|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Could I use Fleck Stone on my tile fireplace?
- I'm sure there are stone and tile distributors in your area. Check the yellow pages. For a project as small as a fireplace, they are sure to have some discounted lots of material like that you can get a good deal on. I find specialty places like that have much better prices and selection than the big box stores. It's something you need to find locally, not on line, since shipping is prohibitive for construction materials.
- Q:can you put counter top on existing ceramic tile?
- Yes, you can tile over your existing tops. Consider, though, that if your landlord doesn't like it, he can charge you your security deposit for removal. Taking tile off of counters is an expensive, messy process, so you might want to get the OK first. Good luck w/your project.
- Q:Apply vinyl over ceramic tile?
- Vinyl Over Ceramic Tile
- Q:What ceiling tiles are used in restaurant kitchens and bathrooms?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What ceiling tiles are used in restaurant kitchens and bathrooms? What type, brand and or size ceiling tiles should be used in a commercial kitchen and bathroom
- Q:Tile setting problems?
- Plain and simple, the guy did not do a good job. It's rare for anyone to install tiles perfect, if you look at any tile job, and I don't care who did it, you are going to find imperfections, but thats just it, you have to look for them. To just casually look, you should see no problems at all. If you can live with it, get discount on the job your happy with if you hate it, have him rip them up and replace them at his expense If you can afford it and hate them. hire someone else to redo the floor and take the first guy to court in an attempt to recoup your money..if he couldn't do right the first time , I doubt he'll be able to do right if given a second chance.
- Q:Needing advice about DIY tiling?
- Laying tile isn't hard,go to Lowe's or home depot and get a tile saw,it doesn't have to be a high dollar one,they have Rhino board for the places that have to be stable and moisture proof,and get the trawl for it,it doesn't take a lot of the glue,you'll see the teeth on the side of the trawl,put some on the wall or floor,run the trawl(teeth side towards the surface,leave lines of glue about 3/16 s thick,that's enough to hold it,if it big tile squares make it a little thicker,they also have some spacers for putting between the tile,keeps it straight as well,then let it harden up and grout it,have several 5 gallon buckets of Fresh water(replenish the water when dirty) and a good sponge for wiping it down shortly after grouting.
- Q:where do get second hand tiles in nyc?
- Most tile stores throw out tiles every week. They throw out sample boards and broken tiles and generally you can go dumpster diving and pick up quite a few. Some stores will give them to you if you ask. I used to work at a tile store and we threw out tons of tiles all the time. The large stores like Home Depot sometimes have rules that they won't give anything broken away or even sell it but it's worth asking because they're all different. You may be able to find a Habitat Re-Store that has some as well. When they tear out old houses they often recycle rather than toss the items.
- Q:****how to line up staggered FLOOR tiles. HELP?
- Staggered Tile
- Q:Will tiles have static electricity?
- Electrostatic generation is to produce electricity on the surface of the insulator. The main material of the tile is silica, various metals and compounds, which are themselves bad conductors, and have many pores at the time of sintering. They easily absorb moisture to form conductors. Will gather the charge to produce static electricity. So you said the static electricity should be friction or what the surface of the material.
- Q:Removing VCT tiles off of Hardwood floors?
- Try a product like Goof Off first. They sellit at Home Depot or Lowes. It cost about $4.00 for a 16 oz can. Wipe on liberally with a cloth and wait a few minutes and scrub off with same cloth. It does have a somewhat harsh smell at first, so make sure adequate ventilation is available especially for a child. I am a contractor and have used this on several types of floor adhesives, but of coarse there are some that will need to be sanded.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range