|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:how do i do flooring with broken tiles??
- I suggest that you first prep and fill your concrete and let dry. Next you should lay out some tile pieces on an area near your starting point fitting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. Next spread some tile mastic over an area equal to the size of the area where you have laid out tile pieces that fit together. Next, quickly set the tiles in the mastic in the same pattern that you had them laid off to the side leaving at least about 1/8th gaps between the tile pieces. When you are finished, scrape off any mastic that does not have tile set in it. Repeat this process until you completely cover your floor. Allow to dry for a day and then fill the cracks with grout. Allow the grout to dry for a day and then do an acid wash to remove the grout residue.
- Q:Can you put linoleum over tile?
- You really can't put a vinyl floor on top of a tile floor properly without doing some prep work which will ruin the tile. There are some products however that you can use that won't harm the tile like laminate, which doesn't require adhesives or floor prep. Or if you're dead set on vinyl, Tarkett has a new product out called FiberFloor which doesn't require adhesive but you may still see the grout lines from the tile come through from underneath. However, if you have permission from your landlord to renovate the floor (I made such an arrangement with my landlord in exchange for rent), then you can get a floor leveler like Ardex and put it over the tile to give yourself a new smooth surface and from there, you can do anything you want. Although I would highly recommend removing the tile.
- Q:How is the wax on the new tiles clean?
- With water poured in a wax on the tile, the wax after melting by the heat floating in the water, until the water temperature drops, with a rag of a touch of water and wax with the erase.You try it, listen to others say. There is a dry wipes often paint, paint more than no, but it is very environmentally friendly, or you use a rag with a little detergent and other things will have the effect of this is a kung fu live, do not impatient! It is too troublesome to find a clean look over the whole!
- Q:harvest gold bathroom tiles?
- Harvest Gold Bathroom
- Q:My tile won't get clean!?
- That happened to the tile in my utility room also. I am going to try the muriatic acid Good Luck to you also Nesssssssssst
- Q:Can I install vinyl tiles on top of existing vinyl tiles?
- Wow, okorder.com I have installed over 250,000 square feet in both residential and commercial.
- Q:glass tile?
- If it weren't for the grout joints, you wouldn't have to apply sealer to the area. Grease and oil splatter from frying will not soak into the glass tiles, but it will soak into the grout joints. Eventually, the grout joints will become discolored and impossible to clean. For that reason, it is a good idea to apply sealer to the area. Keep in mind that you will have to thoroughly clean the area, especially the grout joints, every couple of years and reapply a new coat of sealer. Good luck with your new glass tile backsplash.
- Q:discount tile?
- www.okorder.com. Go there, go to your city, do a search of subway tile or go to the materials, household, or furniture sections. We are using craigslist to redo our bathroom!! Have fun!
- Q:How to: Tile you Kitchen floor?
- the 1st factor is i'd desire to understand is this laminate glue or snap at the same time (do you desire to maintain this floor ?) in case you donot care that's a thank you to eliminate your laminate first of all determine which way the laminate is started out this provides you with a solid beginning factor. this would desire to easily fold up ward ____/ like that once you start up up you will desire to have the capacity to soak up thold laminate in one million hour. determine you eliminate all your wall base first., that's what holds down the laminate. After it is up you will would desire to confirm what style of underlayment is on the subfloor. the main person-friendly is durock in case you're putting down ceramic . despite if that's vinyl tiles then you would desire to apply luan (one million/4 thick use the comparable thickness for the durock). you will desire to degree you length and width of the floor magnificent chalk lines to confirm the place your beginning factor is ( you do this with the two style of floor).in case you like extra preparation e mailme.
- Q:The difference between tiles and tiles.
- When firing two different temperatures,
As the variety of tiles on the market now, businesses in order to reduce the cost of quality are mostly poor, so I personally think. Often the tiles on the market are stronger than the tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range