|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Line Expansion 1150°C %:|
|Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK:|
|Apparent Prosity (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength Mpa:|
|Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa:|
steel gliding rail brick
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with strips|
|Delivery Detail:||2 months|
fire brick for acid resistant fire brick are made of raw materials such as high-grade bauxite and Australia imported zircon sand, which are melted and founded in high temperature electric furnace.
It is mainly used in areas that require high abrasion and temperature resistance, such as gliding rail bricks in steel pusher metallurgical furnaces, the tapping platform (tapping spout) for tapping platform (tapping spout) style walking beam furnaces, and also as the interior for destructors.
Physical and chemical index:
Chemical Composition %
Apparent Prosity (%)
True density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa
Line Expansion 1150°C %
Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Crystallographic analysis %
1.We offer free of charge samples.
2..We give suggestions to customers according to your specific requirement to extend the service life of your kiln and save money for you.
3.We pay much attention to the production procedures and testing.
4.We offer good after-sale service.
- Q:How much is one square meter of acidproof tile?
- Acid resistant brick: resistance to pressure, corrosion resistance, easy to clean, acid and alkali; acid resistant tile prices generally around 40 yuan a square meter!
- Q:Cleaning metal surface rust stain, is it better to weld sulphuric acid or nitric acid?
- Abrasive blasting is the physical cleaning of dry or suspended abrasive particles in the liquid to the surface of metal parts or products to remove corrosion products. Sand blasting can remove rust, oxide, dry dirt, molding sand or paint on metal surface.Abrasives used for dry blasting include metal sand, iron pellets, fine sand, glass, etc.. Factors such as hardness, density, particle size and shape shall be taken into account when selecting specific abrasives.Sandblasting equipment used by: no use of air sand thrown blade or impeller, pressure nozzle set rubidium: suction nozzle device, see second articles. Sand blasting cleaning is a common method of removing the corrosion products such as ferrous oxide and non-ferrous metal surface oxide
- Q:What is acid proof tile, acidproof ceramic tile brand introduction?
- Acid resistant tile, each tile in production, have to do product testing
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance
- The acid resistant bricks used for chimney are usually made of custom-made trapezoidal acid proof bricks, and the physical and chemical indexes of acid resistant bricks need to be confirmed according to the chimney's actual emission. At this point, you can consult our kerei refractories.
- Q:What is anticorrosive floor tile?
- Anti-corrosion tiles is is ordinary tiles, only must use the tiles (tiles or glazed tiles, acid and alkali), the best kind of glass ceramics (on the market only Guanzhu, the new source, Monalisa and Baird only) are acid and alkali
- Q:What is acidproof brick?
- Hao Ran acid tile brick structure compact, low water absorption rate, the pH of the medium can be any concentration, with excellent corrosion resistance. And the set pressure, wear resistance, anti permeability, easy cleaning, acid and alkali in one, with excellent performance is widely used in petroleum chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, chemical, papermaking, pharmaceutical, chemical, food, dairy, juice, electroplating and the tower, tank, tank, tank anti-corrosion engineering, and work in the underground sewers the open ground and other places play an important role.
- Q:The acid resistance is 99.4%. Is this acid resistant brick very bad?
- Do not recommend you buy the acid resistance of substandard tile, tile acid refers to the acid resistance of 99.8 according to the national standard
- Q:98% acid tank cofferdam can use acid resistant brick?
- The operation temperature of some hot oil pumps in hydrogenation unit is higher, which is higher than the spontaneous ignition point of oil products. If there is leakage, it is prone to fire accidents. Therefore, the operation should pay attention to the operation of hot oil pump, pay attention to pump body, sealing and so on whether there is leakage, if leakage should be dealt with immediately.
- Q:How can acid proof cement be used?
- When in use should be mixed after the finished product into the container, after adding water glass solution, mixing uniformly rapidly; usually with less than one hundred kilograms of stir, each tune into the product to be used within 50 minutes.
- Q:The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles?
- Just because of the surface layer, so the pattern will slowly fade, it looks very old, but the brick does not have this problem, the brick on the market, some does not completely block brick has a pattern, just by the superposition technique, will have almost half the above pattern.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range