|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
SK32,SK34, SK35, SK36,SK37,SK38
|Cold crushing strength:|
|The third inspection:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
|tem||Refractory fire brick|
High Alumina Brick for Hot-blast Stove
Creep Resistant High Alumina Brick
Creep Resistant Clay Brick
Fire Brick for Hot-blast Stove
Combined Brick for Hot-blast Stove
Also supply special shaped according to your drawing
1.low creep deformation
2.huge heat capacity
4.thermal shock resistance
|Package||wooden pallet with shrinkage film, paper protect angle.|
Items/ Type No.
refractoriness, no less than
under Load(0.2 MPa)
Linear Change on Reheating(%)
+0.1 -- -0.4
+0.1 -- -0.4
+0.1 -- -0.4
+0.1 -- -0.2
+0.1 -- -0.2
+0.1 -- -0.2
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Creep Property High Temp
High Alumina Brick
Al2O3 (%) ≥
Refractoriness (oC) ≥
Refractoriness under Load (oC) ≥
Linear Change (%)
Porosity (%) ≤
Cold Crushing Strength, MPa ≥
1) Will you send sample?
Yes, we will send cutting samples for free charge
2) How many days will you delivery goods?
Within 15 days after deposit
3) How is the quality of products?
Our products strictly according to ISO9001 system management, Quality inspection is carried out in every links of our production.
- Q:What is a thermal insulation castable?
- The thermal insulation castable is the castable with lower bulk density, the basic body is about 1.5. The castable contains many pores, low volume density, small thermal conductivity and good heat preservation effect.
- Q:Cleaning metal surface rust stain, is it better to weld sulphuric acid or nitric acid?
- The principle of treating oxide skin with salt bath method has been introduced in the second article. When the oxide in the oxide scale of the metal surface has chemical reaction, because the expansion coefficient of the oxide layer and the metal matrix is different, the rust scale and the metal matrix can separate and fall off.
- Q:Is acid proof brick alkali resistant?
- Acid material must not be alkali resistant,Neutral acid material is not alkali resistantNeutral alkaline material at the appropriate temperature and pressure can be alkali resistant, but not acid, but the reaction is slow.
- Q:What is acid proof brick
- The main component of acid resistant ceramic tile is silica, which forms a large amount of andalusite under high temperature calcination, which is a kind of material with high acid resistance. The acid proof brick structure, low water absorption, so at room temperature are resistant to alkaline medium at any concentration, but not resistant to high temperature molten alkali. Acid resisting brick contains more than 70% silicon dioxide, and is made by sintering. It is used in acid chemical ditch, acid well, acid storage storehouse and acid loaded big impact ground.
- Q:Acid resistant brick lining, engineering scaffolding, how to take?
- Material preparation: the anti-corrosion materials used in this project are stored in the appropriate warehouse (site), and the incoming materials are tested to comply with the requirements of the HGJ229-91 specification. Equipment preparation: cutting machine, mixer, grinder, trolley, cement plate, rope
- Q:What is acidproof brick?
- The main component of acid resistant brick is silica, and Hao Ran acid resistant bricks are made of imported raw materials and imported color materials by high temperature firing.
- Q:Acid proof brick, acid resistant porcelain in the paste process with no seam
- Acid resistant brick, acid resistant ceramic tile in the shop, many users only pay attention to beauty, and use not leave seam shop, or shop too tight, too close, easy to leave hidden dangers for the future.
- Q:Which acid proof tile factory is reliable in quality?
- We all know that the main component of acid resistant ceramic which is silica, liangdun acid resistant ceramic material is used by Shanxi local quartz stone, containing a large number of silicon content, acid resistant tiles can thus produced corrosion.
- Q:Is it necessary to use sulphate resisting cement in alkaline areas?
- Acid resisting cement is a kind of powdery material made of high acid resistant material and hardening agent, which are mixed or mixed separately according to proper proportion.
- Q:The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles?
- Just because of the surface layer, so the pattern will slowly fade, it looks very old, but the brick does not have this problem, the brick on the market, some does not completely block brick has a pattern, just by the superposition technique, will have almost half the above pattern.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range