|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Can I Tile over cracked concrete outside?
- Cover the whole porch over w/ cement as to cover cracks keep porch even then lay tile. Best bet wold be to remove all old cement w/ cracks and start over. It seems everything wants to crack. We just laid a textured patio and it already has 2 huge cracks. We live in washington state and I think it is from small earthquakes. Good luck.
- Q:install tin ceiling tiles?
- I wallpapered the ceiling in our mattress room (on my own!) with pretend plaster paintable wallpaper from dwelling house Depot, and now i'm additionally desirous to do a pretend tin ceiling interior the eating room. i've got regarded at Anaglypta paintable wallpaper, yet i'm leaning extra in the direction of the recent vinyl wallpapers (Petite Punched Tin Ceiling result Raised Texture metallic Wallcovering) that are available in distinctive metallic colorations and look lots like the actual element. this could save me a number of of time portray and glazing to get the excellent result. Paintable wallpaper can look monochrome and flat except you place some extra advantageous artwork into it. The vinyl ones i'm speaking approximately are on internet site 2 of the hyperlink under. stable luck!
- Q:I have a tile question?
- Tile can be installed over vinyl, if the subfloor is rigid enough, but I don't recommend it. Thinset does not adhere well to vinyl. I have pulled up tile floors laid over vinyl, and they come up very easily, barely sticking at all. Your problem, most likely, is that your subfloor is not rigid enough. This may be caused by floor joist spacing being too wide, or subflooring being too thin. At a minimum, joist spacing should be 16 on center, subfloor should be 3/4 tongue and groove plywood with 1/2 cement backerboard screwed and glued to it with thinset. Older homes have 3/4 plank subfloors, and some newer homes have 5/8 plywood subfloors, neither of which is rigid enough. In either case, the fix would be to glue and staple 1/4 lauan over the subfloor. Staples should be 4 apart along the edges, and 8 apart in the field. Lots of glue. So, if it was me fixing your problem, I would pull up the tile and vinyl, do whatever is necessary to make the subfloor rigid, and relay the tile. And I highly recommend epoxy grout. It's costly, and a bit more difficult to work with, but the end result is vastly superior. It's super hard, keeps it's color, doesn't stain, and requires no sealer. Good Luck with your project, hope this helps...
- Q:Can I paint old vinyl floor tiles?
- You can paint the floor tile with a 100% sucess. However, its going to be an epoxy 2 part floor paint. Here is how to do it. You will need to rent an orbital floor sander to clean and roughen up the surface with 400 grit paper. Then mix the two part epoxy and use an applicator. Im not certain how you'd achieve the cork tile look, but with some expermentation, im sure you could. The Epoxy floor is available in Chicago here at Menards this week for $38 and it covers 250 sq feet on new floor and 500 on 2nd application. The MAB paints also sells a similar material with much more color selections.
- Q:tiling kitchen counter?
- The most popular tiles are large format styles that minimize grout lines and make a small kitchen appear larger. Squares are the most popular shape, but rectangles, hexagons, and octagons can make a statement. You can incorporate one or more styles to create a variety of patterns, from checkerboard to basketweave, and add accents for visual interest. The hardness that makes tile so desirable as a kitchen floor surface can also be a drawback. Serious cooks will want to wear comfortable shoes or put down floor mats or area rugs, because standing on tile for long periods of time can be tough on legs and backs. Its surface is cold to the touch of bare feet. And dropped dishes, mugs, and glasses can break on impact.
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- yes, I used it in my kitchen floor. One advantage of linoleum is it's easy to clean.
- Q:Removing newly installed porcelain tiles...?
- This is going to be messy. Usually the tiles will break when removing them, if they were properly installed in the first place. Some tile may not break but the mastic will stick to either the tile or backer board. The mastic must be scraped off. Over all it would be simpler to just demo the old tile and start over.
- Q:Tiling kitchen floor question?
- You do want to lay it directly on the slab. And treat the slab accordingly depending on the shape of the slab. Cracks need to be treated ( several ways to do this) and any dips or highs dealt with ( if any). The basic work is easy its the hauling of the tile and the thin set bags thats the hardest. Common sense and basic DIY skills is all thats needed. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile floor for home?
- no i dis like selfstick go with a glue down like durastone or permastone self stick always dries out and comes loose
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- yes there is a glue that you can use for that go to home depot and ask someone there they can help.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range