Fire Safety Product/pvc lay flat fire hose many inch pvc fire hose high pressure fire hose
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m
- Supply Capability:
- 3000000 m/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1) Working pressure: 0.8MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.3MPa, 1.6MPa,2.0Mpa
2) Inner dia.: 40mm-60mm
3) Length: 40m-60m
4) Lining: NATURAL/MIXED RUBBER, PVC,PU,EPDM
Specification of fire hose
Single jacked Fire hose is standard rubber lined and single jacked products.the jacket is match to assure a precision fit to meet precise hydrostatic test requirements.jacket is plain.
General purpose lay-flat water discharge hose. commonly used in construction for pump discharge and wash down service. for industrial and construction locations where medium water pressure isused.
Heavy duty polyester single jacket, natural rubber inner liner.A stripe of a contrasting color running the full length of the hose can be woven into the jacket.
The standard color coating is white. stripe color available are red, yellow, blue, green... etc. the cost for color coating is additional, can be specially customized for needs.
Aluminum, Brass or IPT expansion ring coupling
1.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
- Q:This question pertains to fire safety in auto racing. Quick background:Fire suits/gloves/etc. receive a standardized SFI rating. The lowest SFI rating (SFI-1) gives you three seconds protection from a 2nd-degree burn in a 1800 degree firea typical gasoline fire. SFI-5 gives you ten seconds, SFI-10 gives you nineteen seconds, etc.I've heard that if your hands are receiving burns, your hand will curl up into a tight fist, which leaves you unable to unfasten your seat belts.I am asking my racing series to change their rules by increasing the minimum fire suit and glove ratings from SFI-1 to SFI-5. We recently had a driver die when he was trapped in his burning racecar.My question is Is the hand curling true? If it is, what are the technical/medical terms for this situation? I want to present solid information to the sanctioning body when I request the increase to racing glove protection.JeffAbilene, TX
- Proxies are blocked all the time. However new proxies are also created daily.
- Q:What should I look for in a centralized condo fire/smoke alarm system?
- Fire Alarm: Yes and it's annoying as heck when they test it once a month. Glad it's working though. Carbon Monoxide thingie: Yes. Smoke Detectors: Yes Sprinklers: Yes I live in a 10 story highrise on the top floorgotta have that stuff.
- Q:work at recycling centers.
- 22.7sin(39.6) initial vertical velocity 14.47 m/s 14.47^2 2gh 14.47^2/(2g) h 209.3809/(2 x 9.8) 10.68 m 10.68 m 1/2gt^2 10.68/4.9 t^2 2.18, sq-root t 1.477 secs 22.7cos(39.6) horizontal velocity 17.49 m/s Assuming that the water behaves like a projectile, how far from a building should the fire hose be located to hit the highest possible fire? speed x time distance 17.49 x 1.477 25.83 m
- Q:I just started painting my bathroom, which had wallpaper that we tore off. You can still see some of the marks left behind and its not an even tone. We tried to sand the walls down before we painted but it still looks unfinished. How would it look if I sponged another color onto the color i already have? Its a light &november blue& and I don't know a lot about these things. What color would I sponge over the blue? Please help!
- There always are two hoses the one to infront of the radatior is the high pressure side High side for short and the larger diameter hose that gos to the connection near the fire wall across to the evaporator that hose is called the low side hose. Both have flexable rubber parts and metal piping. Be sure you put back the metal brackets. Other wise the vibration will break the new hose at the compressor. Also keep the distributor wires from rubbing on the low side .
- Q:and she could get the top of her hip bone sawed off a bit and a metal piece put in to help her move, but apparantly it causes pain for her in winter. any information you can give me about this sort of stuff?
- iv tried all of them and the best is clump crusher it makes my lashes so long and thick. the rocket mascara was my least favorite it dose not apply well and keeps my lashes the same length. lash blast is in the middle but its a very wet mascara and kind of messy.
- Q:Ok, I am 13, soon to be 14, girl. I wanted to know any fields/spots that allow/are friendly to young and new players around Southington, Ohio. Also I have a 300-400$ budget and was wondering what you would get with that if you wanted to start playing, like could you make a list? Thank you for :D
- Restrict the flow like in a fire hose. It will cause the pressure to build and it would allow for the water to drive the shaft.
- Q:I would like to collect more 'sins' that relfect the materilaistic values of our society. Please be creative as I'd really like to collect these ideas and create something interesting from them. But I need more ideas! Thank-you! 10 points to the most interesting,creative and reflective of societys material values.
- If you are used to working with contactors, you could understand how to wire a shunt trip. Contactors are relays that can open and close electrical circuits. Application of power to the coil causes operation. Removal of power reverses the operation. A shunt trip is similar, except it has to be externally, usually manually, reset. The intention in this situation is that once the detector senses heat, elevator drive power should shut down, and not power up without human intervention. This may not be a do it yourself project, due to the complexity and the number of authorities who might be involved. Elevator codes, fire codes and building codes need to be considered. Your fire detectors have normally open circuits. If you are permitted to use the fire alarm control panel to initiate action, it must present a normally closed circuit to the shunt trip in an approved manner. If you operate the shunt trip directly from a fire detector, it must have a closed circuit. You can find detectors rated for 120 VAC. Be sure all the authorities will be satisfied before you spend any money on equipment or installation.
- Q:I also haven't wiped after using the restroom for a few years. What are your answers?
- Go to the link below to compute online and see the equation used.
- Q:Why does Hamilton (Detroit Pistons) wear a face shield during basketball games?
- Good for you!! If you know how to ride a bicycle, you already know quite a bit. But one thing that you should learn how to do is using a hand clutch and putting your bike into gear. Then it's a matter of throttle control and braking. But one thing that you should consider is how much motorcycle you're going to ride. If you can't pick the thing off the ground after it falls over, you have too much bike. BTW, find a good fitting helmet.
- Q:I am wanting to use some resin to permanently seal an electrical junction box. Can any resin be used? are they all water tight and non conductive. Thanks in advance!
- In her pantalones and he is there to extinguish it with his pantoles' fire extinguishing hose *insert flamboyant spanish music here*
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like