1.Quick DetailsType: InsulatedModel Number:
<SPAN style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: inherit; WORD-WRAP: break-word; VERTICAL-ALIGN: baseline; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=attr-value title=EI/AIW>EI/AIW
Conductor Material: Copper
Insulation Material: Enameled
<SPAN style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: inherit; WORD-WRAP: break-word; COLOR: #666666; VERTICAL-ALIGN: baseline; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=attr-name title=1EI/AIW/200:>1EI/AIW/200: brown
<SPAN style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: inherit; WORD-WRAP: break-word; COLOR: #666666; VERTICAL-ALIGN: baseline; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=attr-name title=2EI/AIW/200:>2EI/AIW/200: brown
2.Packaging & Delivery
|Neture packing or as request
- Q:Does anyone have the wiring harness color codes on an 08 ford mustang?? I need the front and rear, left and right colors
- Just go buy an aftermarket harness. They're like 10 bucks. If you can't afford one, you can't afford the cost of the catastrophic mess that you're about to cause by cutting the factory harness out. And if you still can't afford the harness, then the $100 radio you're about to install is probably worse than the factory radio and you're not really upgrading. I can't stress enough how important it is for that $10 harness. It makes the install SO much easier. It makes it an almost simple plug and play. And I mean SIMPLE. What you're trying to do is 100 times more difficult, and without any prior knowledge, you have the potential to seriously F things up. Friends don't let friends install. Do it right or don't do it at all. I've seen way too many disasters by people trying to do what you're doing now.
- Q:Best Buy gave me GM02 the standard.its the wrong one. .and Scosche said its GM09SR.said it has an interface for the door chime .the factory radio has a female end. trying to get the right one and cheapest available.
- Does okorder
- Q:I am split between trying to restore the set i have and putting in a new one. I bought the bike off a guy but didn't know they butchered the wiring. Went with no instrument cluster, no fuse box, no turn signals, horn, headlight, tail light, starter button. All these wires were cut off short and re-routed to somehow make it work ( I still don't see how it ever did) so which way is easier. I will have the clymers manual for it very soon, but thought Id ask here if its worth 30 bucks and what all comes in it. Is it ALL the wires for the entire bike? is it just a main few and which ones? Please help
- Marble is right.A used harness is the way to go.New from Yamaha is the price of a god used bike
- Q:Here is my situation: I have a a Pioneer DEH-1600 already installed in my 99 accord which my dad paid to have it installed at pepboys. I recently just purchased a Pioneer DEH-1300mp to replace my old one because I wanted an aux input. The problem is that I know little to nothing about wiring. I can take things apart and install things but I have never tried wiring. The stereo I purchased came with a wire harness as well and I was wondering if I have to completely rewire the harness or if I could just unhook the old stereo and plug the new one in. Especially since the two pioneer stereos are the same model line, I would think that they would use the same wire harness. But unfortunately I do not know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Pioneer car stereo wire harness the same? Here is my situation: I have a a Pioneer DEH-1600 already installed in my 99 accord which my dad paid to have it installed at pepboys. I recently just purchased a Pioneer DEH-1300mp to replace my old one because I wanted an aux input. The problem is that I know little to nothing about wiring. I can
- Q:a shop is doing a n engine swap for me (due to my lack of time and place). I specifically told them not to pull the interior wiring harness out because it was not needed to convert the wiring. They did anyway are are now trying to charge me 3 times what they quoted. It would be a huge help if some one knew about how many hours it takes to remove and replace th interior wiring harness in a '91 honda civic dx. Thanks
- Interior wiring harness? wat kind of swap did u do? it appears they did not know what they were doing and u basically went to the wrong shop.
- Q:. . . or, can it only cause a loss of amps delivered to the end of the wire in the wiring harness? The voltage drop being seen in this case is constant.
- More like corrosion in the connectors that is causing resistance. A short to ground would create a much more pronounced drop.
- Q:I have a kenwood head unit installed in my 02 Honda Civic and im getting a much better JVC this week. Do I need to change the wiring harness in the back or should everything just plug right in?
- There are 2 harnesses There is 1 that plugs into the back of the radio, and one that plugs into the vehicle harness that is connected to the harness that comes out of the deck. Technically speaking, everything will plug in. Just need to wire the harness that is vehicle specific into the back of the new deck. Its easy!
- Q:I have a Sony cdx-gt420ip and I'm trying to get it into my 2000 Ford Focus, but when I take out the factory radio the wiring harnesses don't match up. I'm assuming there must be some kind of converter I can use, or adapter, but I can't be too sure. I've looked in websites and they all say that the radio is compatible with the car, so should I look into adapters or different kind of wiring harnesses?
- Go to any audio store and if you're lucky a walmart and go into the audio section Ask the worker to help you look for a wiring harness adapter for the specs of your car When you get it, it should give you a plug end and the other end just being wire colors Plug that end to the one in your car and then with the other end of wires, just match up the wires from your stereo and then that should be it Other than that, the ones you don't use, just leave them alone because you don't need them
- Q:I have been given a pyle stereo from a friend and for the life of me cannot find the wiring harness for it online. Any tips?
- i have been desperate enough to jam bits of speaker wire over the pins then hot glue them in lol. it worked.
- Q:I have a 98 dodge neon that sat up for two years wen I bought it, the gauges go out when I turn my lights on, radio and speakers go in and out even after I replaced both speakers and stereo, a few has told me the wire harness is bad, how much does it usually cost to replace harness and labor at a dodge dealership?
- Well a faulty switch or internally shorted switch could of caused the wire to melt and eventually short out or internally brake, also a frayed or bare wire at the fuse box or in the harness could of caused this sort of problem too. What I do is trace the damaged wire then replace all the wires I find that have been burnt etc one by one with the exact same gauge of wire. You can buy the same gauge of wire at a parts store or just go to a do it yourself auto wreckers and try to either get another wiring harness like that or cut some wire the same gauge, colour and lenghth if possible. There are heathink sealant wiring tubes that you can buy that you can use once you cut the old wire off that you simply slide over the wire and add a new wire then soldier the wires , allow to cool down then slide the tube over and you can melt the tube by sliding a lighter along its total surface. I believe that the wire you're talking about probably is the cause of you problems so try tracing it and replacing it then see from there but rem to check all the wiring going to the switch, plus be sure to check the interior fuse box for melting issues and also check the under the hood fuse box too. Hope that helps and best of luck.By the way one of my specialities is auto electrical systems and wiring and it help you to have a basic wiring diagram if at all possible and some dealerships will print out such info for free or you can get a service manual that offers such info.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range