|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Ceramic tile or concrete under linoleum?
- You are better off ripping out the tiles first. If you really want to lay the hardwood over the tiles, first lay down 3/4 plywood so you have something to staple the new floor to. The ply is glued down with PL, and then screwed into the tiles/sub floor. You will need to pre drill with a masonary bit, and screw in every 12 inches. Seems like more work than ripping the tiles out. And adds an extra 3/4 + tile height + hardwood - how will that transition to other rooms for other information you can check my source site
- Q:What is your experience with adhesive floor tiles?
- ok well the self stick they do sell an extra bond liquid which is clear and makes your tile much stickier and if that linoleum is shot at the point were it is coming up you cant go with the self stick cause the bad areas it will show how bout linoluem over linoleum and this liquid stuff is clear and tacky in like an hour or 45 min an can use on the linoluem too i think going right on the linoleum to the self stick which i find are terrible but are much better with this liquid which is whitish or clear its not glue
- Q:Back splash - do we seal before travertine tile is put on the wall?
- Put the back splash tile on - then take a sponge and apply sealer to tile. Do not get sealer on edges that grout will fill in - put just on surface of tile. This will keep grout from sticking into small holes/dips in surface of tile. Let sealer dry good - then grout. Apply blue painters tape to edge of top up against wall to keep grout from getting all over the top. Apply about 2-3 strips of 2 blue painters tape here and also on any edges of wall cabinets/window trim etc. After grout is done and cleaned up - Apply grout sealer. Set first row of wall tile on a yardstick placed on the surface of the top. This will give you an even grout line starting off on the bottom. Use a *fast grab adhesive which will keep tile from sliding around. Take off any electrical covers and apply black electricians tape around the sides of the terminals on these receptacles/switches. Do a good job - take your time.
- Q:Slate tile walkways & concrete walkways?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Slate tile walkways concrete walkways? I was told that you can use slate (indoor/outdoor flooring) tiles outside on walkway if you mortar them over a concrete walkway.Do they have to be mortared to a concrete walk or is there another way to place the tiles?Part 2. Can you use concrete you mix at home from a bag for laying a new small...
- Q:what type of tile is best for a mobile home..?
- There are some nice vinyl self-adhesive tiles out there, and for about a dollar a square foot, it's hard to go wrong. Just do good prep work to make sure it's beautiful and long-lasting. Ceramic tile takes a lot of work. Additionally, you may need backer board for either type of floorcovering if there are any imperfections in your existing subfloor, and the combined thickness of the board, mud, and ceramic tile quickly adds up to a taller floor that can cause stubbed toes when transitioning off carpet areas. Bottoms of doors can begin to drag the floor too. Good luck and happy scraping.
- Q:What is the best paint to paint over tile?
- I'm guessing that you're looking for total coverage and not just for a small decorative purpose. In that case, it's really all about the prep work you put into it. Wash the tiles down with a TSP mixture, to remove any oil residue off the tile and wash that off afterwards, making sure it's dry. Then apply a primer to the tiles. I've personally found the Glidden Gripper primer to work best at covering ceramic/porcelain. Give that about 24 hours to set once you apply it. You can then cover it with your choice of paint and sheen. I would highly recommend a glossy paint though so it stands up to water; a satin or semi-gloss will work best. Using a foam roller is also a good idea, as this will give it the smoothest finish possible. I would however only recommend this for -wall- applications. It's not meant to be done on the floor and in that case you are better off with a skim coat of concrete and starting with a different type of floor. Painting it won't hold up over time, unless it's an epoxy type paint, but those are more formulated for masonry. Hope this helps!~
- Q:How to paste tiles better
Tiles before the application of blisters, the number of bubbles can be built how much, do not all the one-time bubble finished, soaked with water to meet the construction progress of the workers. Due to improper mixing of cement and sand caused by the proportion or due to improper cement, cement, the proportion of large, strong adhesion of tiles, brick can quickly stick, but the high proportion of cement mixing, cement mortar expansion coefficient, easy After the paving the brick will be cracked. The recommended ratio of wall tiles is 1: 3, tiles are: 1: 2 - 3, cement cement is numbered 32.5 cement. Grinding to be careful not to damage the tile glaze layer, the link attention to the gap, not too small.
- Q:TILE AND INITIAL VELOCITY..............................?
- A roofer tosses a piece of roofing tile froma aroof onto the gound 30 feet below. He tosses the tile with an initial downward velocity of 10 feet per second. <3 CHANEL<3 1. Make an equation to find hoe long it takes the tile to hit the ground. Use, H=-16t^2+vt+h, where h is the height after t seconds, v is the inital velocity, and h is initail height. H=-16t^2+vt+h 0 = -16t² + 10t + 30 ============================= 16t² - 10t - 30 = 0 ◄ Ans ============================= 2. How long does it take to hit the ground? Quadratic formula: at² + bt + c t = [-b±√b² -4ac}/2a t = [-(-10)±√(-10)² - 4(16)(-30)]/2(16) t = [10 ±√100 + 1920]/2 t = [10 ± 44.94]/2 ======================== t = 27.47 sec ◄ Ans ======================== hope this helps Remember that Jesus loves you. Know Him in His words the Bible. God Bless Lim♥E
- Q:Dose anyone know any decorative tile srtists?
- Check on line or at a tile store. Have fun
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range