||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized steel wire, Galvanised Iron Wire, Galvanized wire, steel wire, Iron wire, Galvanized wire for fencemens
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dip zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24# Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2.Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3.Zinc coating: 15-25g/MM2, 30-60g/MM2, 200 250g/MM2. >250g/MM2, >360g/MM2 can be produced as requirement.
Use for optical cable,spring,fishery,every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard:The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
plastic cloth inner,plastic weaving cloth outer
plastic cloth inner,hessian cloth outer
carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil: 400g, 1kg,2 kg,5kg,6kg.....200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements.Attention:one head one roll,in single length,without breaks
1.Short delivery and timely delivery
2.considerate after-sales service
3.Professional manufacture for Galvanized steel wire with more than 20 years experience
4.Full set of testing equipment to ensure products' performance
5.Strict quality control process
6.We are factory and our price is competitive
Specification of the galvanized and black annealed binding wire
|Wire guage ||diamer||Note |
- Q:How many wires do you go through with braces?
- some people have just a thin wire that's called a chain(its pretty much any colour you want elastic that stretches from one side to the other), some have a metal chain which is a lot thicker. it all depends on your teeth.
- Q:What is 'ZIP' speaker wire?
- Zip okorder.com/
- Q:thermostat c wire???
- The C is the 24 volt common. You will need an extra wire in the bundle from the stat to the furnace. You should have a C terminal in the furnace on the terminal strip. Look on the circuit board on the furnace low voltage board. If you have the extra wire, hook it up on both ends.
- Q:Someone help me wire a ceiling light (please!)?
- black wires tied together, and white wires connected to the fixture, doesn't matter which wire is connected to switch. Your power is in the box itself not to the switch, so you need to open the circuit. think of it this way, if the wire was connected as one piece it would be hot on the switch and blow breaker if that switch was turned on. well imagine cutting the wire open exposing the black wire and white wire, if you snip the white wire the power is terminated. If you attached the snipped white wire to the fixure it would power up, resulting in the white wire coming from the switch to now be an extention of the black wire, you should tape this wire with a piece of electrical tape to indicate its hot for future reference.
- Q:Force Between Two Wires?
- For a current I1 = 14.2 Amperes and radial separation between wires r =0.076 m, the magnetic field at wire 2 is B =0.000037368 Tesla If current I2 = 21 Amperes then the force per meter is F/ΔL =0.000784 Newtons/m hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hba... Goodbye
- Q:Electric Tape vs. Electric Wire?
- Electric tape can be seen easier, it wont corrode like steel wire (aluminum wont either). It is more expensive for good tape. The tape comes in different colors and sizes, with steel wire or copper wire. The better tapes have more wires in them. Tape can be tied and untied. It has a better tensile strength than wire. Disadvantage to tape is you cannot use it on any charger you have to plug into electricity (weed burner chargers). It will melt the tape. So wire does allow more voltage.
- Q:do you know what's the use of wire mesh?
- well different uses for different sizes and material of the wire. i have a stainless steel one in kitchen to make fries. the iron one is used on windows. people use it to make pet - bird and animal cages as well
- Q:DO i TWIST THE WHITE AND RED SMALL WIRES TOGETHER UNDER THE WIRE NUTS ON AC WIRING TO THE CONDENSER?
- There will be two wires in the unit. The low voltage wires (white and red) attach one to each of the wires in the control box on the unit. There will be a wiring diagram on the inside of the ac unit access panel. Shut the power off first. Also, after you hook them back up, it may still not work. It is possible that the control fuse blew on the indoor unit. For a step by step troubleshooting guide, check out my source.
- Q:Do you connect all wires when splicing a telephone wire?
- each phone line uses a pair of wires (2 wires) these wires would normally be green/red or blue/white and solid blue for line 1 and if needed yellow/black or orange/white and solid orange for line 2... you did the first step in troubleshooting to know that the trouble resides inside your home... so when you call into your line does the phone ring busy (or go straight to voice mail) or does it just keep ringing.... if it rings busy (or straight to VM) then there is a short on the line... this is possibly a defective phone, a phone that is off the hook, or a bad jack or wire... if the phone just keeps ringing, then there is a broken wire somewhere...... since the old NID is no longer accessible, you may need to run a section of wire from the new NID to one of the existing jacks in your home to back feed the jacks... if you do this i recommend disconnecting the wire that is going from the new NID to the old NID, as if you reverse the polarity you may end up shorting out your line with the new wire...
- Q:electric wiring?
- don't touch a thing you fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 the electricity doesn't know what color the wire is if the last guy did it wrong either wire could kill you you COULD HAVE REVERSE POLARITY SWITCHED NEUTRALS, SWITCH LOOPS THERE ARE ENDLESS WAY TO WIRE THAT COULD MAKE THE WHITE , BLACK OR BOTH DANGEROUS if the last guy did it right either wire could kill you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range