|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:My house to decorate, who knows how the Villets tile ah?
- Yes, Marco Polo, Nobel, Mona search Lisa, Dongpeng ceramic tiles, gold Ouya, etc., are the first line of the big brands, they can engage in activities or discount time to see. The other second and third line, although cheap, but the building materials aspects of things, or the brand of confidence.
- Q:City Hall tiles Math Problem?
- Consider the tiles in the pattern above, but not including the 149 tile row. That row contains 147 tiles. The next higher row contains 145 tiles and the number decreases by 2 for each successive row. The number of tiles above the 149 tile row is the sum of the odd integers from 1 to 147. N = 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + ... + 145 + 147 N = Σ(2n-1) for n = 1 to 74 = 2Σn - Σ1 = 2(n)(n+1)/2 - n = 2(74)(75/2) - 74 = 74*75 - 74 = 74² tiles The pattern is symmetric about the 149 tile row so there are the same number of tiles below that row as there are above it. Including the 149 tile row the total number of tiles is: T = 2N + 149 = 2(74²) + 149 = 11101
- Q:Why is the Mercer Street tunnel tiled?
- Q:installing a shower door to a tile shower?
- I'll make this a simple answer, tile first.
- Q:Outdoor decking with tile?
- cement board or treated exterior plywood
- Q:cracked tile countertop, how do i fix or replace it?
- If you can find the same tile, or even very similar tile, you should take up the exising tile and replace it with new ones. You will need to start by removing the grout between the tiles. You can buy a grout removal tool at most hardware stores, but it is 10 times easier if you have a rotary tool like a dremel or rotozip. With the grout near the effected tiles removed, you can use a rigid putty knife to pry the damaged tiles off the countertop surface. You may need to use a hammer to tap the tip of the putty knife under the broken tiles. Try not to touch undamaged tiles! Once the tiles are out, use the same putty knife (and hammer if necessary) to remove all or most of the mortar and grout from the exposed surface. You will need to mix new thinset or mortar to lay the new tile in. Lowes and Home Depot usually sell thinset and grout in smaller packages for small jobs or repair work. If the tiles are small, you will not be able to properly spread the mortar. Put a dollop of mortar in the center of where each tile should go and press the tile ontop of it to spread the mortar around. If it leaks out the side and comes up to the surface of the tile, make sure to clean it up before it dries. Once the new tiles are in place, let the mortar dry for a few hours (longer if it is humid). You can then mix the grout and spread it in the gaps near the new tile. Let the grout dry for about 10 or 15 minutes and then wipe the tiles clean and smooth the new grout with a damp sponge. The mortar and grout can be mixed with just water, especially for such a small job. Some stores might try to get you to buy the liquid additives for each. These are designed to keep the mortar and grout pliable for longer periods of time and are not necesssary for small jobs. Good Luck. If you need more info on a given step just say so.
- Q:How to divide the tiles?
- The state of the ceramic tile by the tile level is divided into A, B, C and so on.
1, A level. Class A use of the scope of unlimited, can be used in various places of home decoration. So the environmental performance of indoor tiles must meet Class A standards.
The standard for the use of tiles for radioactive use is GB6566-2001. Class A decoration materials in the natural radionuclide radium radium-266, thorium-232, potassium-40 radioactive specific activity at the same time to meet the IRa ≤ 1.0 and Ir ≤ 1.3 requirements for the A class of decoration materials.
2, B grade. Class B decoration materials do not meet the requirements of Class A decoration materials but at the same time to meet the requirements of IRa ≤ 1.3 and Ir ≤ 1.9 for the B class decoration materials.
Class B decoration materials can not be used for the interior of Class I civil construction, but can be used for the outer surface of Class I civil construction and the interior and exterior of all other buildings.
3, C level. Class C decoration materials do not meet the A, B class decoration materials requirements but meet the Ir ≤ 2.8 requirements for the C class decoration materials.
Class C decoration materials can only be used for exterior finishes and outdoor use. Ir> 2.8 granite can only be used for monsters, seawalls, piers and other human rarely involved.
According to the national standard level, tiles can be divided into two levels:
1, A grade goods
A grade is the best grade, A grade is divided into AAA level, AA level and A level, AAA level is the best level.
2, B grade goods
Class B products are slightly flawed products.
Whether it is tiles according to the radioactive or standard provisions of the tile, we can find different tiles or have their own different nature.
- Q:Can you stick vinyl tiles onto bathroom tiles?
- Well, if you're using self-stick vinyl tiles, I guess so. You can remove them using a spatula. I guess they would stick to just about any clean smooth surface, like tile, without harming it. If you have really bad CERAMIC tile floor, with tiles missing I would first try to get some tiles from a tile shop, any color, and glue them into the holes. This way the vinyl tiles won't sink into holes. I would buy only the self-stick vinyl tiles, not the kind that need special adhesive. Maybe you can buy a few, stick them down, and see what happens. If you don['t get the floor sopping wet it will be fine. Another thing you could do: Make a big paper full size pattern of bath floor, using tape, glue, kraft paper (available in large wide roll at home depot. Cut and fit pieces so that you fit all edges well. Buy a piece of SHEET VINYL FLOORING, lay the pattern on top, mark edges with fine Sharpie marker, cut carefully, using construction utility knife. with vinyl flooring laid on top of thin wood, so you can cut through with knife. Or maybe the place you buy sheet flooring will cut it for you. Lay it in place. You may have to glue with 1 inch wide around edges, but can do this later. Just remember, if your paper pattern is poor fit, your final floor will make it look even worse.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic tile?
- More than 4 can lead to the sizing after sizing. In the construction of trimming when careful not to squeeze too much, or easily lead to foam foam rod deformation, then the foam rod will gradually recover, resulting in the overall sealant muster; construction within the scope of the construction to extend the correction time, Operation, the use of scraper from the bottom of the seam up to trim, to avoid curing the strip surface is uneven and a small amount of sagging; due to the different types of profiles on the market, it is recommended that customers in the use of each batch of plastic products before their own simple Of the adhesive test, in recognition of product quality can be widely used, which is to ensure the quality of the project at the same time also protect their own interests. Tile glue a lot of advantages, relative to the traditional materials such as cement in terms of advanced technology, saving material consumption, to ensure the quality of the project and conducive to environmental protection, is a good choice in the housing decoration. But this does not mean that tiles are the best choice for all people, on the one hand the current market tile unit cost is higher than the cement, on the other hand also take into account the construction process, its construction technology requirements than Cement should be high, if the use of ceramic tiles improper, the effect will be greatly discounted. So we choose to use cement or magnetic glue must be based on their actual situation to choose the best products for the better. Learn more about tile information click on id
- Q:Paint tiles!!!?
- Keep the tiles and change the grout color instead since its cheaper to change the grout its a great way to make the tiles work for you... If you choose to paint use the same paint that you would use for the tub..There are drawbacks to painting. you will not get a nice finish unless you use the proper brush.. or roller..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range