||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Material: High quality low carbon steel
Processing And Character: Have been gone through the process of wire drawing, acid washing, rust removing, annealing and coiling, it offers excellent flexibility and softness.
Usage: Used in weaving wire mesh, construction, handicrafts, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
Specification: Hot dipped galvanized iron wire, BWG24-BWG8; Electric galvanized iron wire: BWG36-BWG8
- Q:ok another pioneer car stereo wiring question?
- first answer is correct, However, as long as you keep the solids and stripes consistent, it doesn't really matter if you hook them up negative stripe or positive stripe...just keep them all the same..
- Q:Spark Plug Wire Problems?
- It sounds like you may have installed the wires out of order. On your car the firing order is 1-3-4-2; standing at the front of the car the cylinder count is from passenger side to driver side (#1 is passenger; then 2-3-4.) Make sure your #1 wire is coming off the #1 terminal on the coil pack, then #3 wire on the second terminal, #4 on the third, and #2 wire on the last one. If that doesn't do it, than you may have bad wires. Check with your mechanic.
- Q:red wire,black wire,white wire,green wire, which is live?
- THe black wire is hot (live) The white wire is netural (return path) The green wire is ground (connected to metal juction box) the red wire is use in connecting three-way switch
- Q:Need help with mit lancer wiring?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Blue/Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Chassis Car Radio Illumination Wire: Green/White Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Yellow Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Red/Blue Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Green
- Q:Is this a good wire for subs?
- 8g might be a little overkill. A 10g 2 conductor wire should be sufficient for nearly any application. Here's a link with more than anyone ever needs to know about speaker wire:
- Q:What gauge speaker wire should I use?
- Guage wire This one is the best wire. Pyramid RPB10100 10 Gauge Black Ground Wire 100 Feet OFC Technical Details * 10 Gauge Black Ground Wire 100 ft. OFC * 15/0.25 x 7C,D. 5.0mm
- Q:My braces wire just broke!?
- i have braces and you should be able to get a hold of your orthodonist. mine has his cell phone # in case of emergency on his office voicemail. figure out what you can do as soon as possible. if its the wire in the back you should be able to get a pencil eraser and push it to wear its not poking you anymore. or the wax to put on it until you can get to your doctor. good luck sorry =
- Q:wiring strobes?
- I wouldn't try it. The gray, white, and black wires are the high voltage strobe wires. The control module changes the patterns before the voltage is increased. There is nothing you can do here.
- Q:Trailer wiring question?
- I believe that you have a bad gound wire, i realize that the ball should be enough to ground it , but it dosen't always work like that , so make sure that your white ground wire `is hooked up to your truck frame and the white wire coming from the trailer is connected to the frame of the trailer
- Q:Car Stereo Wiring Help?
- They sell adapter plugs that come with a wiring diagram for like 10 bucks great investment.You can get at best buy circuit city small audio shops blah blah Make sure you diconnect your battery BEFORE doing all this wiring
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range