|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Line Expansion 1150°C %:|
|Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK:|
|Apparent Prosity (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength Mpa:|
|Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa:|
steel gliding rail brick
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with strips|
|Delivery Detail:||2 months|
fire brick for acid resistant fire brick are made of raw materials such as high-grade bauxite and Australia imported zircon sand, which are melted and founded in high temperature electric furnace.
It is mainly used in areas that require high abrasion and temperature resistance, such as gliding rail bricks in steel pusher metallurgical furnaces, the tapping platform (tapping spout) for tapping platform (tapping spout) style walking beam furnaces, and also as the interior for destructors.
Physical and chemical index:
Chemical Composition %
Apparent Prosity (%)
True density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa
Line Expansion 1150°C %
Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Crystallographic analysis %
1.We offer free of charge samples.
2..We give suggestions to customers according to your specific requirement to extend the service life of your kiln and save money for you.
3.We pay much attention to the production procedures and testing.
4.We offer good after-sale service.
- Q:What brand does acidproof ceramic tile ten big famous brands have?
- What are the brand in the introduction of acid resistant ceramic ten brand-name before, we first introduce a black & decoration industry, Nalute diamond millstone. Now the decoration can not tile, cement and stone can be used to build silicon instead of diamond millstone tile, cement and building stone stone diamond silicon seamless and cast-in-situ seamless, no bacteria, diamond stone can release negative oxygen ions, make people relaxed and happy. Diamond millstone seamless cement and building stone by three silicon material composition: Nalute special cement mortar, defend a concrete seal curing agent and defend the wire concrete seal curing agent.
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance
- The chimney particles and gases, mostly coal tar products, material acidic, therefore, take good acid resistance, acid proof brick, Grouts also used potassium silicate clay acid is preferred. If it is an ordinary high alumina brick, it does not meet the requirements of acid resistance, and only the chimney lined with acid resistant bricks.
- Q:Construction method of acid proof brick
- Construction methodLining adhesive layer, mortar protection layer: lining carbon brick before, in the bottom board first put a layer of delta =3mm cement whole surface layer, in order to protect the lining layer and avoid mortar joint layer appear blind seam, curing at normal temperature after masonry.Positioning, layout and layout: according to the bottom of the groove size, first play the central cross line, then positioning, line, according to the line for typesetting, painting, cutting and numbering.Lining procedures: masonry procedures from low to high, the first base, the rear wall, the Yin angle, the facade to suppress the plane, Yang Kok plane cover the facade.Masonry method: the bottom and wall are all made by squeezing, kneading and extruding, and they are made by line by line, layer by layer, block by block.The prepared mortar evenly scraping on the three surfaces of carbon brick (i.e., on the back end, and then squeeze (side), rubber hammer) is dense, the ash seam and the combined layer clay full, squeeze out excess clay to eradicate. The surface shall be made of flat and vertical, rows and rows, and the seams between floors and layers shall be staggered.
- Q:What is acid proof brick
- Acid proof brick is made of quartz, feldspar, clay as the main raw material, made by high temperature oxidation corrosion resistant materials, resistant to high pH, low water absorption, is not easy to be oxidized at room temperature, the media can not easily be pollution performance, except hydrofluoric acid and hot phosphoric acid, the temperature of chlorine saline, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid and nitric acid and at room temperature in any concentration of alkali, corrosion resistance are excellent.
- Q:What is anticorrosive floor tile?
- Only 30mm thick slabs in the market are not above, the most is 20mm thick slabs, the glass ceramics (that is on the market only Guanzhu, the new source, Monalisa and Baird only) are acid and alkali. Square brick (quite cheap)
- Q:What is acidproof brick?
- Hao Ran acid tile brick structure compact, low water absorption rate, the pH of the medium can be any concentration, with excellent corrosion resistance. And the set pressure, wear resistance, anti permeability, easy cleaning, acid and alkali in one, with excellent performance is widely used in petroleum chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, chemical, papermaking, pharmaceutical, chemical, food, dairy, juice, electroplating and the tower, tank, tank, tank anti-corrosion engineering, and work in the underground sewers the open ground and other places play an important role.
- Q:Acid proof brick, acid resistant porcelain in the paste process with no seam
- As the base layer, bonding layer and acid brick itself thermal expansion, cold shrinkage coefficient is very different, in 1-2 years of hot and cold tension failure, too dense paving easily lead to acid brick swelling, fracture and other issues
- Q:Is it necessary to use sulphate resisting cement in alkaline areas?
- The sulfate resisting silica cement is divided into two categories: medium sulfate resistant Portland cement and high sulfate resistant Portland cement. A suitable cementitious material with resistance to moderate concentration of sulfate ion is prepared by adding proper amount of gypsum in the proper proportion of Portland cement clinker, which is called medium sulfate resisting portland cement. Middle sulfur resistant cement. Code P & MSR. A cementitious material with high resistance to sulfate ion corrosion is prepared by adding proper amount of gypsum into the clinker of proper proportion of Portland cement clinker, which is called high sulfate silica cement. High sulfur resistant cement.
- Q:The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks
- The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks:Acid resistant brick is a ceramic product, which is fired by high temperature. The casting material is poured by chemical reaction after the material is diluted.
- Q:Do you want to leave the seam on the acid proof brick? What is the width of the seam?
- Leave the seam is reserved for a certain expansion space, to prevent summer heat when the brick bulge, affect the use of. The crown of acid proof brick if the proposal is pointing the slit width is generally between 8-10mm; extrusion seam words in 5mm can be.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range