1. Specificaion of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
(1). EPE FOAM + PE + AL/MPET
(2). AL/MPET + PE + EPE FOAM + PE + AL/MPET
(3). MPET + PE + PE + WOVEN FILM + PE + EPE FOAM
up to 97%It can be laminated by double sided Aluminum Foil / MPET and the size &weight &Width & length can meet the customers' demand.
2. Application of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
It can be installed on the roof, wall or floor, the building with the outside world. It has more than 80% thermal energy barrier function, protect wall, and resisit remperature shock dip and efficacy.
3. Packaging and delivery of EPE Foam Laminated MPET/PE Weaving Fabric
Depends on the clients' requirements and the production conditions.
- Q:Is it true that aluminium foil between insulation and roof covering will prevent aliens from observing you?
- Make a hat out of tin foil like some of the people in the mental hospital do. No roofer in his right mind would go near your house if you tell him this outlandish story you claim to be circulating about space invaders. Mentally unstable people tend to scare normal folks away in droves, see a therapist or get a new joke writer because I'm not buying it either.
- Q:do i have to have insulation in my roof?
- you should have insulation on the attic. ot should be right against the occupied ceilings. The attic cavity needs to be for the most part ventilated. That is a common building approach. Ive seen insulated sheets of plywood the roof shingles are nail to. You can call that roof insulator. You still better off with the common industry approach. Make sure you have an attic fan to level the attic temperature to the outside.
- Q:Best roofing insulation to keep warm in the winter?
- The best insulation that you will find is R15 fiberglass that is installed inside the attic between the roofing rafters. It's twice as thick as R12 which goes behind wall paneling. If you're talking about roofing shingles, they don't really act as insulation but architect shingles last the longest.
- Q:Can anyone recommend a good roof insulation company in Phoenix AZ?
- Blow in insulation is so easy and cost effective, do it yourself. Machines can be rented at Lowes, HD, etc where you buy the material.
- Q:what would be average hourly wage for roof insulation installer on the gold coast?
- I think it is 10 australian doller per hour of 200 sq yd of roofing .It differ state to state
- Q:Can I put insulation on top of my roof and then roof over it with metal roofing?
- The only downside I see is your miscalculation about the length of the screws need. Lets see, 2 inches of insulation, 3/4 inches of furring, leaves you with a solid 1/4 inch of bite, and we all know that the first 1/4 inch of the screw is meant for piercing, not holding. So plan on 4 inch screws, because you still need to penetrate the old roof and bite the structure. Don't forget to plan your drip edge which now will have 2+ inches of roof thickness to carry the rain water over into your gutter.
- Q:Will emergency blankets make a good Roof Insulation?
- They may help, but as thin as they are, installing them would be about as easy as putting socks on a rooster!
- Q:Is it worth to insulate the roof with styrofoam (thermocole)?
- You want to insulate at the ceiling joist level, not at the roof-rafter level and provide ventilation for the remaining cavity. You also want to make sure you have the correct vapor barrier. But you do not want to insulate directly below and contacting the roof deck. One of the difficulties with rigid insulation is making it fit correctly and without gaps. So be careful of that. You may have to supplement the rigid sheets with foam spray at the gaps, around wires and pipes and so forth.
- Q:is it safe to put insulation in the corners where the roof meets the wall in attics?fiberglass in corners?
- If you have vented soffits, you have to stay away from the corners where the outside wall meets the roof. It is best to install insulation baffles to the roof sheathing to keep the fiberglass from stopping the natural ventilation through the soffit vents into the attic. They can be purchased at home improvement store.
- Q:I need to know if I insulate the roof of my attached garage or just the ceiling?
- Insulating the ceiling and then the roof would be a huge waste of money. You only insulate on the cold side of a heated area. Why would you put insulation on the roof when you have insulation in the ceiling and there is no heat source in between the two?. Put R40 insulation in your ceiling, roof vents in your roof, and you will be fine. You can add more insulation if you want, but it gets to the point where you are not really doing much any more.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade meltalized film, foil film, foil foam and other composite product.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good reputation in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 18 Million
||10.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
10.00% North America
22.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Eastern Europe
18.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range