|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥:|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤:|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤:|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤:|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Bricks are packed on wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with steel strips.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receiving deposit or as per requirements|
Acid-resistant Chimney Brick For The Lining Of Furnace
Application For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
Acid resistant brick widely used for the flue,chimney lining of thermal power plant, coke oven roof, cold coke tower, storage tank and sieve focal system slip focal slot lining,Anticorrosive device, Acid resistance pool, Acid resistance ground, Wear-resisting ground , etc for thermal electric power, coking, chemical industry.
Feature For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
1. Good acid resistant.
2. High strength and Wear resistance.
3. Low water absorption and low apparent porosity.
4. Good eroding proofing and impact resistance.
5. High temperature resistant.
6.Good thermal shock resistance.
7. High mechanical strength.
Technical Index For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick :
|Special acid-proof brick||Lightweight acid-proof brick|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥||15||10|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤||0.65||0.45|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤||15||working face 5|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤||98||97|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤||1000||1000|
- Q:What is a thermal insulation castable?
- Lightweight castable is made of aluminate cement, high alumina fine aggregate, ceramsite and some additives. The product is lightweight, high compressive strength, acid resistant and acid gas corrosion. It has the advantages of heat insulation, heat preservation and low water absorption. It is easy to construct and is the most ideal product for the construction of alkali resistant corrosion under high temperature.
- Q:What is acidproof ceramic tile?
- Acid resistant ceramic tiles are widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, dairy, juice, papermaking, chemical fertilizer, pesticide, chemical fiber, textile, metallurgy, power plants, electroplating industry and room, tower, tank, tank, tank anti-corrosion lining, and the sewage treatment project and open ground work site to play its resistance corrosion effect.
- Q:Construction method of acid proof brick
- QAGrassroots requirements: after the acceptance of the rubber lining, clean, keep clean and dry.Construction conditions: temperature at 15-30 Deg. C anti-corrosion construction is appropriate, the relative humidity is less than 80%, according to the temperature change adjust the dosage of curing agent, low temperature, humidity is too large, should be used to wet machine to adjust the temperature and humidity on the construction site.The construction of anticorrosive engineering is afraid of water and is afraid of drying.The preparation of mortar and glue is strictly carried out according to the proportion, and it is used up in the prescribed use time.
- Q:What is acid proof brick
- Acid proof brick is made of quartz, feldspar, clay as the main raw material, made by high temperature oxidation corrosion resistant materials, resistant to high pH, low water absorption, is not easy to be oxidized at room temperature, the media can not easily be pollution performance, except hydrofluoric acid and hot phosphoric acid, the temperature of chlorine saline, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid and nitric acid and at room temperature in any concentration of alkali, corrosion resistance are excellent.
- Q:Acid resistant brick lining, engineering scaffolding, how to take?
- Material preparation: the anti-corrosion materials used in this project are stored in the appropriate warehouse (site), and the incoming materials are tested to comply with the requirements of the HGJ229-91 specification. Equipment preparation: cutting machine, mixer, grinder, trolley, cement plate, rope
- Q:What is anticorrosive floor tile?
- Only 30mm thick slabs in the market are not above, the most is 20mm thick slabs, the glass ceramics (that is on the market only Guanzhu, the new source, Monalisa and Baird only) are acid and alkali. Square brick (quite cheap)
- Q:What is acidproof brick?
- Hao Ran acid tile brick structure compact, low water absorption rate, the pH of the medium can be any concentration, with excellent corrosion resistance. And the set pressure, wear resistance, anti permeability, easy cleaning, acid and alkali in one, with excellent performance is widely used in petroleum chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, chemical, papermaking, pharmaceutical, chemical, food, dairy, juice, electroplating and the tower, tank, tank, tank anti-corrosion engineering, and work in the underground sewers the open ground and other places play an important role.
- Q:How can acid proof cement be used?
- When in use should be mixed after the finished product into the container, after adding water glass solution, mixing uniformly rapidly; usually with less than one hundred kilograms of stir, each tune into the product to be used within 50 minutes.
- Q:Do you want to leave the seam on the acid proof brick? What is the width of the seam?
- It is necessary to leave the seam when resisting the acid brick. Acid resistant bricks are corrosion resistant ceramic tiles, and all ceramic tiles have a certain expansion ratio, and there is a phenomenon of expansion and contraction.
- Q:The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles?
- The brick is a brick block pattern, glazed tile surface is a layer of glaze, the following are the embryo is yellow brick, looks like that, for a long time, this layer of glaze will slowly worn away
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range