||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Construction Binding Wire/ Galvanized Wire/ tie wire
Zinc coated: 10-15g/m2
Base material:Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rod
Package form:coil, spool, U type wire, straight cut etc.
Simple Production Processing
Steel rod-Drawing modeing-Pickling derusting-electro galvanized-Chilling- Finished products.
Galvanized wire is widely used in the industrial fields and the daily lives. It can be as the basic material of many meshes, like weld wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, diamond mesh, hexagonal wire netting, hardwire cloth, slope protect wire mesh, gabion box, filter screen, mine screen mesh, chain link fence, fence netting etc.
It also used in other fields like galvanized wire mesh fenceing for the protection of agricultural and commercial properties; used in various automotive components; communication equivaments; packaging products; manufacture of galvanized barbed wire; galvanized wire rope of low and high strength; used in medical components etc.
- Q:Ps3 wired controller?
- It sounds like the wire is loose. To fix this, you'll have to open up the controller and reattach/secure it. If the wire is exposed and is frayed, you'll probably have to get a new controller. This is very broad because you didn't specify the model of the controller. Some of the wired controllers use the normal Ps3-USB wire, while others do not. So, trying opening it up and securing the wire. If you're lucky and it's a Ps3-USB wire, replace it with a new wire. Otherwise, you'll have to get a new controller if you can't fix it.
- Q:Net force on perpendicular wires?
- I didn't read the question so I was carefully working out the force. The wire is perpendicular to the first wire, so using the right hand rule you discover that the field it creates is PARALLEL to the first wire at this left end. The magnetic force is caused by the component which is PERPENDICULAR to the wire which is in fact zero. So there is no magnetic force at this point. As you move along the wire you get a diminishing amount of magnetism caused by the wire which is going out of the page but that field has a component which is DOWN the page. Therefore that part of the wire experiences a force which is into the page. ( take your right hand, put the thumb along the wire pointing to the right, the fingers point down the page, the palm points into the page which is then the direction of the force) I would be surprised if you were required to work out the magnitude of the force in this context. You can't use F= ILB because both the magnitude and the direction of the field varies at different points along the wire. If the perpendicular wire had been directly below the middle of the other wire there would have been no net force. If you were of a level where working out the force was appropriate you would need to set up the formula for B at various points along the wire, taking the vertical component only and integrate this over the range from 0 to 5 cm. Not a trivial mathematical task.
- Q:How do i wire a receptacle with 12/2 wire that has only black/red and ground wires?
- that is notably unusual. commonly, the twine used is #12/2 NM-B for abode wiring. yet whilst it is already put in, that is likely to be to no longer basic to alter it now. yet in no way concern the NEC is here! The national electric Code demands the impartial to be white. you are able to purely re-% out the purple conductor with a decrease priced roll of white electric tape. The Code demands the comprehensive conductor on the container to be re-pointed out. Or a sequence of three (3) stripes on the conductor. So use the black on your 'warm', and re-% out the purple with white tape on your impartial.
- Q:car stereo wiring????????????????????????????????
- If the stereo runs even with the ignition turned off, then you have wired a continuous power supply to the radio instead of an accessory, and that will drain his battery. I always recommend using a wiring harness when installing an aftermarket stereo, as there is no way you can accidentally wire something wrong.
- Q:Wave speed in two steel wires.?
- Wave velocity v = √(T/μ) Same tension in both wires: T1 = T2 μ is the linear mass density v1 = 53.2 m/s v2 = ? = v1/v2 = √(T1/μ1) / √(T2/μ2) = √(T1μ2 / T2μ1) = √(T1/T2 * μ2/μ1) = √(μ2/μ1) Linear mass density is mass/length, mass is density*volume: m/L = ρV/L = ρAL/L = ρA = ρπr^2 Both wires are steel so their density is the same. == v1/v2 = √(μ2/μ1) = √(ρπr2^2 / ρπr1^2) = √(r2^2 / r1^2) = r2/r1 == v2 = v1r1/r2 = (53.2*3.00×10^-4) / 4.45×10^-4 = 35.9 m/s ---- Speed of waves along the second wire is 35.9 m/s
- Q:can i use elmer glue to hook up wires?
- You could always solder it, but no, glue won't allow electricity to pass through.
- Q:How Do I Install A Light Fixture To An Outlet With 7 Wires?
- It is obvious from the question that you have zero knowledge of wiring. While this is an extremely basic thing to do, I think it is better to get a professional so you and your house will be safe. Electricity is too dangerous to do without even the most basic understanding of safe procedures and standards. You will get people telling you how easy this is, but I would rather have you safe than try this your self.
- Q:120/240 30 amp.wiring for generator to home?
- You okorder.com/... made for your panel, it requires a little more electrical experience to install, and the parts are specific to each installation. It costs just a little more, but gives you the option of feeding any circuit in your panel that your generator can handle. The cord you need would be #10 awg, the 120 and 240 designation indicates you will need a neutral, two hots and a ground, so it would be a 4 wire cord.
- Q:How do you wire two electricle recepticles together?
- Take the black wire that is coming in to the box and pig tail 2 short pieces of wire (keep the wires the same color throughout as in use black wires to connect to black wires and white wires... )to it using a wire nut. Do the same to the white wire. For the green wire you will need to do the same if it is a plastic box or add 3 wires if it is a metal box. For the black connect 1 each of the pig tails to the brass screw for each receptacle. For the white do the same except go to the silver screws. For the ground 1 wire goes to the green screw on each receptacle and if required 1 goes to the box itself.
- Q:Shed/ Outdoor Wiring Problem?
- Oh Abdullah, instead read Alexander Pope's An Essay on Criticism, and read slowly the lines a little learning is a dangerous thing and fools rush in where angels fear to tread, then go find someone a little less hyper and a little less dangerous to help, or else somebody's going to get hurt!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range