|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥:|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤:|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤:|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤:|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Bricks are packed on wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with steel strips.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receiving deposit or as per requirements|
Acid-resistant Chimney Brick For The Lining Of Furnace
Application For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
Acid resistant brick widely used for the flue,chimney lining of thermal power plant, coke oven roof, cold coke tower, storage tank and sieve focal system slip focal slot lining,Anticorrosive device, Acid resistance pool, Acid resistance ground, Wear-resisting ground , etc for thermal electric power, coking, chemical industry.
Feature For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
1. Good acid resistant.
2. High strength and Wear resistance.
3. Low water absorption and low apparent porosity.
4. Good eroding proofing and impact resistance.
5. High temperature resistant.
6.Good thermal shock resistance.
7. High mechanical strength.
Technical Index For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick :
|Special acid-proof brick||Lightweight acid-proof brick|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥||15||10|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤||0.65||0.45|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤||15||working face 5|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤||98||97|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤||1000||1000|
- Q:What is a thermal insulation castable?
- Good workability, strong adhesive force, initial setting time and construction of long operation time, fast increase of strength and impermeability, without acid treatment, easy to ensure masonry mortar joint compacting full, can significantly improve the corrosion resistance of chimney lining wall tightness, integrity and lining, is ideal for cementing materials of high chimney, high temperature flue and duct lining, can also be used in petroleum, chemical industry, non-ferrous metallurgical industries such as acid pool, such as acid tank engineering. Acid proof brick, acid proof daub fabric acid proof brick, acid proof daub fabric is developed by this factory can be in power plant boiler funnel of special refractory material, it has the acid corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, thermal stability and convenient construction.
- Q:What brand does acidproof ceramic tile ten big famous brands have?
- Now let's introduce in detail of acid resistant ceramic ten brand-name what brand, in fact the ten major brands of ceramic tile manufacturers have to choose acidproof tile, tile acid, these ten brands of ceramic tile manufacturers to be sure, but the ten tile brand ranking of two, you can go to compare, look at the two ten famous brand rankings have what different tiles.
- Q:What is acidproof ceramic tile?
- Ceramic tile is acid with quartz and feldspar, clay as the main raw material, acid resistant materials by high temperature firing, with acid of high, low water absorption, is not easy to be oxidized at room temperature, is not easy to be medium pollution characteristics.
- Q:What are the standard specifications for acid resisting bricks?
- First: according to the environment to determine the acid resistant brick specifications.Second: inspects the good acid resisting brick performance.
- Q:Is acid proof brick alkali resistant?
- Acid material must not be alkali resistant,Neutral acid material is not alkali resistantNeutral alkaline material at the appropriate temperature and pressure can be alkali resistant, but not acid, but the reaction is slow.
- Q:What is anticorrosive floor tile?
- The above construction method is simple, and the normal paving tiles are the same. It is convenient to add 2-3mm cross micelles when leaving gaps.
- Q:The acid resistance is 99.4%. Is this acid resistant brick very bad?
- Bending strength, 39.2., water absorption, 0.5-2.0., quench, hot, 100du, cycle without cracks, peeling, etc. the quality of acid resistant tiles is mainly reflected in water absorption, the lower the water absorption, the higher the acid resistance
- Q:Is it necessary to use sulphate resisting cement in alkaline areas?
- 1. acid can be applied in chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, machinery, textile, papermaking, sugar and other industrial equipment in construction engineering, the floor in the equipment foundation, acid corrosion and acid storage tank, chimney lining workshop, building waste and gaseous acid corrosion, can be prepared by acid resistant clay masonry brick acid and board; can be mixed with acid and coarse aggregate (gravel), fine aggregate (sand) acid and preparation of acid resistant concrete.2. can not be used by hydrofluoric acid, fluosilicate, 300 degrees above phosphoric acid and advanced fatty acids and oleic acid, palmitic acid, and alkaline salt erosion engineering. When used in the food industry, sodium fluoride in sodium fluosilicate should be tested to prove that it is not harmful to humans.
- Q:The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks
- The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks:Acid resistant brick is a ceramic product, which is fired by high temperature. The casting material is poured by chemical reaction after the material is diluted.
- Q:How can acid proof cement be used?
- After drying to curing acidification, the basic method is to brush the surface of 40% sulfuric acid, once every 4 hours, every time the crystal precipitation should be removed in the next coating, until no crystallization, acid treatment after use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range