Product Details: RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2 RJ45 connector boots
1.RJ45 connector boots for UTP STP
2.PVC compound, V0 V2
3.OD 3.5 ~ 6.5mm;
4.matched sell with EXW plug.
RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2
EXW or OEM case.
3~4 weeks, urgent order: within 2 weeks.
ISO9001:2001 / ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 / UL / RoHS / REACH.
- Q:question about db15 connector cable?
- The db15 extension cable should have a female connector on one end (with holes instead of pinsthe end of the cable connected to the monitor attaches to that end) and a male end on the other (with pins in the connectorthat end connects to the video adapter on the computer).
- Q:How do I install a new headlight connector?
- First, before looking at the bulb, check the fuse. They may blow at times. If you find it blown, DON'T just replace it - find the reason first, remove the cause (usually a short of some kind) and then replace. If the fuse checks ok, check the bulb. Filaments at times do appear in place even when they are not. Do the ohmmeter check or, if you don't have the instrument, install temporarily the bulb from the other side, observing bulb-handling rules (or you might end up with another blown bulb). If the bulb proves ok beyond any doubt, check the voltage in the connector terminals - there may be a broken lead (you'll need a voltmeter or a test bulb). If that tests ok (voltage ok with lights switched on), it's not the connector - it's something else. The only remaining reason may be the ground connection, a common problem in many older cars. To check that, install a temporary ground lead from the battery neg. terminal directly to the connector (try not to short the circuit).
- Q:Where can i find center pin DC coaxial connectors online?
- Radio Shack sells a charging system where you buy the universal wall or cigarette lighter, but buy the specific tip you need for your devices. You might be able to rig something up after a visit to the Shack.
- Q:is it easy to remove ide connectors ???
- Not hard. Turn off power to PC and unplug the unit before beginning. Pull the IDE and power cable out evenly and gently. Same goes for re-seating the cables, especially the IDE, as this connector can damage the pins. On the IDE connector one side has a large portion in the middle. This will only fit into one side of the IDE port on the MB so look for this. Good luck.
- Q:black RCA connector on back of DVD player marked coaxial?
- Bumfighter is absolutely correct. It looks about right, but it's for sound only (and digital sound at that) so you'll get nowhere hooking it up. Try a converter as advised and you should be fine. Good luck
- Q:4-Pin to 8-Pin connector ?
- Most motherboards with 8-pin 12V connector will work with a 4-pin plug from power supply if the installed processor has less than 100W TDP. Core i5-760 is a 95W processor. Otherwise, you would need a 4 to 8-pin adapter for the 4-pin plug from power supply.
- Q:What is this record layer connector plug called? (pic inside)?
- I don't know what kind of connector that is or if it's just some kind of terminal strip cables used to be connected to I can tell you the color codes of the wires coming out of the tonearm Red right channel hot green right channel ground white left channel hot blue left channel ground I would just buy a terminal strip to mount inside the table, cut one end off a stereo interconnect cable and use that method to connect the tonearm wires to a stereo interconnect (rca cable). Run the RCA cable into the table through an opening in the case and secure the cable with a clamp to keep stress off the connections. In the interconnect cable, the center wires are hot (center pins of the RCA plugs) and the outer wires are the grounds (outer sleeve of the RCA plugs). Good luck! EDIT: Really, I don't see any reason you couldn't use that existing thing as your terminal strip. Just solder your RCA cables to the same terminals the appropriate tonearm wires are connected to. You would just need to find some way to secure your RCA cable and keep any stress off the connections.
- Q:Molex to P3 Connector Possible?
- Ask Mr Christmas to get you one.
- Q:What should I do with my nintendo wifi USB connector??
- When you choose Nintendo WFC Settings or whatever it is in your game, then choose Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings, choose to Connect to your Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. Do this only after you plug the Wifi USB connector to your computer with internet access. It should detect your Wifi USB connector. As for your router, maybe it doesn't support wireless-b signals. the DS uses 802.11b wifi signals, maybe your router only emits 802.11g signals. You can check the settings of your router if you knowto access the router.
- Q:where can i get a berrell connector?
- You need a Barrel Connector. Named because it resembles a Barrel. You can get them at Radio Shack, or any similar electronics store. It's a common item.
we are the mainland China manufacturing branch for this enterprise. Adhering to our motto of "Excellent Quality, Continuous Development, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Satisfaction", we keep faith with customers and strive to maintain long-term partnerships.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America 4%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 3%
Eastern Asia 1%
Western Europe 25%
Central America 1%
Northern Europe 6%
Southern Europe 3%
South Asia 1%
Domestic Market 40%
||ETL for Cat.6 UTP patch cord;ETL for Cat.6 SSTP patch cord;OHSAS18001 2007; ISO14001 2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range