|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Need To Calculate Number of Tiles To Buy?
- 35/4 = 8.75 Since you really can't buy 0.75 tiles, round it up 9 80/4 = 20 72/4 = 18 9 * 20 + 9 * 20 + 18 * 20 => 180 + 180 + 360 => 720 38/4 = 9.5 => 10 39/4 = 9.75 => 10 22/4 = 5.5 => 6 21/4 = 5.25 => 6 10 * 10 + 6 * 10 + 6 * 10 => 100 + 60 + 60 => 220 79/4 = 19.75 => 20 27/4 = 6.75 => 7 20 * 7 = 140 720 + 220 + 140 => 840 + 140 => 980 At the minimum, you'll need to buy around 980 tiles. Now, it should be noted that there will be spaces between the tiles (anywhere from 1/8 to 1/4, so this will cut down on the number of tiles), and also, you may be able to use pieces of tiles that are left over (for instance, when you cut a quarter of a piece of the tile away, you'll still have a lot left over to work with). I'd go ahead and purchase an even 1000 (you will break some, and there's always bound to be at least 1 tile that's busted up in each pack) so you'd have plenty to work with.
- Q:What is the concept of tiles?
- COFCO Property (000031):
Company holding 90% subsidiary Peng Li Ceramics Co., Ltd., is a professional production of porcelain polished tiles manufacturers. 1992 production of porcelain polished tiles in 1997 to become China's first production of ultra-fine polished polished professional manufacturer in 1999 production of multi-tube fabric polished tiles, in 2001 the first to introduce matt non-slip polished tiles, to employ the Italian expert design, Guide the development of new products, closely follow the international trend. The company's products mainly to export-oriented products are exported to the United States, Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia, Peru, the Middle East and other countries and regions.
- Q:How many squares are tiles?
- You say is the external walls or tiles ah, tiles is a piece of five.
- Q:Can i paint my Kitchen ceramic tiles? ?
- Hi all, your question is quite intrusting in my opinion yes you can paint the ceramic tile but before painting on it first see the tile that the tile is not wet or if you want more information I search a web on net I think it will help you this web tell all about different types of tile, marbles and ceramic so if you were interested visit the website which is given below.
- Q:Wood trim for tile countertop??
- Wood Tile Countertop
- Q:How to install ceramic wall tile?
- Most important get a decent tile cutter plan out your tiles so you have an equal cut at each end ,use tile spacers and good adhesive most of all like most DIY take your time
- Q:how to fix loose floor tiles in house?
- I had this happen this year. they had to come and remove them and relay. IT was $2.00 per tile
- Q:Tile falling off a roof--physics?
- Called Vx the speed the tile has reached in free falling mode at the upper window's sill span = 3.49 = (Vx+(Vx+g*t)/2*t 6.98 = 2Vx*0.32+9.8*0.32^2 5.976 = 0.64Vx Vx = 5.976/0.64 = 9.34 m/sec (tile speed at the sill of the upper window) falling time tf = Vx/g = 9.34/9.8 = 0.953 sec (from roof to the sill of the upper window) h = 1/2gt^2 = 4.9*0.953^2 = 4.45 m h = Vx^2/2g = 9.34^2/19.6 = 4.45 m
- Q:How to deal with newly grouted tile problems?
- First STOP. You maybe going in the wrong direction. The seal is only for the grout not the tile. Almost no tile needs sealed. Do not use the acid wash unless it is made for grout film removal. A regular acid wash will damage the grout between the tiles. Before you try the acid wash, try using vinegar about 50 / 50 with water. Then if that does not work use the acid wash if it is for grout film removal. Follow directions very carefully. this is important because if the acid is too strong it will ruin the grout How if you had the tile installed by a flooring store call them for help. if you contracted direct with the installer you may have to clean yourself. Now for the color question. Grout changes color as it dries. It will not be the final color for about 30 days. Yes you can have the grout stained a different color, but it should be done by a professional.
- Q:Tiling Floors and Counters. Same or different tile?
- All your tile selections should co-ordinate but do not need to match exactly. I like the big tiles on the floor but not on the counters and back splash. The large tile will make those areas seem out of scale. I'd go with a similar tile but in a smaller size on the counter and back splash and see if you can find some accent tile to work into your design of the back splash. All it takes is a band of something like natural stone, glass tile or a textured tile to kick it up a notch and by using the more expensive tile sparingly, you're not increasing your costs but certainly increasing the eye appeal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range