||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Construction Binding Wire/ Galvanized Wire/ tie wire
Zinc coated: 10-15g/m2
Base material:Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rod
Package form:coil, spool, U type wire, straight cut etc.
Simple Production Processing
Steel rod-Drawing modeing-Pickling derusting-electro galvanized-Chilling- Finished products.
Galvanized wire is widely used in the industrial fields and the daily lives. It can be as the basic material of many meshes, like weld wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, diamond mesh, hexagonal wire netting, hardwire cloth, slope protect wire mesh, gabion box, filter screen, mine screen mesh, chain link fence, fence netting etc.
It also used in other fields like galvanized wire mesh fenceing for the protection of agricultural and commercial properties; used in various automotive components; communication equivaments; packaging products; manufacture of galvanized barbed wire; galvanized wire rope of low and high strength; used in medical components etc.
- Q:Net force on perpendicular wires?
- I didn't read the question so I was carefully working out the force. The wire is perpendicular to the first wire, so using the right hand rule you discover that the field it creates is PARALLEL to the first wire at this left end. The magnetic force is caused by the component which is PERPENDICULAR to the wire which is in fact zero. So there is no magnetic force at this point. As you move along the wire you get a diminishing amount of magnetism caused by the wire which is going out of the page but that field has a component which is DOWN the page. Therefore that part of the wire experiences a force which is into the page. ( take your right hand, put the thumb along the wire pointing to the right, the fingers point down the page, the palm points into the page which is then the direction of the force) I would be surprised if you were required to work out the magnitude of the force in this context. You can't use F= ILB because both the magnitude and the direction of the field varies at different points along the wire. If the perpendicular wire had been directly below the middle of the other wire there would have been no net force. If you were of a level where working out the force was appropriate you would need to set up the formula for B at various points along the wire, taking the vertical component only and integrate this over the range from 0 to 5 cm. Not a trivial mathematical task.
- Q:Unity Spotlight Wiring?
- I okorder.com/... check out literature for others, if this don't help.
- Q:what if you touch electric wires?
- You could get a shock or die. It depends on the insulation, if any, on the wire, and if your body is touching something grounded, like a TV antenna. .
- Q:Home Electrical Wiring Issue... Extra Wire?
- That spare wire (red) in the 14-3 is just that. A spare. Just keep the wire-nut on the end of the wire and you'll be fine.
- Q:Wire diagram stereo kia?
- 2000 Kia Sportage Car Audio Installation Instructions Car Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Light Green Car Radio Ignition Switched 12V+ Wire: Black/Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Blue/Yellow Car Radio Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Radio Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Radio Amplifier Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: 4″ Speakers Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Green Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Blue/Red Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Light Green/Yellow Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Black/Green Rear Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Speakers Rear Speakers Location: Side Panels Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Green/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Blue/Orange Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Green/White Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Green/Blue
- Q:merecdes 300e spark plugs wires?
- Sounds like if you are sure the wires are in the right place, you might have spiked the coil assy. I would buy a $7.00 spark tested and make sure all wires are sending spark to the plugs.
- Q:i need the wiring diagram for 1994 chevy suburban?
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Orange Radio Ignition Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow Radio Ground Wire: Black Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Radio Dimmer Wire: Brown Radio Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Radio Amplifier Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Speakers Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Speakers Rear Speakers Location: Rear Doors Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:Does stranded wire have significantly higher inductance than solid wire?
- Stranded wires have slightly higher inductance than solid wires, but this is noticable only on transmission lines and larger conductors. if you are only using a short conductor, i don't think the inductance of the wire will affect the system, unless the wire is coiled.
- Q:What is inside a wire?
- thers different types, under the rubber/plastic insulation thers usually copper, but thers also aluminum, thers #1 and #2 copper wire, one is thick 2 is small, ther can be solid or a bunch of thin ones wrapped in a spiral, in the spiral the electricity only uses the outside wires, pretty neat...but fiber optic is glass, they are coved by a main rubber insulation then ther's all the small wires inside wich is also insulated, if you take that off then thers one more tiny layer covering the glas you have to scrape off to actully see the glass, wich hurts worse than a cactus if it gets in your skin, not fun...wires can be very tiny and can be very large, i have samples of wire as thick as a golf ball, very heavy, you have to use a electric wench system to pull it
- Q:what is a hot wire gauge?
- A hot wire gage is a tool that tells you which wire(s) are hot meaning that they have electricity running through them. If you go to the tool store you would ask for a voltage detector. These are about the size of a pen. They light up and beep when the detect voltage. I highly recommend having one when doing electrical. There is nothing worse than grabbing a wire that you thought was powered off only to get lit up. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range