Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(min) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Max 2% Modulus(N/mm)
Carbon Black Content(%)
Elongation at Multiracial (%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
Standard OIT: 100
High Pressure OIT: 400
Oven aging at 85℃
- Q:How is the heating performance of the electrothermal film?
- Generally speaking, the effect is good. One of its advantages is that it is heated fast, easy to control and not counted as floor height when installed. However, the heating effect is also related to the thermal insulation of the house and the installation of electric heating film.
- Q:does the skylight of the car stick membrane?
- We generally not recommend sticking membrane on the car skylight. 1, there have no too much infrared and ultraviolet radiation to the inside of the vehicle through the skylight; 2, usually there is no need to insulate heat through the glass skylight; 3, after window sticking membrane, it will increase the glass thickness, if the construction is not good, it will easily lead to the switch not smooth.
- Q:Which kind of the mobile phone screen protector brand is better?
- There are all kinds of mobile phone protection film brand. In general, everything has own value. Since you want to paste film, you'd better paste a reliable brand to save some trouble later. The best choice is the film with static electricity and absorption technology,
- Q:how to use landfill geomembrane at site? ?
- calculate the height of good bulldozers,spread out and compacted by rolling road car. cover a layer of membrane.
- Q:The welding temperature of 1.5mm thick geomembrane.
- 1. The welding temperature of 1.5mm thick geomembrane is 200-350℃. 2. The welding temperature of geomembrane is influenced by thickness and external climate. 3. The welding temperature of geomembrane during summer construction is low, while the welding temperature of geomembrane during autumn and winter construction is high. 4. The running speed of geomembrane welder needs to be adjusted except that the temperature of geomembrane welder needs to be adjusted during the welding of geomembrane. Reasonable welding temperature of geomembrane and reasonable running speed of geomembrane welder can make the welding reach standards.
- Q:What are the functions of the geomembrane?
- Product introduction: First, use base cloth composite geomembrane produced in this company mainly takes acupuncture geotextile as base cloth. We can also produce base weaving, plastic woven cloth and other composite products according to user requirements. Second, composite geo-membrane product specification 1 one cloth and one membrane base cloth: 100-1000g / m film thickness 0.1-1.5mm2 two cloth membrane fabric: 80-600g / m film thickness: 0.2-1.5mm one cloth and two membranes base cloth: 100-1000 / m film thickness: 0.1-0.8mm thrid, functions of composite geomembrane, role, because composite geomembrane use geotextile (woven geotextile or plastic weaving geotextile, in addition to have features of isolation and drainage of geotextile. reinforced protection, but also has sealing (seepage-proof) function, which can be widely applied to many areas, such as water conservancy dams, roads, airports, drainage, housing, environmental protection, mainly functioned as seepage-proofing, protection, reinforcement and so on in engineering.
- Q:What is the difference between the dredging of the soil and the soil pipe?
- The geotechnical membrane is made of plastic film as the impervious material, and the composite of the non-woven fabric is made of the soil anti seepage material.
- Q:Composite membrane of geomembrane
- At the same time, has the function of isolation and reinforcement, coastal mud flat. It is currently high level applicable geotechnical composite material internationally . When combining the warp knitting. 4, namely use Warp knitted binding line. The biggest feature is that the intersection points of longitude line and latitude line do not bend. hiphotos, also has the waterproof performance of geomembrane: //a. Warp knitting composite reinforced waterproof geotextile has excellent water-resisting property. 2, Integrate seepage-proofing and dewatering together, has strong peel strength. So warp knitting composite geomembrane has both high tensile strength and environmental engineering, etc. large friction coefficient. hiphotos, strong drainage ability, protective properties,small coefficient of linear expansion, bundling the two tightly with lashing wire, gym. So the warp knitting composite geomembrane is a reinforced, high combined strength
- Q:are Polypropylene composite geotextie and polyethylene composite geotextile geomembrane the same?
- Geotextile geomembrane should meet the engineering requirements. First introduce geotextile: Geotextile provisions stated new types of construction materials for building projects, by wire or staple fiber through the same equipment layout of the mesh and then by acupuncture and other technology to make the fibers intertwined with each other from the entanglement, normalizing fabric so that the fabric is soft, plump ., thick, stiff and thickness meets the requirements. according to short silk spinning silk or spinning geotextile or geotextile tensile strength higher than the wiring soft short silk fiber with tear resistance . major role: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement action specification 100 grams 800 grams per square meter per square meter main material of polyester fiber having excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt with a deformable surface drainage capacity geomembrane plastic film as a impermeable substrate and spinning cloth composite geotextile material impermeable membrane impermeable fabric two cloth membrane performance depends on impermeable plastic film performance geomembrane kinds of flexible high polymer material proportion of the basic raw material waterproof barrier materials than the extension of the strong deformation capacity to adapt to the high corrosion resistance low frost resistance
- Q:How to distinguish 3D tempered glass film and tempered film?
- Difference： 1, 3D tempered glass membrane generally refers to iphone6 tempered glass membrane. Hot bending processing on the edge of the tempered glass membrane can protect the cambered surface on the edge of iphone6 display screen. The general anti-blue light tempered glass membrane can't protcet the edge position. 2, Tempered film generally refers to the coated glass, that is, original film of the glass has good plating.
Geogoods, specializes in production and marketing of Geogrid, Geocell and Enigeering Fiber. Our company has twenty-three sets of professinal equipments for geosynthetics production.
We are one of the world's leading geosynthetics manufacturers. We are working with more than forty countries to maintain long-term partnerships, and won a good reputation around the world
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Russian; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range