Excavator 24 Ton (SC240.8)
Production Capacity:5000 Units Per Year
Lishide SC240.8 (24Ton) hydraulic excavator with Cummins engine
SC240.8 adopts world-class power system and hydraulic system, featuring convenient operation and maintenance, low fuel consumption, and low noise. The optimal configuration and excellent design achieve perfect match of stability and work efficiency. SC240.8H also has pre-warning function, which can greatly reduce the maintenance cost. The high strength structural parts make it possible to adapt to various work conditions. The cab adopts high strength frame structure and adjustable suspension seat, which provides a safe and
comfortable work environment
Operate weight 23.6T
Bucket capacity 1.2m³
Hydraulic pump Japanese Kawasika
Control valve Japanese Kawasika
Swing motor Japanese Kawasika
Travel motor Japanese Kawasika
|Standard bucket capacity||m³||0.8~1.0|
|Engine||Engine Model||/||ISUZU BB-6BG1TRP|
|Air to air intercooler||/||×|
|No. of cylinders||/||6|
|The main performance||Travel speed||km/h||5.5/3.3|
|Max.Bucket digging force||kN||138|
|Max.arm crowd force||kN||103|
|Hydraulic system||Main pump||/||2 Plunger pump|
|Rate flow of main pump||L/min||2×206|
|Max pressure of prime relief valve||MPa||31.5/34.4|
|Max pressure of travel system||MPa||34.3|
|Max pressure of swing system||MPa||28|
|Max pressure of pilot system||MPa||3.9|
|Oil capacity||Fuel tank capacity||L||360|
|Hydraulic tank capacity||L||220|
|Overall dimensions||A Overall length||mm||9525|
|B Overall width||mm||2990|
|C Overall height||mm||3000|
|D Overall width of upperstructure||mm||2710|
|E Track length||mm||4270|
|F Overall width of undercarriage||mm||2990|
|G Crawer width||600|
|H Track length on ground||mm||3462|
|I Crawer gauge||mm||2390|
|J Clearance under counter weight||mm||1050|
|K Ground clearance||mm||470|
|L Min.tail swing radius||mm||2750|
|Working range||A Max. digging height||mm||9640|
|B Max. dumping height||mm||6800|
|C Max. digging depth||mm||6655|
|D 8inch horizonal digging depth||mm||6470|
|E Max. vertical wall digging depth||mm||5695|
|F Max. digging reach||mm||9925|
|G Min. swing radius||mm||3530|
|Angle of arm deflection ||Degree|
- Q:trying to recharge A/C on 325C caterpillar excavator?
- Rather than jumping the switch, you should be able to do it by floating the refrigerant canister in warm water. The heat will drive enough freon into the system to kick start the compressor. The water will get cold in a hurry that way, but if you keep changing it you can get the charge in pretty quickly. Jumping the low pressure switch can be hard on the compressor.
- Q:Have you ever met or dealt with someone so stupid that it made you angry?
- YES -- I've been a LONG TERM Single Parent (to TWO disabled children no less!) -- and had a Full Military Career (which I retired from) ... SO MANY TIMES did I have to deal with the IGNORANCE of others who would TRY to put me down and make RUDE and DISGUSTING remarks to my face about things like lack of Feminity ... unwillingness to follow God's rule for women ... and other nasty remarks about BOTH being someone who PROVIDED all the needs of their Children (and believe me -- when they are disabled -- they need a lot) ... to even in my childhood when I protested wearing skirts/dresses to school (I WORE SLACKS and REFUSED to take them off) and got suspended for this act of self-pride (couldn't stand those creepy boys my age who would look up girl's dresses) ... then the Prejudice of being the ONLY Girl in the predecessors to the Gifted Programs of today ... having to PROVE that I deserve to sit in the Calculus (and beyond) classes (and being the ONLY Female studying these subjects) ... an ATYPICAL Degree Program for Females (Both the UGrad and Grad Programs), and doing all the other things -- then having to HEAR (after volunteering for children's activities even though I am so TIRED from working all day ...) DEMANDS from Housewives that I BRING such and such potluck items to the events (as if there was so much time on my hands! Then they COMPLAIN LOUDLY when I bring HEALTHY Snacks and NOT the sugary ones with EMPTY calories) -- and then going home to DO EVERYTHING To maintain my home, yard, car, appliances, etc (and this includes chain-sawing down the trees in the yard that the hurricanes blow down) -- to having Clerks behind a counter CHOOSE to deliberately IGNORE me and CHOOSE to 'help' the male BEHIND me first ... Oh, and I can't ever forget the Dependent Wife who DEMANDED that she be served BEFORE all those of us in line with Active Duty Uniforms and RANK on because her Husband was x rank (and there I stand, with the SAME Rank on MY shoulders ....)
- Q:is this a good Magic: The Gathering deck?
- Wow, a lot of stuff in this deck. First off you have 1 of everything that will make you lose more than anything. Next what are you trying to do? I see a lot of evidence that says you couldn't decide what to play so threw in everything. From the last statement I am going to interpret you want a white deck. From that we'll list some cards that fit into white. Oblivion Ring, Path to Exile, Kithkin, Angels, Knights, Exalted, Kor, Allies. I can't even begin to suggest what to do with your deck as there is pretty much nothing to use as a base point, which leaves the option of start over. Pick 1, 2, or even 3 colors and limit yourself to them. Try and make a mana curve so that you can play things each turn. Allied colors like W/G, W/U or Enemy colors like W/R or W/B can be powerful decks. Tri color decks are a little harder but you can look into the Zendikar block for Tri lands and choose one of the Shards to base you deck around. 4 or 5 color decks can be done but from what I usually see are limited to casual play unless you want to invest in the deck.
- Q:Black ops zombies moon excavators problem?
- Moon Black Ops
- Q:10 points for math help?
- 1) To convert Kilograms to Grams, simply multiply by 1000. Google the rest.
- Q:Can someone translate this from swedish?
- Q:I have a 1995 Kamatsu excavator that wont shut off once its started?
- Start at the fuel cut of solenoid on the diesel fuel pump. When you turn the key to the off position it should kill the power to the solenoid, closing off the fuel to the cylinders. If there is still is power at the solenoid with the key off, then there is a problem at the ignition switch. If there is no power then the solenoid is stuck open and needs to be replaced. For some reason the cylinders are still getting fuel. All a diesel needs to keep running is fuel and air. Be sure to let me know how it goes. Good luck
- Q:company that's manufacturing excavator's buckets is considered as civil engineering or mechanical engineering?
- Mechanical engineering. The civil engineers would be the ones dealing directly with the location of the ground (job site). Civil engineers are mostly concerned with the building structures or ground with project management as a focus. A mechanical engineer would be focused on the machine aspect.
- Q:What engine Hitachi excavator?
- Hello!Hitachi excavator engineNow is a multi Isuzu enginePlease accept, thank you!
- Q:Kato 450 excavator multiple
- Hello Kato 450Engine modelMITSUBISHI Mitsubishi 4D31TBucket digging force (kN)Fifty-three point nineBucket digging force (kN)Seventy-five point fiveCountry of originJapanBucket capacity (square)0.22-0.55Overall work weight (kg)Eleven thousand and six hundred
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range