|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:I had a tile floor put down in the bathroom?
- I work for a manufacturer of tile and stone setting materials. Try this, before renting the steam cleaner: wash it down with SoftScrub and a stiff brush. 90% of the time, this will bring your grout and tile back to original color. Sealing the tile: ignore previous answers. Yes, you want to seal your tile, also. Even porcelain tile, whose porosity is less than 1/2 of 1%, needs sealing. All tile wicks moisture... best to keep it on the surface. Plus, sealing the entire surface is a whole lot easier than masking your grout joints... and will provide a uniform look.
- Q:Help with tiling on walls?
- This site should help-
- Q:Price to install porcelain tile?
- A porcelain tile is decorative and glazed only on the outside. If you were to see a cross section, you would find only a small decorative veneer sorta surface on the exposed side. The rest of the tile has a dirt colour. In a ceramic tile, the colour is uniform throughout the tile. Practically, say if a prcelain tile gets chipped, you will see the dirt colour where it's chipped. In a ceramic one, it would not be such a stark difference. By the way, many mugs and cups we use for beverages, are made of ceramic. The not so personal stuff like vases could be made of porcelain. Got it ?
- Q:how to fix loose floor tiles in house?
- I had this happen this year. they had to come and remove them and relay. IT was $2.00 per tile
- Q:My tile constantly cracks?
- Tile is failing and the slab has no cracks? Your thinset mortar application was wrong. Suggest you use an acrylic latex admix in your thinset mortar rather than just straight water. Also consider using a 1/2 notched trowel. Stay completely off the tile for 72 hours......that will give you an 80% cure.
- Q:wood floors vs tile floors?
- go with what you want that's the first rule of any interior design whats the point if you hate it. However sun rooms get very hot and cool whitelight coloured tiles are very welcome on the feet. I take it the sun room is in direct access to the garden if this is the case tiles are easier to clean than wood. That said wood does look great. an interior designer is paid to come up with ideas that you wouldn't not paid to tell you exactly what to do.
- Q:Algebra Question - Length of a tile?
- let the length of square tiles be x. thus, 200*x^2=128(x+1)^2 =>25x^2=16x^2+16+32x =>9x^2-32x-16=0 =>(9x+4)(x-4)=0 =>x=4 (answer)
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- The screw driver will be destroyed and unworkable a few tiles in. You would be better off using a wide chisel bit with your hammer. You can get a concrete chisel for about $20. it’s a long round piece of metal with a wide flat sharp head. You could also use a normal wood chisel but you will need to sharpen it often on a bench grinder. Removing tiles is hard work. If it’s a large area you would be better of getting a small jack hammer with a sharp flat chisel bit.If you tap a wall to hard with the jack hammer it can damage the plaster in the other room on the other side of the wall your tapping. If you’re talking about floor tiles then get a jack hammer or rent a tile removal machine. It’s like a jackhammer on wheels with a wide sharp blade at the bottom. You might be lucky though. Sometimes depending on the previous glue work they just fall off with a couple of taps.
- Q:Grout is popping out of the kitchen tile floor.?
- It's either as someone suggested, improperly installed over wood instead of over concrete backer board, or the floor is flexing too much. A good tile installer will check the floor flexing by laying a long straightedge on the floor and having a heavy person inch along until a spot between joists is found (by observing the gap created. By measuring that gap and the length over which it occurs, they can tell if the floor is flexing too much. If it is, there's only one solution, replace the flooring with a thicker, stiffer material, or add additional support between joists to lessen the flexing. At this point, that might be your best bet. However, if there are only a few spots where this is occurring, you could cheat and use a flexible caulking compound instead of grout on those spots. The trick will be finding caulking compound that matches the grout closely enough to not be noticeable.
- Q:How to remove tile?
- If it where on drywall, I would take off the drywall - gut down to the studs. If its on plaster, get a wide chisel and hammer away...Sometimes a 6 drywall knife works to srape off tile then you have some drywall repair- skim coating. Hopefully, for your sake, the tile is on drywall - a newer home...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range