|Packaging Details:||In 15kg or 100L plastic bags|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 5-10days after get the confirmation for the order|
2.major draftsmen of JC/T810-2008 in vermiculite standards
3.High reputation in China
1. Specs and Details:
Type (I) , Fe2O3 content 5-13%:gray-silver-white, similar in colour to South African material
Type (II) , Fe2O3 content 16-22%:golden-yellow, similar in colour to Australia and India etc
Raw Golden/Silver Vermiculite
In 1/1.2 MT big bag for shipment
Within 7-15days,also depends on your quantity
As desired, normally 80-200kg/m3
In 100liter/15kg/0.8m3/1m3 plastic bag
For your refer: 72m3(12MTs)/1*40'HQ container
Within 7-15days,also depends on your quantity
Agriculture,Horticulture,Lightweight Concrete Mixing,Fireprotection,
Brakepads,Thermal Insulation,Construction Boards/Materials…
Table A: Typical Chemical Analysis
% by weight
Japan and Korea
European and America
Quality is certified by ISO9001-2000 Quality System and same with confirmed samples,another MSDS report to show free of Asbestos, besides special QC department check the quality through whole process
Some test by the third party is available if necessary for you.
- Q:the dirt in my yard is compact and its like dust no nutrients Ive till the yard so what 2 do next?
- ok, right here is going: DOT 3 fluid takes a undeniable volume of heat earlier it starts off to grow to be caustic to the rubber sealsthis the main generally used fluid in vehicle purposes. DOT 4 takes a extra physically powerful warmth score that's the huge majority of motorbike bake fluids. severe extreme overall performance purposes take DOT 5. this may be in Lamborghini's , and so on moist calipers? the respond bart gave is extreeemly silly.
- Q:How well would vermiculite work as a mulch?
- Hi there! First of all, Vermiculite doesn't always improve drainage. In fact, sometimes it can do the opposite, and hold water around the roots, which is BAD. What you actually want is some regular soil, some coarse grit, and some pumice, or if you don't have access to pumice, some perlite. The object of making special soil for cacti (and most other succulents as well) is to make a quick-draining mix. Cacti do not like to sit in wet soil. This is particularly important in cooler times of the year. It should also be noted that unless you have a jungle cactus (which are usually long, and hang over the edges of the pot - plants like Epiphyllums, Rhipsalis, etc), you don't want to be watering it in the winter anyway. Desert cacti need a rest period where they are kept dry, and this is usually in the winter. If you follow these suggestions, I promise your cacti will thank you for it! : )
- Q:i need a step-by-step guide on how to incubate leopard gecko eggs? what medium should i use?
- revlon,,, its brown and pink
- Q:Why arent my indoor plants growing?
- There are some suggestions for your plants: Keep your flytrap in its cage at all times. Just make sure the soil stays moist (dark brown) at all times. Your plant will need to be spray-misted or watered between once to three times a week. Place your pet in a good windowsill where it can get strong natural light for at least half the day. Your flytrap loves to eat to give the plant nitrogen and other compounds that will help your plant grow. Your flytrap will need a few months in the winter to hibernate. During this time, many of the leaves may die, and those that do live and grow will lie flat against the ground with short leaves. Typical dormancy period is from November until February. During this time, your flytrap will still need light, but for a shorter time during the day. If you ensure the above guidelines I hope your plants will stay healthy and growing.
- Q:Is vermiculite helpful to flowers?
- Vermiculite is not a good thing. It does not contain any nutrients and easily atomized powder, after the soil has poor permeability, easy to cause rot. Usually it is only suitable for cutting.
- Q:How do I dispose of used sulphuric acid?
- Waste Disposal: Sulfuric acid may be placed in sealed container or absorbed in vermiculite, dry sand, earth, or a similar material. It may also be diluted and neutralized. Be sure to consult with local or regional authorities (waste regulators) prior to any disposal. Waste must be disposed of in accordance with federal, state and local environmental control regulations.
- Q:Can ordinary small stones instead of vermiculite be used as Camellia cuttings?
- Of course not. Vermiculite is used in horticulture as its main function is to increase the aeration and water retention of soil (medium). Because of its fragile, with the use of time to extend, easy to medium dense and lost ventilation and water retention, so coarse vermiculite better than the use of long time, and the effect is good.
- Q:Where should I plant my strawberries?
- Straw berries are not fussy. But they spread pretty easy.
- Q:my corn snake just laid 14 eggs, should i cover the whole clump of eggs with vermiculite?
- You can only get asbestos in your lungs if you inhale asbestos, which is not found in pop cans. Asbestos is usually found in the ceilings of old buildings.
- Q:Everything I should know about leopard geckos?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range