long service life. It has obvious advantages in harsh environments. The disadvantage is that the application of ceramic membrane is not wide enough, although it is nanoscale separation precision. ceramic membrane has a small market, but there is no ceramic membrane that can not filter. .
- Q:What kind of welding machine is used for geomembrane welding burnout?
- Q:The working principle of the water film dust collector?
- Dusty gas from the lower part of the cylinder along the tangential introduction, spiral up, dust particles by the centrifugal force effect is parting, thrown to the inner wall of the cylinder body and the inner wall of the cylinder body is adsorbed water film activities, with the water in the end part of the cone, the dust discharge port of unloading
- Q:Are hdpe anti-seepage film and geomembrane the same?
- It is widely used in many industries such as tunnel, so it is a kind of good environmental protection material. I'm sorry I can't provide. The treatment of petrifaction tailings and water conservancy hydroelectricity. As for HDPE anti-seepage film itself, it belongs to one kind of geomembranes. The definition of geomembrane is vague because of its chemical performance. HDPE film is the product of petroleum chemical engineering. There are also many geomembranes made from other materials. The anti-seepage engineering involves refuse landfill. As for construction scheme. Currently in the country. There are little categories of geomembrane. It can't react to plenty of chemical constituents. Besides, there are LDPE film and municipal administration principle. Composite geomembrane is mainly used in anti-seepage engineering industry.
- Q:what are the diamond film?
- Diamond film is glittering.
- Q:Will it warm up in summer if I use geomembrane to breed ricefield eels? How many pounds per square can geomembrane breed ricefield eel?
- It will affect more or less.
- Q:Is the sunscreen film on the balcony useful?
- It is useful. The sunscreen film can reduce air conditioning costs by 30%. This year, in order to spend a cool summer, I stick the film in my house and it effectively insulate the house from heat. The outdoor temperature now is 35 degrees, and that in home is only 30 degrees, making the home very comfortable.
- Q:Difference between cars and home insulation film
- One is for building construction, the other is for cars. the major difference is their structure.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range