||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Material: High quality low carbon steel
Processing And Character: Have been gone through the process of wire drawing, acid washing, rust removing, annealing and coiling, it offers excellent flexibility and softness.
Usage: Used in weaving wire mesh, construction, handicrafts, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
Specification: Hot dipped galvanized iron wire, BWG24-BWG8; Electric galvanized iron wire: BWG36-BWG8
- Q:Where can i purchase coiled wire?
- I am not sure what bucktails are, but a good place to buy coils of wire is a hardware store or farm store. You should be able to get aluminum wire, galvanized wire, or mechanics wire (black/brown)
- Q:I am replacing a wall timer. the timer has color coded wires. the outlet box only has black wires?
- Two black wires in the box would be a hot from the supply and a switched hot to the load. If the timer has only two wires then it should be pretty easy to just connect them. If they are marked line and load then you would have to hook the wire for line to the wire in the box that is always hot from the supply and the other to the wire marked load. If you are still unsure then it really is not a job for you alone, enlist the help of someone with a bit more experience or even an electrician.
- Q:wiring schematic for harley L.E.D. tail light?
- The 5 wires to hook up the tail light and directionals. The tail light should take 3 wires. There should be a common ground which is the black / white wire. The white/ black wire and the brown wire are for the tail light(BR) and brake light (W/B). Easieset way is to take a test light to each of the wires. turn the ignition on, connect the test light to the wires one at a time. There should only be one wire that lights (tail light) then press the brake, there are two of those that should come on. Your original had two white/black wires because there were two bulbs in the original tail light. I would just use one white/black and cap the other one. Hook two to the tail light (W/B, Br) plus the black / white wire to ground of your new light. Then turn on one directional and there should be one that blinks with the test light and then the same for the other directional. wire one each to left and right plus to the black/white wire if each directional requires the ground.
- Q:Installing lawn sprinkler valves to existing system. Main wires questions or suggestions.?
- The wire that goes to all the valves is the common. The other color wires go to the other wire on the valves. One colored wire per valve. That is how the valve gets power. It is common to run extra wires when doing a sprinkler system. So the 2 wires that are not being used are there just in case you ever need them. So tie one wire from each valve to the common then the other wire to an unused wire. Just make sure that your timer is capable of handling the extra valves.
- Q:What wire would be a good substitute for BONSAI WIRE?
- Bonsai wire may be purchased with coatings of various natural colors so it will not distract attention. Also, bonsai wire is usually single strand conductor because it is stiffer and will retain its shape better than multistrand. . Generally, wire is wire. For your purposes Grasshopper, find some house wire at the local home center..
- Q:Does stranded wire have significantly higher inductance than solid wire?
- Stranded wires have slightly higher inductance than solid wires, but this is noticable only on transmission lines and larger conductors. if you are only using a short conductor, i don't think the inductance of the wire will affect the system, unless the wire is coiled.
- Q:Power wire??
- yup you can use any wire as long as it can handle the amps to calculate take the watts of the amp divide it by the voltage which will be 12 and that will tell you how many amps your wire may need to handle i would double the amps in the end to be safe and if you want to upgrade your system think about even heavier wire the bigger the better
- Q:How to wire 2 12 Kicker CVR 4ohm?
- Wire okorder.com/ You want the series coils /woofers in parallel option.
- Q:Electrical Wiring In A Building?
- When the demand for power increases. They're many form of wiring. Knob and tube, brown rag wire( no neutral) BX and Romex style. All depends on your needs. Knob and tube is extremely antiquated and can be dangerous. You could also consult an electrical company and have them go over your house with you and see what they say. Most companies can give you an estimate or diagnosis on the electric in your home for free
- Q:wire used to bridge subs?
- Use 12 gauge speaker wire, anything else will cut down the signal. The bigger the wire the cleaner and stronger signal that will transfer from one to the other. Besides, subs are not like compnent speaker or 6X9 speakers, they need a good signal to produce a quality sound. Use the 12 gauge wire to wire up your voice coils, and run 12 gauge wire from your amp to these subs as well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range