||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Construction Binding Wire/ Galvanized Wire/ tie wire
Zinc coated: 10-15g/m2
Base material:Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rod
Package form:coil, spool, U type wire, straight cut etc.
Simple Production Processing
Steel rod-Drawing modeing-Pickling derusting-electro galvanized-Chilling- Finished products.
Galvanized wire is widely used in the industrial fields and the daily lives. It can be as the basic material of many meshes, like weld wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, diamond mesh, hexagonal wire netting, hardwire cloth, slope protect wire mesh, gabion box, filter screen, mine screen mesh, chain link fence, fence netting etc.
It also used in other fields like galvanized wire mesh fenceing for the protection of agricultural and commercial properties; used in various automotive components; communication equivaments; packaging products; manufacture of galvanized barbed wire; galvanized wire rope of low and high strength; used in medical components etc.
- Q:No remote wire?
- you just gotta make sure the wire you attach the remote wire to only has power when the car is on not when its off and you'll be fine
- Q:1988 ford econoline radio wire codes?
- Radio 12v lt. green/crimson + radio harness Radio floor black/orange - radio harness Radio Ignition gray/yellow + radio harness Radio Illumination N/A production facility Amp turn-on N/a skill Antenna N/A LF Speaker +/- orange/lt. grn - lt. blue/wht +,- radio harness RF Speaker +/- white/lt. grn - dk. green/org +,- radio harness LR Speaker +/- gray/lt. blue - tan/yellow +,- radio harness RR Speaker +/- orange/pink - brown/crimson
- Q:can you use power as a grounding wire?
- The only difference between ground wire and power wire is the color of the jacket. Otherwise it's identical. If you have leftover power wire, go ahead and use it for the ground. Just wrap some tape around the end so you can tell it from the power wire if you need to disconnect and re-connect the amp.
- Q:Is my 3-way wiring plan correct?
- nevermind what I think....the guy under me knows EXACTLY what he is talking about! Do it exactly like he says. His way is better than mine was, honestly, because he has more experience. Thats why I deleted my own answer----we call that professional courtesy to seniority and its what electricians do when someone has more experience than we have speaks up. Now it doesnt matter what I think....I only have 22 years experience and someone with more experience than I has given better, sounder advice than I did. You should listen to him, not me.......or anybody else whom cannot match or exceed his experience. Or didnt you know that all Electricians are part of the same Brotherhood? This is why we always agree (or agree to be wrong). I was wrong, obviously, and my advice, second rate, compared to the advice you are about to get. So.....Pay attention! Wisdom follows!!!!
- Q:ways to join wires together?
- a wire nut or electrical tape
- Q:How do I wire my VHF Radio?
- I would say the red wire is your power 12 V + side, The bigger black one would be you ground or - side , and the remaining two wires are for the speeker
- Q:Do you connect all wires when splicing a telephone wire?
- each phone line uses a pair of wires (2 wires) these wires would normally be green/red or blue/white and solid blue for line 1 and if needed yellow/black or orange/white and solid orange for line 2... you did the first step in troubleshooting to know that the trouble resides inside your home... so when you call into your line does the phone ring busy (or go straight to voice mail) or does it just keep ringing.... if it rings busy (or straight to VM) then there is a short on the line... this is possibly a defective phone, a phone that is off the hook, or a bad jack or wire... if the phone just keeps ringing, then there is a broken wire somewhere...... since the old NID is no longer accessible, you may need to run a section of wire from the new NID to one of the existing jacks in your home to back feed the jacks... if you do this i recommend disconnecting the wire that is going from the new NID to the old NID, as if you reverse the polarity you may end up shorting out your line with the new wire...
- Q:Wiring a Hunter Thermostat?
- Tell us the wires that you have coming out of the wall and what they hooked to on your old thermostat (red wire from wall to R on old tstat). Also we need to know what type of hunter thermostat you have. With this info someone on here, me included, can get you hooked up for free. Good luck...
- Q:what are the colored wires to wire up a trailer harness?r=1259029257?
- What kind of connector? How many wires? There are several different types of trailer plus out there. The most common is the four wire flat connector. The wiring for those is: yellow = left turn/brake green = right turn/brake brown = taillights white = ground Easy way to remember that is that green and right both have an R in it, as in Right turn. Yellow and left both have an L in it as in Left turn. There are also 6 wire round connectors and 7 wire round connectors. Totally different wiring for those.
- Q:Effect of current passing through wires?
- a) When the currents through both the wires are in the same direction, the magnetic field due to each midway between them, by right-hand thumb rule, will be in opposite directions. This will result in attraction between the wires. b) When the currents through both the wires are in the opposite directions, the magnetic field due to each midway between them, by right-hand thumb rule, will be in the same direction. This will result in respulsion between the wires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range