|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥:|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤:|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤:|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤:|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Bricks are packed on wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with steel strips.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receiving deposit or as per requirements|
Acid-resistant Chimney Brick For The Lining Of Furnace
Application For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
Acid resistant brick widely used for the flue,chimney lining of thermal power plant, coke oven roof, cold coke tower, storage tank and sieve focal system slip focal slot lining,Anticorrosive device, Acid resistance pool, Acid resistance ground, Wear-resisting ground , etc for thermal electric power, coking, chemical industry.
Feature For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
1. Good acid resistant.
2. High strength and Wear resistance.
3. Low water absorption and low apparent porosity.
4. Good eroding proofing and impact resistance.
5. High temperature resistant.
6.Good thermal shock resistance.
7. High mechanical strength.
Technical Index For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick :
|Special acid-proof brick||Lightweight acid-proof brick|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥||15||10|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤||0.65||0.45|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤||15||working face 5|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤||98||97|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤||1000||1000|
- Q:What brand does acidproof ceramic tile ten big famous brands have?
- Now let's introduce in detail of acid resistant ceramic ten brand-name what brand, in fact the ten major brands of ceramic tile manufacturers have to choose acidproof tile, tile acid, these ten brands of ceramic tile manufacturers to be sure, but the ten tile brand ranking of two, you can go to compare, look at the two ten famous brand rankings have what different tiles.
- Q:What are the standard specifications for acid resisting bricks?
- First: according to the environment to determine the acid resistant brick specifications.Second: inspects the good acid resisting brick performance.
- Q:What is acid proof tile, acidproof ceramic tile brand introduction?
- Among them, the detection of acidity and alkalinity is one of them. The state has relevant standards.Among them, the inspection standard of glazed tiles is different from that of polished tiles.
- Q:What is anticorrosive floor tile?
- Only 30mm thick slabs in the market are not above, the most is 20mm thick slabs, the glass ceramics (that is on the market only Guanzhu, the new source, Monalisa and Baird only) are acid and alkali. Square brick (quite cheap)
- Q:What is acidproof brick?
- The main component of acid resistant brick is silica, and Hao Ran acid resistant bricks are made of imported raw materials and imported color materials by high temperature firing.
- Q:Consult: water treatment room anticorrosive usable granite and acid resisting brick, these two kinds of material what?
- You can look at RZG/, the proportion of Rizhao garnet, high hardness, good toughness, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, flushing, moderate porosity, in the field of sewage treatment is widely used as a high density filter (heavy medium filter).
- Q:The acid resistance is 99.4%. Is this acid resistant brick very bad?
- Now almost no manufacturer of acid resistance is fully up to standard, 99.4% is already good, not acid brick bad, daub is broken, daub acid resistance is lower 90%, so don't kink, rest assured to use!
- Q:Which acid proof tile factory is reliable in quality?
- We all know that the main component of acid resistant ceramic which is silica, liangdun acid resistant ceramic material is used by Shanxi local quartz stone, containing a large number of silicon content, acid resistant tiles can thus produced corrosion.
- Q:The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks
- The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks:Acid resistant brick is a ceramic product, which is fired by high temperature. The casting material is poured by chemical reaction after the material is diluted.
- Q:Do you want to leave the seam on the acid proof brick? What is the width of the seam?
- It is necessary to leave the seam when resisting the acid brick. Acid resistant bricks are corrosion resistant ceramic tiles, and all ceramic tiles have a certain expansion ratio, and there is a phenomenon of expansion and contraction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range