Product Details: RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2
1)SRE2 cover; plastic cover
2)Nine colors available;
3)Cover OD from 4.5~6.5;
4)RoHS / REACH compliant;
RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2
EXW or OEM case.
3~4 weeks, urgent order: within 2 weeks.
ISO9001:2001 / ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 / UL / RoHS / REACH.
- Q:Can I use these butt connectors for my car stereo?
- Could use bullet/socket connectors for easier changeover of head unit.
- Q:Are balanced XLR connectors stereo or mono?
- There are several other types of connectors that would work very well for your needs, and would be much cheaper than XLRs. A visit to an electronic parts store is in order.
- Q:will usb connector provide a fast service? will i have to keep my computer on to access to the internet?
- The USB connector will provide a fast wireless connection, but not as fast as wired connection. Still, you won't really see the difference since the communication between the Wii and the Internet is very little and never of great traffic (only when you download the update for the Wii and the Virtual console games is the traffic greater). Yes your computer will need to be on every time you want to go on the Internet via the USB connector. The best solution for not having to leave your computer on is a wired connection via a hub or to get a wireless hub where the Wii will connect directly through it. As for myself, I've setup a wireless hub and my Wii connect through it to the internet without problem. You could get some inexpensive wireless hub on the net or at your local computer store.
- Q:Four (4) pin connector on PSU?
- The 4-pin 12V ATX power connector (yellow and black wires) powers the processor on more recent motherboards. These motherboards will not boot if there is no power on that 4-pin connector. Processor will not power up. Old processors consumed less power. They were just powered from the +5V circuit on motherboard. Thus, old motherboards as well as old power supplies did not have the 4-pin 12V ATX power connector. Motherboards for newer high wattage processors (125-135W) usually have the 8-pin EPS 12V connector.
- Q:Is the amount of electricity passing through a wire limited by the connector attached to the wire?
- particular. All non-superconducting components have some resistance. Resistance and modern-day motives heating. adequate heating and the cord will soften or oxidize interior the ambience. In a vacuum it may glow like a easy bulb yet including extra modern-day will develop the temperature to the melting element.
- Q:Help with IDE cables and adding connectors?
- There are cables to run 2 IDE devices off one port on the board. You must set up the Bios for slave and master or cable select for boot purposes. The colors of the plugs on the cable determine the cable select feature. There are available round cables for IDE. I have one -it cuts down on the blocked space of air flow and stays neat. No messy ribbon cables. Here's a address to check them out. Hope it helps.
- Q:Motherboard - IDE Connectors?
- I recently bought an ASUS motherboard that does have 1 IDE connector, but like the others have said, you can buy a conversion cable for SATA-to-IDE if you need more connections. LGA775 seems to be the norm right now for CPU's, including dual-core's(probably quad-cores too, but I don't use one, so I'm not sure), and most motherboards now have AT LEAST 1 PCI-E x16 slot, if not more, connections.
- Q:What is this record layer connector plug called? (pic inside)?
- I don't know what kind of connector that is or if it's just some kind of terminal strip cables used to be connected to I can tell you the color codes of the wires coming out of the tonearm Red right channel hot green right channel ground white left channel hot blue left channel ground I would just buy a terminal strip to mount inside the table, cut one end off a stereo interconnect cable and use that method to connect the tonearm wires to a stereo interconnect (rca cable). Run the RCA cable into the table through an opening in the case and secure the cable with a clamp to keep stress off the connections. In the interconnect cable, the center wires are hot (center pins of the RCA plugs) and the outer wires are the grounds (outer sleeve of the RCA plugs). Good luck! EDIT: Really, I don't see any reason you couldn't use that existing thing as your terminal strip. Just solder your RCA cables to the same terminals the appropriate tonearm wires are connected to. You would just need to find some way to secure your RCA cable and keep any stress off the connections.
- Q:battery terminals connector question?
- if the ends on the cables gets too bad then you need to replace them. if the cables are long enough cut the ends off and use replacement ends.
- Q:New Power supply: P4 connector, boot issue?
- When P4 connector is attached, your power supply seems to sense an overload condition and activates auto shutdown safety feature. Your unplugging and plugging connectors to the motherboard may have caused it to be grounded w/ the case. Try dismounting the motherboard and powering your PC w/ the board not electrically touching anything in the case.
we are the mainland China manufacturing branch for this enterprise. Adhering to our motto of "Excellent Quality, Continuous Development, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Satisfaction", we keep faith with customers and strive to maintain long-term partnerships.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America 4%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 3%
Eastern Asia 1%
Western Europe 25%
Central America 1%
Northern Europe 6%
Southern Europe 3%
South Asia 1%
Domestic Market 40%
||ETL for Cat.6 UTP patch cord;ETL for Cat.6 SSTP patch cord;OHSAS18001 2007; ISO14001 2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range